Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Feeling pretty good! Been thinking about how ever since high school ended I've been in a "Transitional period" Between that and a job, that was five years ago.. I really need a job or something, hah. xP

• Brohoof 2

Feeling pretty good! Been thinking about how ever since high school ended I've been in a "Transitional period" Between that and a job, that was five years ago.. I really need a job or something, hah. xP

I'm sure you'll get one, pal.

Good luck.

• Brohoof 4

I think that I've heard of that.

What's it about?

It's a Russian World War II film about a 16 year old Belorussian boy who joins the military thinking it'll be glory and fame, and then has to face the horrors of war. I recommend it. A must watch if you enjoy war films.

• Brohoof 4

It's a Russian World War II film about a 16 year old Belorussian boy who joins the military thinking it'll be glory and fame, and then has to face the horrors of war. I recommend it. A must watch if you enjoy war films.

Huh. Sounds good. Thanks for the info, bro.

• Brohoof 3

I feel incredible!!! And also very tired :P I had a great time at hwcon today. I met M.A. Larson who is the most amazing and humouress person ever. I even had a small chat with him and he's just the nicest guy and a incredible writer. I'm so happy ^w^

• Brohoof 4

Not half bad.  Got everything started in the crock pot (tomorrow's dinner), finished hanging laundry, and don't especially know what to do with myself until Babe comes home. xD  Planning to watch Hulu and / or read with her tonight.

I feel alone... completely alone, like the whole world is anxious to watch me fall.  :(

No matter who you are, there's someone on your side; someone who wants to see you succeed.  Even someone like me has that, and I can be an ass.

• Brohoof 4

I feel a ton of excitement from a whirlwind of inspiration that has been popping into my head today. I'm also feeling really grateful for those closest to me for being patient and loving. :3

• Brohoof 4

I feel tired, alone, depressed and a bit annoyed. I know my future girlfriend is out there but I have no way to go search for her and it's honestly starting to piss me off a bit.

Also work later today. I don't wanna work. I wanna rob banks in PAYDAY 2 and make dance music. :l

• Brohoof 3