mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I feel guilty, a bit disappointed in myself and overall physically and mentally run down. Don' get me wrong i'm not depressed or somethin' but just feeling very worn out and arbitrary. 

Felt like that quite a bit in the past. I can relate to that somewhat. Hope you feel better soon.

Edited by Sam Gideon
  • Brohoof 2

Pensive, I've been listening to "I was only 19" for quite some time now.

Pondering if I should have gone into the armed services, though the U.S. holds no interest with me, the Bundeswehr  or F.F.L. and a few other European services hold interest with me.

The song doesn't glorify war at all, but with school being increasingly stressful I still have that thought in the back of my mind.

• Brohoof 2

I'm feeling hungry. But not for food, in the literal sense. I'm hungry for fandoms. Hungry for shipping,,, romance, y'know. I'm hungry for imaginary romance. So yeah no idea why I stopped here, maybe its because I've been stopping here nightly or something. Yeah, that's probably it.

Annnnnyyyyywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays... I'm gonna go eat some more romance.

OTP Thrusters, prepare for take-off! 3...2...1... okay that's just stupid.

I'm really just embarrassing myself at this point by still typing, yet here I am, still typing.

I gotta end this before I make myself sound even weirder.

~_~

• Brohoof 2

Woke up with quite a bad headache. Glad I don't have to work... I'm used to getting these when I wake up early Monday mornings, but this one is worse then usual. =/

• Brohoof 2

I feel sleepy, like resting my head on a pillow for a few hours, snuggled between blankets. I'm going to bed soon.

Woke up with quite a bad headache. Glad I don't have to work... I'm used to getting these when I wake up early Monday mornings, but this one is worse then usual. =/

I know that awful feeling. Hope ou get well soon. :)

• Brohoof 2