Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling oddly aggressive towards myself but also sad. Unbelievable! What else would I need!

At least some time to calm down and collect my thoughts.

I'm feeling great! Today was productive and I feel a lot of motivation to step out of my comfort zone, which doesn't happen too often. :P

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Ur not the only one to feel happy Chaos, but my happiness is due to the fact I wasted $70 ($50 of which were on a gift card) on some EDM (Electronic Dance Music) discs ... Which I calculated it to be 140 tracks spread across 7 CD's from 3 different albums .... And I only paid $20 of my own money and a $50 gift card like a stated earlier ..... Yea, I'll be chilling for days

Edited by CWubZ
  • Brohoof 2

Had a really shitty day at work. The heat combined with me being stuck with a job that I just can't do at all. I was at least able to do something else after the first break. But, after coming home, I was able to run some quick tests with my new graphics card, and it was worth the purchase.

• Brohoof 2

Annoyed with this online classwork, if I don't do well I get set back a semester... The pressure is real, more so than even chemistry.

In addition I am annoyed with myself, and I have realized or perhaps found another reason I ought speak less. 

• Brohoof 2

I feel somewhat ok still, I need to keep remembering that no matter how crappy life will be, I will wear my scars ... And it's reminding me of a new song that I'm in love with ... And actually NOT EDM ... Which is a shocker actually

And for those who don't know, it's WubZ, just made a few changes is all <3

• Brohoof 3