Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I feel...uneasy, if not sad. Finally started reading the latest 4 IDW MLP comics. After reading the story arc where Mane 6 go vampire...I...I just feel bad about them becoming monsters. And I have bad Mane 6 story arc coming up  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

• Brohoof 2

I feel like dropping dead .... Remember when I said I had to do my mundain shit that's a mood killer? Well I finished it and I feel once again heavy as a heart break .... I think I'll spend alittle time on Forza Motorsport 6 to unwind and maybe tune up a drag car, I have made so many drift cars, but not a single drag car ... Next question, what car to pick? I'll figure that out soon enough, but I'm thinking maybe a mustang or a corvette

• Brohoof 2

Mixed feelings really. Just so much going on as of late. I haven't felt this many emotions al at once or at least in a short period of time like this in a long time.

• Brohoof 2

I am feeling a bit tired as well as a bit anxious/irritated. I didn't end up getting off of work until late and I had to drive home in a thunderstorm. I then started feeling nauseous when I got home. >_<

• Brohoof 2

I am feeling upset. Smash Bros makes me feel stressed out when I fight good players. There was a godly Mewtwo that I faced, and no matter what I tried I could not punish the cool down of his moves. When I see an opening, I go run up and dash attack, or maybe run up and short hop nair, but he manages to shield in time. I then panic into shield because I want to defend myself from any attack that he does out of shield, and he does a grab instead. You can be grabbed in your shield. So then I circle the joystick as fast as humanly possible to escape from the grab, but it's too late. He used a throw. Now I'm trying to DI away from any followup aerial he uses, but he reads the DI and I'm not realizing it while playing. I try to take note of his habits, but even though I'm expecting him to do something and he does it, it still hits me. Mewtwo's sound effects and the sound of being comboed is still stuck in my head and I hate thinking about it. I just need a break.

• Brohoof 2

I'm feeling excited because of puppies again! We're going to see the little darlings today again to see how much they've grown. It's not even that long of a wait until August. I'm really looking forward to giving a new home to a dog!  :idea:

(edited)

Ever have those nights where u hate everything around u and around .... Even u urself? And not matter how many times u force urself to sleep, u just can't? Well it's 3AM now, and my brother wakes up in 2 more hours to get ready for work .... Meanwhile I'm here crying and softly sobbing to myself to get me to sleep because deep down, I know I'm one of the hidden people .... One of the people who even thou can get (and more often then not does) get what they want (material wise) they can't seem to get life sorted, and to me, it hurts bad ... I wanna have a girlfriend, I wanna get married and have atleast a kid .... But .... Everyone is so goddamn judgmental .... "That guy is too skinny for me, I want a guy with a bit of meat to him" "he is too fat, I said I wanted meat, not THAT much meat" "I want an athlete, I want a man who is rich and famous just so I can scam him of all his money and leave him broke, I want ...." Fuken hell, it's always about what THEY want .... I'm sorry females of the fandom, I'm not aiming this rant at u, or anyone for that matter, but honestly, the dating game is hard, everyone so damn judgmental and needy .... But they never considure their partners needs ... Because they know that a court will give them whatever they wanted, no matter what men try ..... It is pointless .... And here I am, ranting about a problem that is annoying me and it's outta my hands, but it's keepin me up .... *sigh*

Edited by CWubZ
  • Brohoof 1

I just feel successful now that I finally managed to breed a female Larvitar with the nature I wanted.  ;)  Now I have a little more than a box full of Larvitar but I feel like it was worth it. So what would be next? Right. Super training.

We also went to see the puppies today and they were so cute that I just wanted to hug all of them! They were so playful and fluffy, it was fun to watch them play around. The waiting part is apparently shorter than I remembered though - we'll go and get ours on Friday!

I wanna have a girlfriend, I wanna get married and have atleast a kid .... But .... Everyone is so goddamn judgmental .... "That guy is too skinny for me, I want a guy with a bit of meat to him" "he is too fat, I said I wanted meat, not THAT much meat" "I want an athlete, I want a man who is rich and famous just so I can scam him of all his money and leave him broke, I want ...." Fuken hell, it's always about what THEY want .... I'm sorry females of the fandom, I'm not aiming this rant at u, or anyone for that matter, but honestly, the dating game is hard, everyone so damn judgmental and needy .... But they never considure their partners needs ... Because they know that a court will give them whatever they wanted, no matter what men try ..... It is pointless .... And here I am, ranting about a problem that is annoying me and it's outta my hands, but it's keepin me up .... *sigh*

Here you go :)

https://www.google.dk/search?q=dont+force+it+quote&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=643&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjYmce5zP3NAhUDWywKHWtwC6QQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=_

Hope you get some sleep soon. How are you going to meet someone if you stay up all night? :P

Pretty happy! Good day at work and I found a praying mantis when I came home. I live in the country, but even still, it's rare that I just happen to stumble across one of my favourite insects just chilling on a leaf :)

• Brohoof 2