Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I have somewhat mixed feelings at the moment. On the one hand, I'm happy because I bought a Build-a-Bear Zecora plush at the only BaB outlet in Florida that literally opened today.  :pinkie:  On the other hand, I'm scared because my dad has to go to the hospital to have a defibrillator placed in his heart tomorrow.  :(

• Brohoof 2

I'm feeling pretty amped after a productive drawing session. ^^ 

• Brohoof 5

I am feeling rather disappointed at the moment with some feelings of respite. I have been feeling this way a lot lately when I really shouldn't. 

• Brohoof 2

Tired and kinda nervous. At the rate I've been putting in applications recently I really should be getting a job soon, but aside from a part time job tutoring at college which almost doesn't even count, I've never had an actual job in a professional setting. So yeah, nervous and I don't even have an interview lined up yet. I'm a wreck. xD

• Brohoof 4

Tired and kinda nervous. At the rate I've been putting in applications recently I really should be getting a job soon, but aside from a part time job tutoring at college which almost doesn't even count, I've never had an actual job in a professional setting. So yeah, nervous and I don't even have an interview lined up yet. I'm a wreck. xD

I can relate with this so much! Hang in there, hope you get one soon. ^^

• Brohoof 5

I have mixed feelings .... On 1 hand I'm happy because I can now play payday 2, and even thou I did all day, I'm in a mood to yep instead but on the other I feel really lonely ... Not sure y I feel lonely considuring my step-dad is in the room opposite me, but maybe it's more to do with a releationship stand point ... Idk ....

• Brohoof 3

I'm feeling surprisingly happy, if you ask me! This last few days have been, for some reason, a trip of joy because of some individuals, and when happiness invades me, it tends to show really hard for everyone, so yeah, happy! ^w^

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Heres a word for you reader...

I'm apprehensive for tommorrow, I'll reveal more tomorrow one way or another...

(Side note going to a relative's farm shall be such fun!)

Edited by Mentis Soliloquy
  • Brohoof 2

Frustrated ..... I'm stuck on the second chapter to my fic and I can't find a way to get back into open breeze ..... Maybe I should go back on an old series that I had abandoned and see if I can salvage it .... I hope that works

• Brohoof 2

FANTASTIC! And that's all I have to say about that! XP 

Things are starting to seriously take a positive turn in my life and I am holding on for dear life not wanting to let go of this feeling!! :squee:

• Brohoof 3