mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Like nothing, ignored and rejected.

Not extremely happy right now.

• Brohoof 4

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

Nervous because I was woke up to an earthquake. Nothing was damaged where I live, but I could tell that earthquake was no joke. I've never felt anything anywhere near that strong, and if they really start getting that strong in Oklahoma, it's time to get out of here. ASAP.

• Brohoof 4

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

I feel a lot of better than yesterday  :squee:. I feel very good today.

Nervous because I was woke up to an earthquake. Nothing was damaged where I live, but I could tell that earthquake was no joke. I've never felt anything anywhere near that strong, and if they really start getting that strong in Oklahoma, it's time to get out of here. ASAP.

Thankfully nothing happened were you live. Where I live, we had a lot of earthquakes during January to March. Earthquakes between 6.0 and 4.0 and very superficial (the strongest one was 6,3 in January). I really felt them very strong because my house is not too prepared for earthquakes, and also they were pretty superficial. Now there's not as strongs earthquakes as before. I hope there not will be strong aftershocks in your zone. 

Edited by jorge123esp
  • Brohoof 3

I feel a lot of better than yesterday  :squee:. I feel very good today.

Thankfully nothing happened were you live. Where I live, we had a lot of earthquakes during January to March. Earthquakes between 6.0 and 4.0 and very superficial (the strongest one was 6,3 in January). I really felt them very strong because my house is not too prepared for earthquakes, and also they were pretty superficial. Now there's not as strongs earthquakes as before. I hope there not will be strong aftershocks in your zone. 

It turns out it was just a 5.6, so I don't really expect aftershocks.

The thing that was scary about it was that it was closer than past earthquakes that strong in the state. I'd never felt anything like it before.

• Brohoof 4

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

It turns out it was just a 5.6, so I don't really expect aftershocks.

The thing that was scary about it was that it was closer than past earthquakes that strong in the state. I'd never felt anything like it before.

I never felt any earthquake during my life, until this year. The first earthquake I felt was the 6,3 one this January. I was pretty scared because I never felt any earthquake. I could see everything shaking: my monitor, my clothes, my windows... Then, after 20 min, we felt a strong aftershock. I was really worried. And during these months (January, February and March), I felt a lot of earthquakes, but I wasn't as scared as before. 

In my city, thankfully, no one was injuried and there were not too much damages, but in another city near the epicenter, there were more damages. 

Edited by jorge123esp
  • Brohoof 3

The thought of earthquakes always really scares me :/ I'm glad it wasn't too bad. Luckily we very very rarely have them in Britain.

• Brohoof 4

- Kayleigh

Right now I'm feeling absolutely good that I participated in a movie night thing via the rabb.it site. Lion King is such a great movie and it was wonderful to see it again after many years. Watching a movie with cool people was also a good way to distract myself from negative things.

Still sick :( Now I'm coughing loads too. 

I'm feeling like this too, especially the coughing part - it just doesn't want to stop.  >_>  I hope you get better soon though!

I'm feeling super happy! Woke up early because I couldn't sleep but I had some coffee and I feel great!  :D

• Brohoof 3

img-35215-1-img-35215-1-oOHaRsN.png                    

Made by: @Pucksterv

Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Sunset Shimmer are best ponies.

just woke up, put on buckball season, and will go shoping for good food after im done watching it... lets see how i feel when i get back...lol

• Brohoof 2

OC: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/choros-isorropai-r9669

Blog: https://mlpforums.com/blog/3158-poetry-simply-that/

img-39280-1-img-39280-1-img-39280-1-img-

The unasked questions are what bother me, not the answers. The answers give me clarity. Silence is in its self an answer, so ask! To not ask is to deny the existence of said question, and leaves you with just "what if".

I am feeling rather happy, yesterday I was allowed back on the forum again for the first time and I have been cleaning up my profile and making everything look presentable unlike what it used to look like from when I was last on here...

• Brohoof 3

Do you like butts, Because I do

FlNugb7.png

My Forum: http://community.cloudsdalegathering.com/

I'm nervous. I have a big job interview this week and am doing a lot of work this weekend to prepare for it. Otherwise, been feeling utterly fantastic. My kid starts kindergarten this week, so i'm having a lot of mixed emotions: excitement and pride, but also sadness for how fast the last 5 years went. Nothing beats parenthood, that's for sure.

• Brohoof 4

ezgif-5-195349d93672.gif.635dae235c083828c0ca26674abe835e.gif.361b56c29ddd1e04b8f20d25978552ed.gif

Courtesy of @Sparklefan1234

I'm really sad. I just found out my sister isn't coming back home from the hospital tomorrow like we were told. :(

• Brohoof 4

Feeling very calm and relaxed right now. I went to visit my sis at the hospital and we both talked about a few things and came to an understanding abut how we both about what's happening. It feels great to know that. :)

• Brohoof 2

I got a bittersweet feeling because I'll lose one of my everyday routines: playing Avengers Alliance. I'm happy because I've accomplished my goal: finish the story and obtain all heroes and alt costumes; but sad because I feel like I'm already missing the game. If this is going to be like this, then I'm playing to the end  :rarity:  

• Brohoof 2

img-32537-1-post-15132-0-63886300-146778

Sig by Discords