Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

im a little disappointed in myself... i want to get better at drawing MLP art but i cant seem to motivate myself to pick up a pencil and begin.. a part of it is im ashamed at how badly i draw and i dont want my parents to see :c
edit: i dont want them to see me drawing ponies

Edited by Ju88snow
  • Brohoof 5

I feel great!

Here, let me tell you a joke!

An actor was getting ready for a kids Birthday party, so he went as a pirate. he got dressed and left for the party... When he got there, a kid walked over to him ans said ""Excuse me, sir! Where's your Buccaneers?"

So the pirate said ""Under me buccinhat!""

• Brohoof 6

I feel great!

Here, let me tell you a joke!

An actor was getting ready for a kids Birthday party, so he went as a pirate. he got dressed and left for the party... When he got there, a kid walked over to him ans said ""Excuse me, sir! Where's your Buccaneers?"

So the pirate said ""Under me buccinhat!""

I liked that. You make me feel "In need of a slightly smaller drink."

Reminds me of another one:

Q: Where does Mickey Mouse keep his armies?

A: Up his sleevies!

• Brohoof 5

i feel good, for now... but i also feel like my life is going to waist... i help out people a lot, when i can.

and yet the persons i know in real life, though they say they are apreciative, they expect me to do LOTS for them...

and they expect it from me, as if it is my job to care for all around me...

i am no partent, i have no kids... because i dont want the responcability at this time...

and yet i might as well, because its like "baby sitting", constatnly doing for people whom are not compleatly "incapable"...

i can understand helping... but when i have to get up, go over to their house, and  GET THEM A GLASS OF WATTER!

then it gets a little, well, .........(i dont know, and im done thinking of it...)

but as i said before, i feel good!

• Brohoof 3

Lonely, I'm at Uni and there's a foam party going on but getting drunk and ruining my clothes isn't really my thing. All of my flat mates have gone to it so I'm alone. I only have one friend who's not at it and he's hanging out with some other people. I did have a friend who was doing the same as me, staying home alone, but his flat mates forced him to go out.

I could do with a hug right now  :(

• Brohoof 6

I am feeling quite alright right now :). Feeling very calm  :toldya:

Lonely, I'm at Uni and there's a foam party going on but getting drunk and ruining my clothes isn't really my thing. All of my flat mates have gone to it so I'm alone. I only have one friend who's not at it and he's hanging out with some other people. I did have a friend who was doing the same as me, staying home alone, but his flat mates forced him to go out.

I could do with a hug right now  :(

Understand you there. Not a party type myself. 

I am sorry that you are all alone, but that is just for one day/night that the party is being held :) 

Have a hug though ^^ *Hugs*  :squee:

• Brohoof 5

I am feeling quite alright right now :). Feeling very calm  :toldya:

Understand you there. Not a party type myself. 

I am sorry that you are all alone, but that is just for one day/night that the party is being held :)

Have a hug though ^^ *Hugs*  :squee:

Thanks, It's gonna take some getting used to. Back at home being alone in my room was no problem but here where you don't know people too well and are pretty much confined to one room it's a very different feeling.

• Brohoof 4

Thanks, It's gonna take some getting used to. Back at home being alone in my room was no problem but here where you don't know people too well and are pretty much confined to one room it's a very different feeling.

Homesickness is indeed a thing ;) Be sure to stay in touch with your family as well as make as many friends you can at uni as to lessen the homesickness :). Hope you have a great experience at uni ^v^

• Brohoof 5

I feel great. Aurora's taken a lot out of her busy schedule to fly all the way down to my apartment, and we've already spent some quality time together in the last few hours.

• Brohoof 3

I feel great. Aurora's taken a lot out of her busy schedule to fly all the way down to my apartment, and we've already spent some quality time together in the last few hours.

We sure have, Flyer.

I miss having you around up in Minnesota, so obviously I'm feeling great to be able to come and see you.

• Brohoof 6