Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Feeling great there is nothing I love better than driving and listening to music while having my windows down. Now only if I could have a late night drive things would be pure bliss.

I just love driving its therapeutic to me somehow.

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 5

I got dehydrated today but other than that I'm perfectly fine :P

No better feeling, it's one of gods gifts on Earth when you get to satisfy your thirst.

Thinking on how I am going to fit two pizza's in me.

• Brohoof 3

Pretty good, I heard a song in a bar and didn't get shazam out in time, so I googled for an hour when I got home and somehow found it despite not remembering how it went or who it was by or anything. Found it by googling "instrumental club song with piano". So happy I found it :fluttershy:

Edited by Battenberg
  • Brohoof 5

Right now I feel depressed and sad. :(

i feel really depressed because i never do anything with my life and there is nothing i can do :'(

Stay strong *hugs you both* :)

I'm a little upset with myself, just for putting this community to the side lately because of schoolwork. To all my friends here, I really promise I'm not ignoring you. :(

Fixed that, I meant "I'm NOT ignoring you."  :P

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 5

I am feeling like taking chopsticks and positioning them just right so that they are sticking out of my eyes(lower and close to the nose), then slamming my hands on the chopsticks as hard as I can.

• Brohoof 2

​Still feeling sick, now I have a lot of stomach pain along with feeling nauseous.  I know that it's my gallbladder acting up and I can't wait to have this thing taken out of me, I can't imagine how much it would be painful or how many times I would have thrown up if I hadn't taken some meds for it.  Still hurts a lot though and I'm imagining my night being spent wondering why I can't go to sleep. 

Edited by Thuja
  • Brohoof 4

Right now I feel depressed and sad. :(

*hugs you* I'm here for you if you ever need anything. Really sorry that you're not feeling well. Hang in there *hugs more*

• Brohoof 4

Mostly good. The exam week is over and it feels super relaxing to know that I don't need to spend huge amounts of time studying anymore. At least for about a couple of months. I even went and bought the required books for our second period. Now I can just chill and maybe finish a sketch or two.

However, a group of friends has been breaking apart for some time already and my chest aches. I never managed to say all the things I should have said. Who else could I try to impress now?

I'm feeling human, like a normal person. I rather when my consciousness stays a bit higher than normal, so life is like a dream, wilder and full of meaning.

Everything looks so common. Normally I'd be thinking the implications of eating chicken, especially when finding out hematomas which happened before the animal's death. This usually means animal abuse. Sometimes they kick them, causing fractures.

This goes so above myself now, I can't even perceive it. Normally I'd pick the corpse and feel the suffering in the animal as my own.

I'm not sure what happened, but it's like the bliss of ignorance.

• Brohoof 3

Kind of pissed at a lot of things, just too many minor bad things happening at the same time. :/ Angry I guess.

Miserable and depressed. Lots of horrible events surrounding my life and no sight of hope whatsoever. At least music is helping me numb those feelings of misery and hopelessness.

Music and prayer is a wonderful tool to use.

I'm feeling alright wanting to add some others to my Skype

• Brohoof 3

I feel an overwhelming sense of relief that it's Friday. I plan on chilling to the maximum today! :) I guess I'm also feeling super nostalgic for some unknown reason as well.

• Brohoof 5