Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Supremely smug after a friend told me about some drama. Long story short, I was portrayed as a meanie in a group of local bronies, removed as mod from a website we were co-running, then suspended until "I can learn the world isn't bad." Recently they added a new mod who WAS EXACTLY LIKE ME, yet they didn't think so. The new guy caused drama, made half of the mods cry and then stole the website from them. I reeeeeeeally want to laugh at them and so the 'I told you so' dance.

• Brohoof 4

I'm tired, just woke up, and ready to do some work on moving stuff and cleaning my room in the old rent house we are moving out of. I got called by my job if I wanted to go into work but today isn't a good day for that cause I need to do some of that moving.

• Brohoof 3

The day has been mostly good, but I can't help feeling a little confused and disappointed from some things. So I guess I have a mix of good and bad feelings.

• Brohoof 5

Today has been a bad night. Lots of stress and sadness. I feel like I need Pinkie Pie! 

sig-4693510.pinkie_pie___smile__by_kefka

Ah, much better. :)

Can't ever go wrong with Pinkie!

Had a great day myself just hungout with my friend and watched the movie Happy Gilmore xD

• Brohoof 5

Rotten and kinda anxious, got a friend that I'm not entirely sure will still be in the land of the living when I get up so...yeah.

Am out of ideas to help him, plus none of his other friends seem to give a damn. Not a fun situation.

I also, hate to admit it, need some sleep. Just can't do all-nighters anymore, otherwise I would.

• Brohoof 4

Got Gears of War 4 today, so I'm just watching YouTube on my Xbox while I wait for it to install.

Pretty excited, to be quite honest. Always been a Gears of War fan.

• Brohoof 3