mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Feeling pretty well spending time with my little brother and enjoying the night nothing too much going on.

• Brohoof 5

Intoxicated, happy to be so. Also I got some criticism on my resume from my sister today(Who for a living pretty much gets jobs for people at companies who are in need of personnel). Gotta finish that tomorrow so I can start working outside of crappy teen jobs and work for a reputable company in a position that isn't so stupid.

• Brohoof 4

Quite peacefully, actually. Has been a tough week, but now its time to rest, and finally get in the forum to talk, even tough i cant find nothing cool to post anyway....

• Brohoof 3

I'm doing okay I guess just got a lot of stuff going through my mind. :(

Hugs me too whenever I feel like that makes me wish I could talk to someone else. If you ever wanted to talk or anything hit me up.

Hungry... so very hungry. In the mood for a burger. :o

Now that you said that... I'm hungry

• Brohoof 3

I'm feeling kinda tired and hungry

I've been having a bad day so far. Anger and sadness make up most of my feelings at the moment. 

I hope you feel better and your day gets better!

• Brohoof 3

As for me, totally not feeling at peace. My oboe teacher is going to destroy me. lol I'm totally struggling with this movement, and she decided that I'm going to do it for the recital in just a month... T.T I would think she would have me do the movements I auditioned with and am comfortable with... I may have to talk with her next week.

Edit: Except now when I think about it, I'm pretty sure it was all revenge on me for thinking just that, that if I didn't practice the third movement and hoped to convince her to just play the first two she would turn it around on me.

Soooo evil. D:

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 3