Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Got the blues but when you got the blues you simply play some guitar and forget all your worries.

Rock n' Roll always soothes the soul

• Brohoof 3

I'm feeling disappointed. I didn't do very good at my concert. I had practiced Allegro at home for a long time until I felt I was good at it, but then at the concert my Allegro went waaayy off because of the pressure, and the same thing happened with May Song. My French Folk Song, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Lightly Row were decent though.

Edited by gamecubeguy214
  • Brohoof 4

I am feeling pretty burned out right now. I came down with a cold that was going around my work place and i've been dragging my feet everywhere. I just want to lie down and watch television!

• Brohoof 4

im tired as hell, i got a mix of adrenaline, a badass headache, a horrible gut feeling, im choking on self doubt, im drowning in self hate and all i want to do is crawl into some dark crevices no one will ever find me in :'D im out of school and going for a job interview tomorrow :'D celestia help meeeee........

• Brohoof 3

Man, I just feel so bored right now and lately not even YouTube has really been able to keep me entertained. I mean, I'm glad I'm learning to use software like Flash, Illustrator, (eventually) HitFilm 4, Photoshop and a bunch of other software that will be useful in TAFE, but when I'm not learning how to use that software, or when I'm not drawing or doing some other hobby now, I really just feel like I don't care about much of anything at the moment. Hopefully, this changes soon, because it would be nice to not feel bored when I've got free time.

• Brohoof 3

Throat hurts and my voice sounds like 10 times deeper, other than that I'm fine.