Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Feeling pretty relaxed, maybe a little awkward too over some things I'm not sure how to address.

12 hours ago, Dusk Claw said:

I'm doing okay I guess and I just have a lot on my mind like.

1. My grandpa dying

2. Family issues

3. Depression

:(:(:(

My condolences about your grandpa, while I've yet to personally experience a relative's death I can tell it must be extremely rough to cope with... while it will be hard and certainly not instantaneous, I hope that in time the pain from losing him will gradually turn more to happiness for the time you got to spend with him; partings can be heartbreaking, but, perhaps they're also what makes your time and memories with them all the more precious.

9 hours ago, ScruffyTheStallion said:

feeling like bored and tired,bored from going to an assembly and tired cuz they made us sit down for like 1-2 hours

Assemblies like that are the worst! D: I hope you got to give your legs a good stretch afterwards, it's always a huge relief to restore feeling in them after sitting down so long has numbed them... in their own weird way, maybe assemblies can be a great reminder for appreciating how awesome free movement can be :P

8 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Right now I'm feeling happy, even though I got stung by a wasp this morning, I'm feeling pretty good :lol:

That's some pretty strong happiness you've got there, I think I'd have just made the day my mortal enemy in your shoes ^_^ It's good that you don't let something like that define your mindset for the day though, there's a lot more to look forward to that way :)

1 hour ago, Halberd said:

Unexplainable anxiety. Like I should be doing something really important, yet I've completed everything I needed to do.

I hate days like this.

Whatever's bringing this on, I hope you'll be able to understand it better and conquer it in time... maybe it could be worth keeping a record of when the anxiety kicks in if you don't already, perhaps that'll make it easier to notice or at least narrow down the potential causes, internal or external, for it happening.

• Brohoof 3