Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask THE one and only Rainbow Dash!

Lucky Bolt

4 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Does your mane taste like rainbows?

Dunno. Well rainbows have a pretty spicy flavor....if my mane tastes spicy, then...awesome. B)

6 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

What’s your favourite type of music? :wau:

Rock, punk rock, and metal are my favorites. :wub: AJ is always trying to get me into country though...

1CC54288-E716-4B52-8A5B-81B1C8B599ED.thumb.png.455a00ea82f5c6d2968407fa850e8746.png

• Brohoof 3

15 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"I remember you having an "Ask AppleDash" topic with Applejack, did you two have a falling-out or something?". 

Nah, AJ is too busy to keep up with it. And me? Well, I’m too lazy. 

2 minutes ago, applesjck said:

What’s your favourite type of food?? :o

Broccoli!

14A5193F-C325-4822-AA99-009A27F01034.gif.9b688a1fe95699d3dd26d2d321cb85f3.gif

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Lucky Bells said:

Nah, AJ is too busy to keep up with it. And me? Well, I’m too lazy. 

It's true. :mlp_smug:

"How does it feel to be the leader of the Wonderbolts after you spent *so* many years dreaming about joining their orginization?".

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

It's true. :mlp_smug:

"How does it feel to be the leader of the Wonderbolts after you spent *so* many years dreaming about joining their orginization?".

It’s truly awesome! And I wouldn’t have got here if it weren’t for my friends. <3 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Who is your BEST friend? No pressure." :ooh:/:okiedokieloki: 

I love ALL my friends! :dash:

*looks at Applejack* .....well, if I had to pick one...

357DDCD6-0FFF-4529-AD4D-55549803AD95.thumb.png.b4825630d30d80ee8d4c9243446a70a7.png

24 minutes ago, PawelS said:

How do you measure coolness numerically?

You only measure coolness by percent, dude. And nopony measures it better than me....so, I’m about, 20 percent cooler at doing it. Mathematically speaking. 

• Brohoof 3

"Does anypony ever thank you for all of the times you & your friends saved Equestria from danger?"

They really only seem to cover your athletic accomplishments from what I've seen in the Ponyville Press. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

On 12/15/2019 at 6:25 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Does anypony ever thank you for all of the times you & your friends saved Equestria from danger?"

They really only seem to cover your athletic accomplishments from what I've seen in the Ponyville Press. 

Oh sure they do! Mostly though I just get the rude and super critical haters or fan ponies. It’s really nice when somepony actually comes to me with a thanks for saving us. Makes me feel like a hero....not that I wasn’t ever one before heheh. B)

• Brohoof 1

Hey Dashie! :ph3ar:

What's life for you like in the Wonderbolts? Any tips you'd give for an aspiring Pegasus looking to follow in your hoofsteps? :dash:

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

Hey Dashie! :ph3ar:

What's life for you like in the Wonderbolts? Any tips you'd give for an aspiring Pegasus looking to follow in your hoofsteps? :dash:

Sup! It’s AWESOME, of course. A lot of hard work though, I don’t get many off days. One thing I tell aspiring Wonderbolts in the Academy is be prepared for lots of grueling work. Being a Wonderbolt isn’t just fancy stunt flying and fame. It takes a lot of dedication, teamwork, and confidence in yourself AND your fellow Wonderbolts. 

But it’s definitely a job worth doing. :wub: Oh...and I’d recommend studying real good and hard for that Wonderbolts history exam once you make it to the Reserves. Heheh.

7 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"I heard a rumor that you & Applejack share a brain, is this true?" :orly:

Aw shame on you. Haven’t your elder ponies taught you to not go around believin’ rumors? :mlp_wat: 

• Brohoof 2

18 minutes ago, Lucky Bells said:

Aw shame on you. Haven’t your elder ponies taught you to not go around believin’ rumors? :mlp_wat: 

"I've heard that when you & Rainbow "wagon pool" you're the only one in the wagon, is that true?". :P

"Rainbow, what is your favorite Skittle flavor?" 

Edited by Sparklefan1234