Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could recreate the eqg rainboom positions

Appledash4ever0

if you had the chance to change or make the position of the band members? what position would they be?

would be like ever other group that just sing and maybe dance a little or they would be a band with instruments? 

who would sing lead or sing for the back vocalists

Edited by Appledash4ever0

I'm having a little trouble understanding your question, but I believe you're asking what it would be like if the mane 6 had a musical band.  Um... that's not really a hypothetical.  It looks like this:

Spoiler

Am I missing something?

EDIT: OP seems to have been edited.  I think my post has been rendered void.  To answer the new question, if I could change the band, I wouldn't.  They're perfect as is.  I mean, why would I shuffle them around?  Apologies, but I just don't really understand this topic.  :/

Edited by Justin_Case001
  • Brohoof 2

We are talking about a bad where the ponies are playing musical instruments?

And they need an 8th member? It's so cheap, but Starlight Glimmer was created to fill that spot. I don't think it is the best singing voice though. Better just let Rainbow Dash sing how awesome hers and Ashleigh Ball's voice is.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Splashee said:

We are talking about a bad where the ponies are playing musical instruments?

And they need an 8th member? It's so cheap, but Starlight Glimmer was created to fill that spot. I don't think it is the best singing voice though. Better just let Rainbow Dash sing how awesome hers and Ashleigh Ball's voice is.

i'm glad you get it

2 minutes ago, Appledash4ever0 said:

i'm glad you get it

this is like my 4th time trying to fix this, to make everyone understand 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...