mega thread Why you chose your user name.

Klopp

AnonBrony.

Its Anonymous + Brony. And no i' not in Anonymous. I came up with the whole puting Anon in my usernames before i even knew about the group.

Well anyway for the longest time i always had BC5 in my usernames. Because those are my initials and may favorite number at the time was 5. Usually i would have something in front of it. Like in RPGs and stuff the thing usually would be what kind of character or class i'm playing as. For example like WarriorBC5 or MageBC5 or something stupid like that. i was never creative with names...

And sometimes if the name could be 3 characters long i just put BC5. But one day i had to come up with a username and i couldn't think of something. I gave it thought and i evetually put AnonBC5. Don't remember why... And the Anon thing sorta stuck.

And when i became a brony, i wanted to change my youtube username to somethin' brony related and i came up with the name AnonBrony. Since at the time i was sort of a closet brony so i thought the name fit. And eventually i made an account here and chose the same name.

I chose my name because it's the motto of My family, "Ad Foedera Creso" or, I Serve by Treaty. Where'n come to agreements to do a favor in return a prized value of your preference (Think Assassins Creed, or something). I'm probably going to change my name to Laminar Sicarius or Laminar peak though, depends on how content I am on my current name and how it entitles me to the fourms as a reference of sorts.

My original name is Parso On Fire, though i have always changed it a little to fit in with a certain topic such as, I used to play mass amounts of Fallout so i called myself Parso Of The Apocalypse, when i became a brony i changed again to Parso Of Equestria each name represents what i'm about (except the original) :P

• 2 weeks later...

it all started 8 years ago when i started playing online games i was making my acc and the thout of my freinds pizza party at lampost which was at 9:00 i only had a few minuts becuase it was 8:57 and the rest is pritty mutch history and it just stuck so basicaly all the username's i make are pizzaparty9 or pizzapartyat9 or even just pizzaparty depends on which ones are allready taken

I got really lucky when I made my YouTube account and got "VOODOO" as my username, so it's always been my reoccurring username for all internet accounts ever since.

~~

I wanna tell it backwards.

Username is Suskie

Make it Suskel

Turn it around

Leksus

Make it a car.

Lexus

My brother loves cars. He gave me Leksus when I needed a username to play World of Warcraft with him.

It's the name of my OC; who I would be if I were a pony.

I think it represents me because, well...

In the day, I am an annoying, lazy, nerdy kid who needs to learn how to shut up. But at night, I am a composer, a writer, a creator, and someone who appreciates beauty, like the stars.

I shine in the night.

My new temporary username is 'Carlos' because in the Skype Chat Room, we had this whole discussion (It wasn't really a discussion, but it was still fun) about Lady Rarity Pony being a dictator. One thing lead to another and I signed up to join the Larpy Army and I registered my name as 'Carlos' the Head Bathroom Cleaner.

That is how Carlos was born. My avatar is Carlos the baby from the move 'The Hangover'.

Mine is the same as my Youtube Channel. Its random and memorable, thats Why I like it haha! ^_^

I have made my username from 2 words: "gkon" which is gecko in czech + "cze" which is shortcut for Czech. When you read it, it sounds like designation for young gecko in czech language.

My favorite graphic novel/comic book, and one of my favorite novels period, is Alan Moore's Watchmen.

I just think it's one of the most well-written pieces of fiction I've ever read. It manages to be extremely philosophical and political while never leaning too hard in any direction, and it creates extremely well-developed and human characters. It's also got a very well thought out "What if super heroes were real" storyline that cleverly fuses them into an alternate history that spans from the 1930s to the height of the Cold War. It's also a story that its author wrote specifically for a comic book, and because of that it takes advantage of everything that makes a comic book a comic book, from the panels to the pages and layouts to the manipulation of time and speech bubbles, etc.

tl;dr Watchmen is awesome.

Being a huge fan of the book, I wanted to make up a username related to it.

Dr. Mane-hattan was an easy pun.

Because Ion is my most favourite of my OC's. And she is really cute. What's not to like?

Seriously though, I wanted a different username on this site than I would normally use.

Well, I've always loved birds and after a interesting experience with a Red Tailed Hawk that lived around my area, I fell in love with hawks. I started doing research about them and started admiring white hawks. Not to mention at the time I was studying Shamanism and looked up to birds because 2 of my spirit guardians were apparently birds.

So I decided to call myself WhiteHawk online.

I chose my username because it used to be the one I would use everywhere. However, it was originally going to be TARDIS915. The reason why it isn't TARDIS915 is because I accidentally misspelled my own email address when creating an account here. But thanks to my current username, I can make a mini signature for every post I make (it's a tie-fighter btw.)

|--(0)--|

techno915

I chose my username because it used to be the one I would use everywhere. However, it was originally going to be TARDIS915. The reason why it isn't TARDIS915 is because I accidentally misspelled my own email address when creating an account here. But thanks to my current username, I can make a mini signature for every post I make (it's a tie-fighter btw.)

|--(0)--|

techno915

[]

||

||

.'`.

| |

| |

|/ | | |/

| | | |

| | | |

| _ / _ |

|~|____.| |/ | |.____|~|

| |

`-`-._ _.-'-'

`-. _.-'

||________/||

`' `'

GET IT

Edited by WingedRatchet
  • Brohoof 1

@WingedRatchet: 1. I finally got my signature fixed and 2. I chose the tie fighter because it is simple to make. I'm guessing that's a narrow millennium falcon or something?

|--(0)--|

techno915

Well, back when I was about 11, I discovered all of the sites such as Newgrounds, Deviantart, Youtube, etc. and I REEEEAAALLLYYY wanted to become a member of all of them, but the age limit on all of them were 13. Being the kid I was, I had never dreamed of breaking rules, so I decided to wait until I was... well, 13. This gave me time to plan my name and such. I was really into Kingdom Hearts, so I wanted it to be KH related. I loved the look of 'dark riku' from later in the game, when Riku has the Heartless symbol on his chest and the purple veiny stuff. SO I decided my name would be 'darkriku' something. Probably a number, or my age. Eventually, after a year of waiting, I got tired of it, and signed up for deviantart when I was 12. So there you go. Darkriku12. WHen I signed up for youtube, that name was already taken, so I shortened it to 'Driku12'.

There ya go :D

• Brohoof 1

Song: I love the songs that the show and the community have to offer. They are catchy and very well made. (I'm addicted to them...)

Brony: Isn't it obvious? I'm a brony. DUH

Well, originally it was an old AOL screen name I made up as a teenager. It was supposed to be an American Indian name though now that I'm older I don't think it sounds a bit like one.

I retired it for a long time but when I decided to sign up here I wanted to think up a good name and Moonfeather sounds like a good name for a Pegasus pony. She's now my OC who is a Pegasus who wishes to learn magic.