Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Time in your life that JUSTICE was served?

PlzDelete

So everypony,has there ever been a moment in your lives when karma and/or justice had been served to you or someone else? I got a story from yesterday that may be a good example.

Yesterday afternoon, I was on public transportation headed to the nearest mall. As soon as I walked on the bus, two horrible women started laughing at me and called a very homophobic slur. I sat down on the chairs in front of them and waited for a moment. I then picked up my phone; pretending that I was getting a call from Sea World. I said out loud "Hello? Sea World? You want a picture of the whales??? OK!". I then turned to the pair of women and pretended to take a picture of them. They got so mad that they stormed of the bus at the next stop. 

For the most part, I believe that two wrongs don’t make a right. I generally wait for karma to occur on its own. For example, my mother and I were treated terribly by our veterinarian when we were seeking treatment for my cat. He was extremely rude. However, instead of going off on him, I will let life take him down a notch on its own.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

For the most part, I believe that two wrongs don’t make a right. I generally wait for karma to occur on its own. For example, my mother and I were treated terribly by our veterinarian when we were seeking treatment for my cat. He was extremely rude. However, instead of going off on him, I will let life take him down a notch on its own.

I'm so sorry about the bad experience you had! You're absolutely right. I guess I just snapped a bit and was rude back to the ladies. It's good that you didn't react the way I did.

Well, not sure if this counts but....... I had to spend an entire shift with a coworker I do NOT get along with in any way whatsoever. She's rude, has always hated me from the start, and thinks she has authority over anything I do. She was up my a$$ the whole day (even though I did or said nothing to her) but sweeeet sweet SWEET karma was served when at the end of our shifts I was walking out to my truck and saw her standing in the parking lot talking to another coworker telling him her truck wouldn't start. I almost laughed out loud. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Well, seen it twice while driving and I ended up laughing my butt off both times. 

One time I was sitting behind a cop waiting for a light to change. Some car flies past me running a left-turn light. The cop promptly goes after him. 

Then, as I was driving down the highway, a reckless driver was weaving through traffic erratically. As I was getting off my exit, I saw that same driver pulled over!

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm I need to think on this:

• When I lived in APT building,  we had this downstairs neighbor who would play super load music at like 2 am to 6 am in the morning and keep us all up. And yes we did call the cops on him a few times, but they did not really care so nothing got down.  My landlord gave him a warning but there so was much he could do. Well we had a older couple move into the house next to us and one of them had sat on our city board.    Wellllll one day the hubby said something to our neighbor wen off and  ranted on his ass and called his wife a bitch and etc.     Next time he goes to play his "music"  we had three cops show up.  :Daydreaming: And we also had called,  so give to say,  our neighbor moved like a week later and we had peace! 

37 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Well, seen it twice while driving and I ended up laughing my butt off both times. 

One time I was sitting behind a cop waiting for a light to change. Some car flies past me running a left-turn light. The cop promptly goes after him. 

Then, as I was driving down the highway, a reckless driver was weaving through traffic erratically. As I was getting off my exit, I saw that same driver pulled over!

Something a bit similar happened years ago. I was with my family going from Miami to Tampa. A rich douche with his girlfriend, both in a sports car cut us off and flipped the finger. About 10 minutes later, we saw him pulled by a cop :proud:

another one was my high school. I hated that place. My mom HAD to take me in a playful manner to see it now that we were in the area, much to my dismay. Knowing how traumatic it was. Surprisingly, there was no sign of anything being there. Found out a year later that a fire broke out

I'm not the kind to wait for karma to be serve in a silver plate. I usually just take the matter into my own hand right here, right now. Unless it's beyond my control, then I just would forget about it.

I can't think of a moment. I know I have had a few, but they are not relevant. I might have to come back to this one, that day, when something really mattered.