Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

I'm sorry if I actually did mis Pastel and Pencil up. I didn't think I was, but I guess I must have done that on accident. I thought I had Dynamo look over towards the specific pony when addressing them. If not, then I'll try to make sure to be more clear/specific in my response. Thank you for letting me know and once again, I'm really sorry for any mix up and/or confusion.

It’s okay, and it was only in a few earlier posts, so the last two you did are okay.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

@Pastel Heart

Nevermind I reread stuff and now I’m caught up about the game. If you have any information though about what it’s about feel free to share. I was only confused cause there was a dancing game going on in the RP at the same time.

Oh. Now I'm the one whos confused haha... you could probably get away with just reading a brief summary of the games though. Not like arcade games are hugely spoilery so yeah~

Imma wait for Astrals next post cos I feel like i got super carried away. Going all over the place cos I was excited.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad & @Pastel Heart

Sorry if I'm interrupting a moment between your characters. While my character might not be extremely familiar with games, IRL I am. And I all ready picked out a DDR song. :please: It's strange, I've never actually played DDR, but I have heard and enjoyed a few songs from those games. But I want to be polite, so I am letting you both decide who plays TTR first.

@Kronos the Revenant

And now I don't have anything else for you for now. Sorry. :adorkable: I thought that mini event would last longer, but I guess it finished faster than I thought. Is there something else I could interest you in instead? All the other characters are in the arcade. I am sure, after a few games (and after Trilby finishes his date with Shadow), we'll all be ready to move on to Day 4 and the next major story event, most likely something you can use your character for. Otherwise, if you've got some ideas to keep yourself busy, feel free to do whatever. Talk to NPCs, start a living, do whatever you like! I know we don't have tons of participants in this RP, but if you can make your own entertainment, feel free to have at it.

8 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

Oh. Now I'm the one whos confused haha... you could probably get away with just reading a brief summary of the games though. Not like arcade games are hugely spoilery so yeah~

Imma wait for Astrals next post cos I feel like i got super carried away. Going all over the place cos I was excited.

Sorry to keep you waiting, but I'm happy to see this RP is quickly progressing. :adorkable:

3 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

Sorry if I'm interrupting a moment between your characters. While my character might not be extremely familiar with games, IRL I am. And I all ready picked out a DDR song. :please: It's strange, I've never actually played DDR, but I have heard and enjoyed a few songs from those games. But I want to be polite, so I am letting you both decide who plays TTR first.

If you'd like to go first with Samurai dancing on the dance machine, then I don't mind.

@Astral Vision 

Since Astral just made their way back to the arcade, I had a bit of an idea. Maybe Dynamo and Astral battle each other in a game? If not, then maybe he notices Dynamo as he plays a specific game that would have the book flip to an open page that would show something related to his family's history? Where he would show his abilities would turn to something along the lines of gaming magic.

20 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

If you'd like to go first with Samurai dancing on the dance machine, then I don't mind.

@Astral Vision 

Since Astral just made their way back to the arcade, I had a bit of an idea. Maybe Dynamo and Astral battle each other in a game? If not, then maybe he notices Dynamo as he plays a specific game that would have the book flip to an open page that would show something related to his family's history? Where he would show his abilities would turn to something along the lines of gaming magic.

That could be an interesting plot line, a battle between two blue unicorns with different magic styles. Since the arcade is Dynamo's domain, it would make sense for character development, so I'd be up for it after Samurai's dance. :)

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Samurai Equine said:

Funny thing: The songs "Butterfly" and "A Geisha's Dream" were both sung by the same person!

Oh, wow! Seriously!? Actually, now that I think about it. The one who's singing the songs in both songs actually do sound similar. That's actually really cool after hearing that. :D 

• Brohoof 2

@Astral Vision @Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine

With how I had Dynamo weave his head back and forth. I was thinking of how Mistmane had weaved her head when she fought Sable Spirit. Just wanted to explain if my response didn't make much sense.

Along with how Dynamo was fighting like the character, I was thinking along the lines of how Sasuke made the same kind of punch like Lee did in Naruto. When he was attacking Garra's sand armor ability.

Spoiler

228190013051202.gif?to=min&r=640

Edited by Dynamo Pad

6 minutes ago, Pastel Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad

I'm not entirely sure what just happened nyaha~

Hmm...I guess what I posted might have seemed a bit confusing. :ButtercupLaugh: I would say that Dynamo and Astral had their match in the game, while Dynamo got to show what he was able to do when playing a video game. Which caused the book he found at the library to open and lead to a clue that would lead to his ancestors. :catface:

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Hmm...I guess what I posted might have seemed a bit confusing. :ButtercupLaugh: I would say that Dynamo and Astral had their match in the game, while Dynamo got to show what he was able to do when playing a video game. Which caused the book he found at the library to open and lead to a clue that would lead to his ancestors. :catface:

Ohh interesting~

3bd.jpg

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart

Well Samurai, I'd say a lot of stuff has happened thus far in the RP. Dynamo's learned more of his own capabilities, Pastel's revealed more about herself, and Astral's finally getting somewhere in his investigation.

I obviously don't speak for the others, but I'm ready for the next major event when everyone else is too.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Astral Vision said:

Well Samurai, I'd say a lot of stuff has happened thus far in the RP. Dynamo's learned more of his own capabilities, Pastel's revealed more about herself, and Astral's finally getting somewhere in his investigation.

I obviously don't speak for the others, but I'm ready for the next major event when everyone else is too.

Yes, i too am waiting for the tourney. 

5 hours ago, Astral Vision said:

I'm ready! I was waiting on a Pencil post but I guess Explosion is busy and stuff

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Astral Vision said:

I know Dynamo can train/practice this new magic in the story and off screen. So, I'm ready to move on in the story if everyone else is ready to continue. ^_^ 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

I'm ready! I was waiting on a Pencil post but I guess Explosion is busy and stuff

I’ll post either tonight or tomorrow. I have to read through the posts again cause I probably missed a few

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
11 hours ago, Astral Vision said:

I've been ready too. Trilby and Shadow haven't finished their date just yet and I don't want to rush unless every last person in on board, but it won't be much longer now. I promise

Thanks for your patience. :adorkable:

8 hours ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Yes, i too am waiting for the tourney. 

There is a bunch of events planned behind the scenes, but within the RP itself, none of them are planned, expected, or even announced. They happen randomly. I know your character mentioned it, and I was wondering why, but I let it go for now.
The tournament will happen, but it's not guaranteed to be the next event. I'll take all the planned story events, put them in a randomizer, and whatever comes out on top is what we'll do next. :proud:

4 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I’ll post either tonight or tomorrow. I have to read through the posts again cause I probably missed a few

As long as you and @Pastel Heart still here, that's all that matters. :)

Edited by Samurai Equine

hey, once again, sorry for not keeping up on this. I know I said I'd make a post last time, but life is swamping me with personal things right now.

That being said, I won't be able to make a post for a while. How long that is, I'm still not sure. I work for the Navy and my ship leaves tomorrow. I don't know when I'll be back. Just continue the RP without me, I suppose. Again, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Jack Baker said:

hey, once again, sorry for not keeping up on this. I know I said I'd make a post last time, but life is swamping me with personal things right now.

That being said, I won't be able to make a post for a while. How long that is, I'm still not sure. I work for the Navy and my ship leaves tomorrow. I don't know when I'll be back. Just continue the RP without me, I suppose. Again, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

It's cool, bro. We all have responsibilities. I have to work during the day, and during the evening, I'm taking on so many responsibilities that I can barely keep up with everything on this message board. :adorkable: Thanks for all you do in the Navy, and you're welcome to rejoin the RP any time.

@Windy Breeze, @ExplosionMare, @Dynamo Pad, @Pastel Heart, @Kronos the Revenant, @Astral Vision

Well, I put all the events through a randomizer, and kart race came out on top! Hope that'll excite ya'll. :yay:

But if not, don't worry, I can work out some details for those who don't want to take part in the race. In fact, I've all ready got some specific things planned out, so everyone will have something to do. :fluttershy: