Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

(edited)
1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Samurai Equine 

I was just wondering about something that I was a bit confused. I was going to go to the next day, but I was going to answer Pencil's question. Is there a way to separate the days, or should I go into the next day?

I suppose you could answer the question, summarize/gloss over anything else Dynamo was going to do that night, and then move on to Day 3. It's what I did. I engaged a little bit, summarized the rest, and moved on. :)

Honestly, I'm still figuring things out myself. This is part of why I wondered if I should continue separating events into Days or not.
Sometimes participants either ignore or completely miss what's currently going on in the RP and just do their own thing anyways. It's not always fair to others. I'm doing my best to keep up with everyone else's stories, even if none of my characters are involved. However, I'm not going to kick anyone out of the RP unless they are being very disrespectful, so I guess just focus on what you feel is the most important. I'm trying to stay focused on the major stories and events, but I'm also trying to make time for smaller interactions too. I draw the line at someone wanting one of my characters to be in two places at once. That just gets confusing.

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 3

Currently I’m just doing small stuff w/Dynamo & Pastel because it’s all I can keep up with when I have work. I’m willing to do bigger stories as well but I’d have to get some notice first so I don’t fall behind.

47 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Currently I’m just doing small stuff w/Dynamo & Pastel because it’s all I can keep up with when I have work. I’m willing to do bigger stories as well but I’d have to get some notice first so I don’t fall behind.

I could come up with some activities for you to do, if you want some help. I have NPC's for a reason.

I am willing to help anyone that doesn't quite know what to do. :)

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Hope I didn’t miss too much. I took a day off from the forums cause I was too lazy to post anything. :BornAgainBrony:

@ExplosionMare

Not much has happened on day 3 yet, so no worries.

Edited by Astral Vision
Day number was wrong

2 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

@Samurai Equine

Would I have to make a profile for Pastels grandpa, if he just does like, one day cameo on Day 4? Or is that too soon or not a good idea? It would just be a bit of fun to flesh Pastel out a bit :3

@Pastel Heart

Well for now, Pastel's biggest challenge in the story is whether she'll stay in Friendshire or not, so it could be a good thing to deal with that plot right away. Afterwards, just look at the qualities your character may need to improve on. For example, she has a lot of energy, but what if that eventually causes a large problem? If so, she could learn to be more patient, while still keeping her energetic personality of course.

• Brohoof 1

If anyone has colored pictures of their OCs I can make small headshots out of them (I’m kinda bored, that’s why I’m offering). I’ll only post them here for the people that want them, the pictures won’t go anywhere else unless you do something with them (if you do post them make sure to credit me).

2 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

If anyone has colored pictures of their OCs I can make small headshots out of them (I’m kinda bored, that’s why I’m offering). I’ll only post them here for the people that want them, the pictures won’t go anywhere else unless you do something with them (if you do post them make sure to credit me).

BDF46EBB-6726-4760-ABBF-74FC2E09A56A.jpeg.792c85966db11277cbc4bb97cc11837b.jpeg

here, try mine

3 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

@ExplosionMare

That's a very kind offer, I'll keep it in mind once I draw Astral.

6 hours ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

All my character is doing is playing with his zither and discreetly using it as a weapon. 

Would you like some help with that?
I can provide an activity with NPC characters. :)

9 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

That's very sweet of you to offer. :D

I all ready have plenty of art of my main OC, but if it's not too much trouble, feel free to make a pic of my other OC Trilby Hatter. If he's too complicated to draw, then you don't have to if you don't want to. Here is his ref from a few pages ago:

On 3/1/2020 at 5:29 PM, Samurai Equine said:

ztlfvVU.png

On 3/16/2020 at 10:00 AM, Pastel Heart said:

@Samurai Equine

Would I have to make a profile for Pastels grandpa, if he just does like, one day cameo on Day 4? Or is that too soon or not a good idea? It would just be a bit of fun to flesh Pastel out a bit :3

Oops! Sorry I didn't see this message sooner. :please:

Nah, it's fine. If it's just going to be a one-day character, there's no need to make a profile for him. Only if he's going to be around longer will that be necessary.

6 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

@Samurai Equine

Here’s Trilby!

F2DD5263-ED24-4187-B59F-270207A11846.jpeg

That's quite a darker shade of gray you choose for Trilby. Still, I appreciate it! :kirin:
I'll make this image my desktop background some day.

• Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Oops! Sorry I didn't see this message sooner. :please:

Nah, it's fine. If it's just going to be a one-day character, there's no need to make a profile for him. Only if he's going to be around longer will that be necessary.

That's quite a darker shade of gray you choose for Trilby. Still, I appreciate it! :kirin:
I'll make this image my desktop background some day.

I’m glad you like it! I didn’t mean for him to be so dark but that’s what the Sharpie decided to do 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

52 minutes ago, Pastel Heart said:

Sorry for slowness. I'm incredibly stressed and my future in life is pretty uncertain rn...

Don't worry though, I'm in this to the end. I just hope I'm not inconveniencing anypony 

Im facing the same existential crisis of contemplating the purpose and value of my continued existence.  

• Brohoof 1