Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

15 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Hmm... Your excitement intrigues me. Tell me more. :pout:

(I never played Borderlands 2...)

So, Borderlands 2, main villain is a psychotic egomaniac named Handsome Jack, who is the leader of a weapons manufacturer of the planet Pandora. Handsome Jack is regarded as one of the funniest and most charismatic villains in all of video game history because of his constant funny dialogue and constant berating of the protagonists. 

also, Borderlands is basically a series of FPS shoot n’ loot games where the loot is money, guns, gear and bullets. Think of the setting of Pandora as a lawless planet full of egomaniacs and psychopaths as well as legendary vaults, some filled with treasure and others filled with aliens capable of destroying cities or worse. 

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

So, Borderlands 2, main villain is a psychotic egomaniac named Handsome Jack, who is the leader of a weapons manufacturer of the planet Pandora. Handsome Jack is regarded as one of the funniest and most charismatic villains in all of video game history because of his constant funny dialogue and constant berating of the protagonists. 

also, Borderlands is basically a series of FPS shoot n’ loot games where the loot is money, guns, gear and bullets. Think of the setting of Pandora as a lawless planet full of egomaniacs and psychopaths as well as legendary vaults, some filled with treasure and others filled with aliens capable of destroying cities or worse. 

I meant, tell me more about this new thing you want your character to do. Communication with both villains and heroes, you said? Is that also something Handsome Jack can do? Is this like a tech thing or a supernatural ability?
If you don't want to give away all your ideas, you can tell me in PM.

51 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

I meant, tell me more about this new thing you want your character to do. Communication with both villains and heroes, you said? Is that also something Handsome Jack can do? Is this like a tech thing or a supernatural ability?
If you don't want to give away all your ideas, you can tell me in PM.

Oh, well, in the game, there was this thing called an ECHO device, which basically granted planet-wide communications. I was thinking doing something similar, like all the characters have a device on them that just allows for long range broadcasts and my character just kinda comments on them as they go on. And, basically, yeah, that’s kind of a thing I would like to implement to make up for my lack of input. 

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

3 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Oh, well, in the game, there was this thing called an ECHO device, which basically granted planet-wide communications. I was thinking doing something similar, like all the characters have a device on them that just allows for long range broadcasts and my character just kinda comments on them as they go on. And, basically, yeah, that’s kind of a thing I would like to implement to make up for my lack of input. 

Ah, I see.

Well, in this game, hero characters have their own private line of communication, and dark characters have their own private line of communication. And normally, I would say no. But your character is a tech-related one, correct? A cyborg of some type, if I'm remembering correctly? I could see him doing something related to communication technology.

I'll allow it. :fluttershy:

17 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Ah, I see.

Well, in this game, hero characters have their own private line of communication, and dark characters have their own private line of communication. And normally, I would say no. But your character is a tech-related one, correct? A cyborg of some type, if I'm remembering correctly? I could see him doing something related to communication technology.

I'll allow it. :fluttershy:

Cool, thanks. I think I already have a message to send out to the hero party in an appropriate manner. 

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Cool, thanks. I think I already have a message to send out to the hero party in an appropriate manner. 

I just read it. I'm laughing so much because it reminds me of Dr. Eggman. :ButtercupLaugh:

• Thanks 1

I'm really sorry about my late replies on the RP. Some things had happened to my mom and my sister and I had to take her to the hospital. Hopefully, I'll be answer as soon as possible. Just making sure that my mom is okay first.

1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I'm really sorry about my late replies on the RP. Some things had happened to my mom and my sister and I had to take her to the hospital. Hopefully, I'll be answer as soon as possible. Just making sure that my mom is okay first.

I’m so sorry to hear that, I hope she does okay :(

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Hey, family comes first. Your priorities are in the right place. 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

That's okay. Your family is more important so we understand the situation. I hope they got better.

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Windy Breeze said:

@Samurai Equine

Wait a minute, isn't Keen suppose to be the level 2 boss?

Third level. :mlp_smug:

4 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Like everyone is saying, life comes first before this. Take care of your family, and make sure they get an extra loving hug along the way. This RP will always be here when you have free time, so don't worry about rushing back. B)

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

I'm feeling some severe burnout, life has taken its toll this last week, and now I'm totally lost. Hope it's fine if I half-ass posts until I'm motivated again

You don't have to post if you're not feeling up to it. I'd rather people be happy to be here than pretend like they're okay.
This RP will always be here. No rush to come back. And if you're lost when you do come back, let me know, I'll be happy to get you all caught up. :rarity:
❤️ U, Pastel my friend. Your health and happiness come first.

• Brohoof 2

Just wanted to say that I appreciate those who are trying to keep me involved in the RP, your efforts don't go unnoticed. ^^ I have midterms going on next and and the following week so I apologize if my posts aren't that great or as frequent as they used to be. I have no plans to leave the RP here I just have a lot going on right now, so please bear with me for a bit! 

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, GeneralDirection said:

Just wanted to say that I appreciate those who are trying to keep me involved in the RP, your efforts don't go unnoticed. ^^ I have midterms going on next and and the following week so I apologize if my posts aren't that great or as frequent as they used to be. I have no plans to leave the RP here I just have a lot going on right now, so please bear with me for a bit! 

That’s okay, you just focus on your midterms! Hope you do well on them :kindness:

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, GeneralDirection said:

Life comes first, always. Take care and good luck on your midterms. :)
Would you like us to stop tagging you in the RP for the time being? :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

39 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Life comes first, always. Take care and good luck on your midterms. :)
Would you like us to stop tagging you in the RP for the time being? :ooh:

Nope, that's fine, please do keep tagging me if you want. It reminds me to check in and see what's going on. I don't wanna get too far behind on your progress, and I still will try to post if I can.

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, GeneralDirection said:

Nope, that's fine, please do keep tagging me if you want. It reminds me to check in and see what's going on. I don't wanna get too far behind on your progress, and I still will try to post if I can.

Can do. :proud: You always have a place here in this RP.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Pastel Heart said:

I'm back, everyone. Sorry! Dyny will be helping me with my return post and I'll back in action full time ^-^

Phew, was getting worried there. It felt like Pastel was just frozen while A LOT of other stuff was going on...

• Brohoof 1