Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

6 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

Sorry for slacking lately. I hope the larger post I wrote makes up for it, I'll try to be less lazy now.

You're good. ^_^ Everyone does things at their own pace. No race here. That was a few days ago. *Ba-dum-tss*

• Brohoof 1

@Pastel Heart

Kronos is still suited up, but as with all giant hunks of armor, there are some chinks that can be taken advantage of. Plus, there are MASSIVE and obvious generators mounted on the backs of Kronos’ mech suit that power up the deterrence field protecting the Dark King’s chamber. Say if someone were to overload them with, let’s say, electricity or just enough damage, they generator could explode, dealing massive damage to said mech suit and weakening the deterrence field. Just saying. 

2 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

@Samurai Equine

Well, you mainly got the landscape right, devoid of life and full of nothing but advanced technology. It’s the interior of the fortress that’s gonna need some explaining and i kind of did a little bit of exposition of some of it with Pastel’s imprisonment. 

Cool. I'll be sure to pay extra attention to that. :)

@Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @Cinnamon Coffee @Samurai Equine @GeneralDirection @PawelS @Windy Breeze @Kronos the Revenant @C. Thunder Dash

I'm about to try and make my response, but I was confused on a couple of things. I know I'm following Tempest to the elevator/next floors, but is everyone else still at the entrance? Wasn't sure if we were all together, or if we are separating briefly because of the creatures. I also wasn't sure on the message that Pastel had left. Is that something everyone can see now, or is that somewhere in the building for the group to come across? Also, did Tempest and Dynamo already enter the next floor? I know it probably happened, but just wanted to be sure. I wasn't sure if Dynamo was meant to see the Zoid or not.

I'm honestly lost and confused on what's going on. There's a lot of posts and I sort of feel left behind. :( 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

59 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @Cinnamon Coffee @Samurai Equine @GeneralDirection @PawelS @Windy Breeze @Kronos the Revenant @C. Thunder Dash

I'm about to try and make my response, but I was confused on a couple of things. I know I'm following Tempest to the elevator/next floors, but is everyone else still at the entrance? Wasn't sure if we were all together, or if we are separating briefly because of the creatures. I also wasn't sure on the message that Pastel had left. Is that something everyone can see now, or is that somewhere in the building for the group to come across? Also, did Tempest and Dynamo already enter the next floor? I know it probably happened, but just wanted to be sure. I wasn't sure if Dynamo was meant to see the Zoid or not.

I'm honestly lost and confused on what's going on. There's a lot of posts and I sort of feel left behind. :( 

@Samurai Equine

He was but Thundy changed it back to enter the elevator. I'm trying to keep up with it myself. There's like 2 scenes going on

1. Kronos and Pastel

2. Our battle team

I think the biggest issue is synchronizing the scenes so that way they could happen at the same time. I think it's trying to set up so that Dynamo may rescue Pastel...at least that's what I think...

@C. Thunder Dash

I meant if Dynamo would have seen the Zoid that Thundy had made. Since I'm honestly not sure how big the zoid is compared to the size, structure and stuff of the entrance to the level. Since there was a point I saw that the zoid had taken flight and such. So, I thought everyone had left to do that part. I wasn't sure if everyone had joined back up or fit in the elevator. I'm honestly really confused on where everyone is at. I know Pastel is fighting Kronos, but I meant more along the lines of the battle team.

15 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@C. Thunder Dash

I meant if Dynamo would have seen the Zoid that Thundy had made. Since I'm honestly not sure how big the zoid is compared to the size, structure and stuff of the entrance to the level. Since there was a point I saw that the zoid had taken flight and such. So, I thought everyone had left to do that part. I wasn't sure if everyone had joined back up or fit in the elevator. I'm honestly really confused on where everyone is at. I know Pastel is fighting Kronos, but I meant more along the lines of the battle team.

I was honestly kinda waiting for him to at least see it. Don't worry, the zoid is coming back so Dynamo will have a chance to see it again. 

1 hour ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

I was honestly kinda waiting for him to at least see it. Don't worry, the zoid is coming back so Dynamo will have a chance to see it again. 

I mean, to be fair. He was following Tempest towards the elevator, while taking on some enemies and such. So, he didn't see what was going on behind him. Only except to respond to other responses direct at him. Glad to know he'll see it again.

@C. Thunder Dash

Wait, now I'm confused on the latest post. I was hoping that Chelsea would have launched a water attack at the crabs. That way, they'd be drenched so Dynamo and Thundy can do the attack Dynamo was planning. :blink:

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Windy Breeze

After writing my post I realized that I could get yours wrong... Now I'm not sure if the documents suggest that Shadow did these bad things, or was involved in exposing them, or it's something else entirely... So if you clarify this, I will edit my post.

@PawelS

Shadow acted as a spy, she would go back to the organization she is working for and report what she learned, the one's working in the organizations would make their plans to expose the 'evil' activity to the public, without Shadow, they would struggle to expose said activity. Shadow is also popular in Haytona due to exposing several domestic abuses and is looked up by foals as their hero.

The documents record all the missions she has done, and some fake documents used to gain access to sispicious companies. Shadow is indeed, involved in exposing evil acts.

9 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

You're okay! I think? What Pastel wrote was a crudely drawn mini map of the area with goofy looking drawings of the monsters, it's not something you can take, just try and memorize owo;

I'm tied up until everyone else comes, nyaha~ 

10 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I just assume that everyone is moving forward through the level, even if they don't state it specifically. It'd be weird if we were all just staying in one place. :wau: The only time we'd be staying still/in one place is if any of us specifically say so.

There does seem to be a problem with everyone getting synced up on this, and I honestly don't know why. There is also a problem of people getting ignored and their posts going completely unread. I'm doing my best to read everyone's post and acknowledge any important details dropped. But I'm just one person, and if I miss anything, it's because I'm just trying to help push the story forward.

9 hours ago, PawelS said:

@Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine

I'm not making many posts about the video game because I don't feel I need to (I really like the part about Kronos and Pastel though). So if I'm not posting anything, you can assume Tree Song is following the main group of heroes.

Thank you for proving my point. :proud: But please be sure to occasionally add something to the video game portion if you can. Don't have to post often. At the very least, try to have Tree Song there for the boss battle.

1 hour ago, Pastel Heart said:

You're okay! I think? What Pastel wrote was a crudely drawn mini map of the area with goofy looking drawings of the monsters, it's not something you can take, just try and memorize owo;

I'm tied up until everyone else comes, nyaha~ 

I'm enjoying see the parts with Pastel and Kronos as well. :squee: Unless you say otherwise, we'll all get there in due time.

Edited by Samurai Equine

@Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine @Pastel Heart @Kronos the Revenant @Windy Breeze @PawelS @C. Thunder Dash

Hey everyone, just letting you all know that I think I might drop out. It's nothing personal, I just don't feel that while my mental health is at the state it is right now, that I can't give this RP my all and best, as I feel my responses have been pretty lacking as of late.

6 minutes ago, Cinnamon Coffee said:

@Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine @Pastel Heart @Kronos the Revenant @Windy Breeze @PawelS @C. Thunder Dash

Hey everyone, just letting you all know that I think I might drop out. It's nothing personal, I just don't feel that while my mental health is at the state it is right now, that I can't give this RP my all and best, as I feel my responses have been pretty lacking as of late.

If that's what you want to do, that's fine by me.
I wish you could stay on longer, but I won't push it. You'll always have a place in this RP if you ever want to return. :squee:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Samurai Equine said:

If that's what you want to do, that's fine by me.
I wish you could stay on longer, but I won't push it. You'll always have a place in this RP if you ever want to return. :squee:

Thanks mate, I just need to focus on my mental health a bit more, I've gotten a lot of slack with a lot of things due to it and I just feel so gross

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash 

I'm just wondering something in regards to Chelsea's water magic.

Chelsea was on her water dragon above the group, firing whenever she needed to. "Looks good up here. Just making sure to find the traps and short them out." Chelsea said as she fired a water ball at a nearby trap. It shorted. 

When it says firing whenever she needed to, then does that mean she launched water attacks at the crabs? I'm still unable to post as I was hoping to the water would hit the crabs. That way, I'd be able to launch the attack. Still just lost as I'm unable to reply.

4 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@C. Thunder Dash 

I'm just wondering something in regards to Chelsea's water magic.

When it says firing whenever she needed to, then does that mean she launched water attacks at the crabs? I'm still unable to post as I was hoping to the water would hit the crabs. That way, I'd be able to launch the attack. Still just lost as I'm unable to reply.

I can add that detail in if you'd like.