Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

@Samurai Equine @Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @GeneralDirection @PawelS @Windy Breeze @Kronos the Revenant @C. Thunder Dash

If it’s okay with everyone, can there be a wait until I can make a response? I’m at work and I’m unable to respond to the RP until I get home. That, and I wanted to confirm some things with Samurai on the ability that was given to Dynamo.

• Brohoof 5

The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

No, I'm still here, just very busy and stressed out. ExplosionMare probably put it best here. I'm sorry I haven't been very active in the latter portion of this event, I'm sure my character's presence would be greatly appreciated right now. >_< I don't wanna say I'll have a post out by X date because I can't guarantee anything, simply put. Appreciate you guys mentioning me so it makes it easier for me to try and keep track of what's going on. ^^

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, GeneralDirection said:

No, I'm still here, just very busy and stressed out. ExplosionMare probably put it best here. I'm sorry I haven't been very active in the latter portion of this event, I'm sure my character's presence would be greatly appreciated right now. >_< I don't wanna say I'll have a post out by X date because I can't guarantee anything, simply put. Appreciate you guys mentioning me so it makes it easier for me to try and keep track of what's going on. ^^

There’s no pressure to post, just post whenever you feel like it

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, PawelS said:

@Windy Breeze

Maybe someone else can roleplay as Luna? (Of course if @Samurai Equine is OK with it.)

Or I can edit my post, do you have any suggestions what should happen next?

We should wait for @Samurai Equine's reply. I think I have to pause the Shadow Trail story arc if Nopony is finished with his investigation because there is still an ongoing event and Shadow herself will not immediately notice the diary.

• Brohoof 1

@Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine @GeneralDirection @PawelS @Windy Breeze @Kronos the Revenant @C. Thunder Dash

In case anyone was wondering the beast the Dynamo had summoned, I was referencing some creatures that were from the card game, Yu-Gi-Oh.

The Gazelle was Gazelle, the King of Mythical Beasts, the other creature was Berphomet and the other was Chimera.

Spoiler

41EIsRWOt6L._AC_.jpg

518mefkscNL._AC_.jpg

51gsIt6jo6L._AC_.jpg

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine @GeneralDirection @PawelS @Windy Breeze @Kronos the Revenant @C. Thunder Dash

In case anyone was wondering the beast the Dynamo had summoned, I was referencing some creatures that were from the card game, Yu-Gi-Oh.

The Gazelle was Gazelle, the King of Mythical Beasts, the other creature was Berphomet and the other was Chimera.

Reveal hidden contents

41EIsRWOt6L._AC_.jpg

518mefkscNL._AC_.jpg

51gsIt6jo6L._AC_.jpg

Good ol' Yu Gi Oh!

40 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Reveal hidden contents

41EIsRWOt6L._AC_.jpg

518mefkscNL._AC_.jpg

51gsIt6jo6L._AC_.jpg

It's funny cos I'm rewatching the OG YGO right now!

DYNAMO KING OF GAMES!!!

Just now, Pastel Heart said:

It's funny cos I'm rewatching the OG YGO right now!

DYNAMO KING OF GAMES!!!

Is it ironic that I had watched a couple of GX episodes recently? :ButtercupLaugh: When Pencil made the Gazelle, it made me think of Gazelle from the card game/anime. Making Chimera felt too perfect to not pass up. 

• Brohoof 1

You're all so active when I'm away! :ButtercupLaugh:

8 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Did @GeneralDirection's character leave the game? I haven't seen him post but we've been mentioning him all this time...

8 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

He hasn’t left officially he just gets busy with other stuff. He posts, he just does it very rarely

What @ExplosionMare said. :proud:

5 hours ago, GeneralDirection said:

It's fine. Hope to see you again when the current event is over. :fluttershy:

1 hour ago, PawelS said:

@Windy Breeze

Maybe someone else can roleplay as Luna? (Of course if @Samurai Equine is OK with it.)

Or I can edit my post, do you have any suggestions what should happen next?

This RP isn't necessarily set after Celestia and Luna retired. I prefer to set it before then. Makes it easier to RP the mane six as we remember them, if it comes to that.
I'll give a reply for Nopony concerning Luna's whereabouts, but don't expect Luna to actually become part of the story at this point. Twilight couldn't find an accurate map leading to the town, and there is some nefarious magic shenanigans at work too. Point is, there is a reason they call Friendshire "the town that friendship forgot". Nopony will be on his own for a while, save for Tree Song of course. :twi:

39 minutes ago, Windy Breeze said:

We should wait for @Samurai Equine's reply. I think I have to pause the Shadow Trail story arc if Nopony is finished with his investigation because there is still an ongoing event and Shadow herself will not immediately notice the diary.

Thanks for thinking of me. I've been reading everything and catching up little by little. :BrightMacContent:

34 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Hide contents

41EIsRWOt6L._AC_.jpg

518mefkscNL._AC_.jpg

51gsIt6jo6L._AC_.jpg

Love it! :laugh:

31 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

@Dynamo Pad

Yeah, and i had a Dungeon Worm, Labyrinth Tank and Wall Shadow in the maze as well as Strength from House of the Dead 2 in the maze. And you just uprooted all of it. What the hell!? 😂😂😂

Sorry Kronos, I guess I should have told you about this sooner. I know Dynamo's a little OP right now, but that's on purpose. It won't be for the whole RP. But the current event was always dedicated to Dynamo, so it was only natural that he'd have a moment where his video game magic made him a sort-of video game god. :adorkable: I'll find a way to make it up to ya later, promise. For now, just roll with it and let it play out how Dynamo wants. I'm sure he'll still try to let everyone have a shining moment with him. :P

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Hide contents

41EIsRWOt6L._AC_.jpg

518mefkscNL._AC_.jpg

51gsIt6jo6L._AC_.jpg

Ooh, I thought the gazelle was the one I gave you. To be fair the Mytical Beast one is a lot cooler.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, ExplosionMare said:

Ooh, I thought the gazelle was the one I gave you. To be fair the Mytical Beast one is a lot cooler.

Oh, the Gazelle was and is still the one that you gave me. When I saw the Gazelle, I was easily reminded of the Yu-Gi-Oh card Gazelle. So, I thought to give a little reference to the card game/anime. :D 

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, the Gazelle was and is still the one that you gave me. When I saw the Gazelle, I was easily reminded of the Yu-Gi-Oh card Gazelle. So, I thought to give a little reference to the card game/anime. :D 

Oooh ok

I’m kinda stuck on what to post. Are there any supporting roles I could take part in?

3 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

I'm guessing Dynamo didn't notice the change of Thundy marauder because he's in that gaming mode?

Dynamo saw the marauder change into that of the gundam mech. When he saw the shielding taking damage, he went up to restore and enhance to take the attack, while adding a shield as a secondary defense. 

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo saw the marauder change into that of the gundam mech. When he saw the shielding taking damage, he went up to restore and enhance to take the attack, while adding a shield as a secondary defense. 

Okay, got it. Now to just wait for the others. 

@Samurai Equine

Here is a fragment of "the story thus far" (in the first post of this thread):

Princess Twilight Sparkle has become the ruler of all of Equestria, taking residence in same castle that was previously occupied by former princesses Celestia and Luna.

That's why I assumed it's after Celestia and Luna retired. But if you want the story to take place before that, then I will edit my post accordingly.