Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

4 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Since I’ve been gone a couple of days, does my character need to do any attacks or have all the new enemies been defeated already?

If you want to wait til we're at the boss, that'll be fine too. We're almost there anyways. :)

@PawelS

Well, i could make this another situation like with Pastel where Kronos got hit from behind and he swings around trying to fling your character off. Besides, physical damage is suppressed, as in, greatly resisted, but not immune. You might have just saved your team from another plasma blitz by initiating another rodeo. I hope your character can cling on as well as Pastel’s. 

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine @Kronos the Revenant

I'm honestly really confused and now I don't know how to respond. Did anybody catch Pastel, or is she still being tossed by Kronos, or is she still in this situation that Kronos has her in? I saw some characters like Thundy and Shadow saying that their thankful to see Pastel and that she is safe, but now I'm really lost.

1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Samurai Equine @Kronos the Revenant

I'm honestly really confused and now I don't know how to respond. Did anybody catch Pastel, or is she still being tossed by Kronos, or is she still in this situation that Kronos has her in? I saw some characters like Thundy and Shadow saying that their thankful to see Pastel and that she is safe, but now I'm really lost.

I volunteer one of my OC's to catch Pastel. It'll be Elusive, since Pastel seems to like her.

EDIT: Nevermind.

Edited by Samurai Equine

12 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

@Dynamo Pad

Thundy's marauder transformed again. Also, Chelsea went to take out the generators. Did you see all that?

I did not as I wasn't able to respond. I did ask what was going on, but didn't get an answer until a bit ago. Going to make my response on the transformation.

5 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

I saw. :)

I also saw that Trilby went down. I'd have Chelsea come to help but I gotta wait for Kronos to reply before I can do that to see if the generators were knocked out. 

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I did not as I wasn't able to respond. I did ask what was going on, but didn't get an answer until a bit ago. Going to make my response on the transformation.

Sweet. It's so hard with us being in different timezones...

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Sweet. It's so hard with us being in different timezones...

That, and I was confused when I wasn't sure if Pastel was caught or not by Kronos throwing her. I remember Thundy and Shadow had made comments on her being okay, but I didn't know if anyone caught her or not. So, I was feeling somewhat behind as I wasn't sure what was going on. Thankfully, I got some help from Samurai so I hope I can keep going. 

@ExplosionMare

I was just wondering something in regards to Pencil's animal drawings. Are they able to take a couple of hits, or do they simply fade away after one hit? I wasn't sure how durable the animal drawings were, so I thought it would be best to ask. Considering how Gazelle had taken the hit for Dynamo and Pastel. 

3 hours ago, PawelS said:

@Windy Breeze

What about "Polish Judge"? Are you making a reference to the situation in my country? (There are many bad things happening here lately, and I'm highly concerned about it.)

No, I'm only referencing a game. Polish Judge is just a random pony, working as a house inspector, hence the name.

P.S I am not aware you are actually from Poland

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 1