Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@C. Thunder Dash @ExplosionMare

I’m currently at work and I’m not able to respond all that much. I’ll make sure to make my response as soon as I get home. I have an idea that works in conjunction with the rabbit and Thundy’s attack.

Okay, as you read, Thundy is on cooldown, so go for it while you have the chance. 

3 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Okay, as you read, Thundy is on cooldown, so go for it while you have the chance. 

I’m honestly confused as to what happened. I saw that there were more responses, but it seems the battle is over. Also, how did Thundy lose a life? I thought I had casted him limited invincibility.

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

I’m honestly confused as to what happened. I saw that there were more responses, but it seems the battle is over. Also, how did Thundy lose a life? I thought I had casted him limited invincibility.

The black hole attack took quite the toll on his energy. The Turn A gundum is the most powerful gundum out there, but it requires A LOT of exertion from its user. Also, if Thundy uses a lot of energy in one spell, attack etc. he could become so exhausted, that he'll collapse from lack of energy. 

Just now, C. Thunder Dash said:

The black hole attack took quite the toll on his energy. The Turn A gundum is the most powerful gundum out there, but it requires A LOT of exertion from its user. Also, if Thundy uses a lot of energy in one spell, attack etc. he could become so exhausted, that he'll collapse from lack of energy. 

I haven’t seen much on Gundam, but I did see the anime when I was younger. I just wasn’t sure if the invincibility Dybamo gave him cancelled out the exertion and losing a life in game. 

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I haven’t seen much on Gundam, but I did see the anime when I was younger. I just wasn’t sure if the invincibility Dybamo gave him cancelled out the exertion and losing a life in game. 

Okay. Well to clarify things, even if Thundy has a buff/power-up and he's exerted himself too much, he will still become exhausted, like Ms. Marvel after she uses her giant ability. 

12 hours ago, PawelS said:

@Samurai Equine

Here is a fragment of "the story thus far" (in the first post of this thread):

That's why I assumed it's after Celestia and Luna retired. But if you want the story to take place before that, then I will edit my post accordingly.

I posted that? :wacko: Must have slipped my mind. It's been a long time.
No need for an edit. Unless there was something wrong with my post that needs to be addressed.

• Brohoof 1

On 11/24/2020 at 10:52 AM, Dynamo Pad said:

@C. Thunder Dash @ExplosionMare

I’m currently at work and I’m not able to respond all that much. I’ll make sure to make my response as soon as I get home. I have an idea that works in conjunction with the rabbit and Thundy’s attack.

It’s ok if you respond a little late, I’ve been pretty busy myself (just in general, I know you already posted today)

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Major character plot point revealed!?!? Dun-dun-DUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!

After reading that response, I think I can add onto that major plot point in the future. This is most interesting. :devious:

• Brohoof 4

3 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Major character plot point revealed!?!? Dun-dun-DUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

After reading that response, I think I can add onto that major plot point in the future. This is most interesting. :devious:

I might also be willing to get in on that. This is pretty awesome plot point drop. :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine

I have a problem with this:

...Oh, and while it feels like it's been a lifetime in the video game, not much time has passed out in the real world. Only a few minutes at best!

Because the things that happened in the story between Nopony and Nightmare Moon should have taken at least a few hours. Should I worry about it or just ignore the inconsistency?

Edited by PawelS

3 hours ago, PawelS said:

@Samurai Equine

I have a problem with this:

Because the things that happened in the story between Nopony and Nightmare Moon should have taken at least a few hours. Should I worry about it or just ignore the inconsistency?

What is an hour but a collection of minutes? :twi:
Put whatever kind of logic you want on it. The original intent was always to have time difference between what happened in the game VS what happened outside it. You can argue a few hours have passed outside the game if you want, emphasis on the key word few.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad, @Pastel Heart, @C. Thunder Dash, @PawelS, @Windy Breeze, @ExplosionMare, @GeneralDirection@Kronos the Revenant

ATTENTION PLEASE, EVERYONE!!!

I have some announcements to make before the RP continues forward...

FIRST of all, the current day in the RP is close to being wrapped up.

We are really close to moving on to the next day in the RP, which is going to be a slower, slice-of-life day, as per usual. So if there's anything else that's been going on or anything else you want to do, let's wrap it up. Let me know if there is anything big or important you want to explore before we move on to the next day.

SECOND, there is going to be some changes to the active particpants in this RP. (Sorry, but I'm going to have to tag some people.)

• @Astral Vision disappeared early on in this event, and will be labeled as Inactive. I really wish he was still here; I wish he had reappeared before the event ended. However, he has left us with no other means of contacting him. So unless he makes a miraculous comeback, we'll have to make some adjustments to the RP. One of which, Dynamo will now be in charge of the Laronde Box instead of Astral. If Astral ever returns and wants to be part of this, we'll get him reoriented with the RP. But for now, he is gone and we have to keep moving.
  • @Emerald Heart's OC has been absent most of this RP, and she herself has not been following along. In my RP, I welcome anyone that just wants to blend into the background and not do much. I also understand that personal life matters come first. However, considering this RP also has major events, I do require SOME level of participation. At the very least, try to follow along on your spare time if you don't have the time to actually post something. So I'll be moving Emerald Heart to the list of Inactive Participants, but she is welcome to come back any time she wants. :BrightMacContent: I try REALLY hard not to close the door on anyone if it can be avoided.
  • @Ragland Tiger seemed to be interested in coming back to the RP when the current event was over, or at least the video-game section, and it is. Unless I'm told otherwise, I'll keep Ragland as an Active Participant.
  • @Shadow Strike (formally Cinnamon Coffee) has decided to bow out due to mental health issues. We wish Shadow the best of luck, and the door is always open if they ever wish to come back. Til then, they'll be labelled as Inactive.
  • @CameoShadowness has left due to personal life matters, so they'll also be listed as Inactive. Again, the door is always open, if they ever want to come back.
  • @Buck Testa has taken an extended Hiatus and has not kept it touch. Rather sad, despite the eagerness he showed to join. The RP will always be open if he ever wishes to come back, but for now he'll be listed as Inactive.

That should be it for now. :)
If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask me. And to everyone else that has either been participating or quietly following along; thank you for sticking with the RP this far. You're all amazing. B)

• Brohoof 3

Just now, C. Thunder Dash said:

@Samurai Equine

Was gonna have @ExplosionMare's OC watch Thundy and Chelsea play DDR before the day is wrapped up. Maybe even @Dynamo Pad as well. 

That's fine. :) I want to give @Windy Breeze and @PawelS some time to wrap up their side story as well, so you've got a little bit of time before we move on to the next day.

• Brohoof 2