Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Windy Breeze 

Is Shadow still at the arcade, or did she leave? I was just wondering as I was going to ask for Shadow's and Trilby's opinion.

Trilby's not at the arcade yet. It's going to take him a little longer because he wants to make sure Mayor White's health condition is stable before he goes back.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Samurai Equine said:

Trilby's not at the arcade yet. It's going to take him a little longer because he wants to make sure Mayor White's health condition is stable before he goes back.

@Samurai Equine @Windy Breeze

Okay and no worries for Trilby. If he needs to, then he can ask Trilby and Shadow for the next day if they don't show up at the arcade, or if Shadow isn't there either. :) 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

@Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare

Kinda left Thundy and Chelsea hanging there...they're waiting for Dynamo and Pencil to watch. 

I'm sorry, but I didn't leave Thundy and Chelsea hanging. I've been busy with overtime at my job and haven't had any time to respond. I'm working 11 hour shifts for about four to six days depending on my schedule. So, my responses might not be as frequent. 

@Samurai Equine @ExplosionMare @Windy Breeze

Is there a perfect opportunity for Dynamo to ask Trilby, Pencil and Shadow about what happened in the game world? More specifically the events that happened between him and Pastel? I know he wanted to ask about Pastel's crush, but I wasn't sure when the right time would be to ask. Especially if he needs the conversation to be private away from Pastel. 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I'm sorry, but I didn't leave Thundy and Chelsea hanging. I've been busy with overtime at my job and haven't had any time to respond. I'm working 11 hour shifts for about four to six days depending on my schedule. So, my responses might not be as frequent. 

Is there a perfect opportunity for Dynamo to ask Trilby, Pencil and Shadow about what happened in the game world? More specifically the events that happened between him and Pastel? I know he wanted to ask about Pastel's crush, but I wasn't sure when the right time would be to ask. Especially if he needs the conversation to be private away from Pastel. 

No no no! So sorry! I know you're quite the busy person irl. I meant in the RP, when Dynamo got distracted and went to talk to Trilby and some others about something else. 

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Did you see my latest reply? Trilby said to come see him tomorrow with Pencil and they'll all take at his shop. Unless it has to be during the current day in the RP. :ooh:

1 minute ago, Samurai Equine said:

Did you see my latest reply? Trilby said to come see him tomorrow with Pencil and they'll all take at his shop. Unless it has to be during the current day in the RP. :ooh:

Oh, sorry about that. I haven't had a chance to look at the RP. I got home from work and just had some dinner. Going to respond once I'm done eating. I'm completely okay with taking at his shop. :) 

4 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

No no no! So sorry! I know you're quite the busy person irl. I meant in the RP, when Dynamo got distracted and went to talk to Trilby and some others about something else. 

Oh, no. I"m sorry about that. I didn't know you were meaning the RP. I was going to try and respond when I had the chance, or when I got home from work. I know Dynamo is busy at the arcade as he's running the shop and organizing the tournaments with Pastel and others.

• Brohoof 3

7 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, sorry about that. I haven't had a chance to look at the RP. I got home from work and just had some dinner. Going to respond once I'm done eating. I'm completely okay with taking at his shop. :) 

Oh, no. I"m sorry about that. I didn't know you were meaning the RP. I was going to try and respond when I had the chance, or when I got home from work. I know Dynamo is busy at the arcade as he's running the shop and organizing the tournaments with Pastel and others.

Oh okay. So just to make sure, are you good with Thundy teaching Dynamo more magic stuff the next day in the RP?

2 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

@Dynamo Pad, @Pastel Heart, @C. Thunder Dash, @PawelS, @Windy Breeze, @ExplosionMare@Kronos the Revenant

Is everyone ready to move on to the next day in the RP?
Some have not replied yet, and others seem ready to move on. Just thought I'd ask if anyone needs a little more time.

Still need some time. 

• Brohoof 1

On 11/30/2020 at 8:33 AM, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh buck, why didn't this came into my notification list?

6 hours ago, Toshigami Equine said:

@Dynamo Pad, @Pastel Heart, @C. Thunder Dash, @PawelS, @Windy Breeze, @ExplosionMare@Kronos the Revenant

Is everyone ready to move on to the next day in the RP?
Some have not replied yet, and others seem ready to move on. Just thought I'd ask if anyone needs a little more time.

I'm ready to move on to the next day of the RP. 

Just found what i think is probably the most epic and fitting theme for Kronos considering his allegiance

And if you’re wondering, the kanji on Daimyo Vader’s plate says “war devil”. It apparently reads “sensou akuma”

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

40 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Just found what i think is probably the most epic and fitting theme for Kronos considering his allegiance

Spoiler

And if you’re wondering, the kanji on Daimyo Vader’s plate says “war devil”. It apparently reads “sensou akuma”

Dude, you just stumbled into one of my favorite things; traditional Japanese music covers of iconic music. :yay: