Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

@Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash

Shadow lifted an eyebrow at the stallion know as Azure Night “Captain?” she noticed he also had a pair of wings on his sides. A pegasus huh?

“You don't remember? You must have forgot your promotion several years from now” he put her saddlebag on her bedside table and sat beside her bed, “You know you aren't suppose to fall in love with such pony like Trilby Hatter, do you?”

Shadow flushed. In love with Trilby? No! She's just a friend, she's not in relationship with him. Or was she?

“W-W-W-What are about walking about!?”

However, their conversation was cut short when they heard someone knocking. Azure frowned “I'll answer the door” he opens the door and behold, It was Samurai.

Edited by Windy Breeze

@C. Thunder Dash

“A b-breathing machine?” Pencil asked Thundy worriedly. “That sounds awful, I hope that’s not what Shadow or Trilby have to use. Well, I guess Trilby might have to use one, but I don’t know about Shadow,”

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad

She listened as the others devised a plan on how to retrieve Shadow. Chelsea was to go by herself for healing purposes while it appeared that the others would be pairing up. Pencil wanted to help, too, but she wasn’t sure how. She spoke up when the time was appropriate and asked,

“Is there something I can do to help? I want to help with Shadow, too, if I can,” she asked those who remained in the group.

She took a moment to glance at Dynamo who appeared to be rather worried over something. Pencil knew how that felt. She gave him a quick sympathetic worked before she turned away. She wanted to make him feel calm but she also didn’t want him to feel singled out.

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash, @Windy Breeze

Samurai was glad to see the door open, but his heart skips a beat when he sees a familiar-looking stallion in the room with Shadow. For now, he decides not to say anything to Chelsea. He can explain later. Putting on his best smile, Samurai bows. "My apologies, I didn't know Shadow had company. We won't be long. Samurai enters first with Chelsea close behind. "Shadow-chan. I don't know if you remember me, but I've come to check in on you. Were you badly hurt during the war?"

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine @Windy Breeze

Chelsea's heart creaked, causing her to grunt. Something seemed to be weird. It just wasn't right. Chelsea could feel a dark aura emitting from somewhere. "Be careful Samurai..." She said through telepathy. 

• Brohoof 1

@Windy Breeze @Samurai Equine

"I know that aura's coming from you..." Chelsea said telepathically to the being that seemed to look like a relative of Shadow. "It's really nice to see you Shadow." Chelsea said walking up to Shadow, making sure the other bein wouldn't try to interfere. 

• Brohoof 3

Azure didn't seem to be surprised by Chelsea's magical ability and instead stepped away with a smirk “Clever bird” he doesn't have any plans to fight them. Besides, he's just here to express how upset he was for her forbidden relationship with Trilby.

Shadow didn't notice any of that even the sudden look of Azure's face, her ears only perked when she heard about Trilby, “My help? Wait, what happened to Trilby? I heard from Nopony Trilby's also at a Hospital along with Sundae. He must be fine with all the nurses and doctors taking care of him”

• Brohoof 2

Chelsea sighed. "I hate to say this but...Trilby is in critical condition...apparently, during the invasion...he was ambushed. We are trying to go see him but the nurses are forbidding visitors..." Chelsea stated with a frown on her face. 

Before Shadow could say a word, Azure spoke up “She doesn't need you healing spells anymore now she's fine” as if a cue, the door was opened by a doctor who was surprised to see a large number of visitors but didn't spoke against them. He got a small calm smile as he announced one good news.

“Patient Shadow Trail, I've come to annouce you of our final decision: you will be now discharged”

Chelsea nodded and gathered some electricity. She made a ball of water appear and made it hover above her left talon. She held it there, making it a healing ball. "You let her make the decision. I sense that Shadow could still use it." Chelsea said walking towards Shadow, and resting the ball of water energy on Shadow, healing whatever remaining ailments there were left. 

• Brohoof 2

The doctor watched in awe along with a frowning and ungrateful Azure as Chelsea healed Shadow. How dare she not appreciate the fact he already healed Shadow yesterday after his confrontation with Nopony.

Shadow in the other removed the blanket which fell to the floor, much to the doctor's chagrin as she examined her body. Nothing changed, her body is still fine and the few tiny scars which are not visible have been removed thanks to Chelsea. Shadow turned to the griffon and showed her appreciation “Thanks but you don't need to do that. I'm already fine but you did remove some small scars”

• Brohoof 2

"You're welcome. Better to be thorough." Chelsea said, before looking at the ungrateful look on the being's face. "Aha! I knew it! You're not Shadow's father at all! Look at that expression on your face!" Chelsea called out telepathically to the being. 

• Brohoof 2

Azure 'smiled' at Samurai, “I see then” he turned to Shadow, “Have a nice day. It's not surprising to receive 'extra help' from your friends" however, after slightly pushing aside the doctor, he looked back and scowled. An aura of blue magic appeared on his head. All of a sudden, Chelsea's mane wes gievn a short tug yet strong enough to stumble and crash into the poor doctor behind her. By the the time Chelsea fell, Azure was gone. It seemed they successfully annoyed Nightmare Moon.

“Oh, my. Chelsea are you okay?” Shadow asked, starting at the griffon and the doctor who was pleased to have a heavy mass of a griffon crushing him.

“Get off my face!”

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 1

Chelsea let out a loud squawk but managed to get a spirit hold on azure. Even though he was gone, Chelsea could now sense when the aura was near. She quickly got up when she heard the doctor under her.” “I’m so sorry...it wasn’t me...” she said standing back up on her two legs. 

“I’m ok...I now have a spirit hold on that other pony. That’s not your real father. It’s an evil being that looks like your father. Oh when I see that being again, it’s gonna be washed clean...” Chelsea stated. 

• Brohoof 1

The doctor rolled his eyes “Yeah, yeah. Next time, look at where you going, bird!” with a huff, the doctor left the room, not pleased by the incident.

However, Chelsea's explanation only confused Shadow but nonetheless decided not to show it. Who was her father anyway? She made a clueless nod.

“Okay”

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 2

”I’m good for now, but I have a hold on that being now, Nightmare, if that’s what you call it. I just wish I was fast enough...that being would’ve been done if I caught it in a full spirit hold...” Chelsea stated as she headed out the hospital room with Samurai and Shadow. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash @Samurai Equine

“Speaking of what nightmare you are talking about, the doctor just gave you a 'nightmare face'” she pointed out the doctor who was now talking to a female nurse, still looking mad, “So, what made the nurses not allow visitors to Trilby? They wouldn't do that unless given permission by the patient" she was getting uncomfortable and more confused. Why would Trilby not allow any visitors?

“I don’t even know. It’s so odd that they had the doctors and nurses decide...unless Trilby is in that bad of a condition...”. Chelsea stated. She looked at the doctor she fell in for a moment. “It’s really not my fault...did you see may hair get yanked? I couldn’t do a thing...” She said telepathically to the doctor. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Windy Breeze, @C. Thunder Dash

"I'll explain the nightmare comment later. As for Trilby, before he passed out from his injuries, the medical staff asked him about family or friends they could contact. The only thing he said was that he has no friends, and that he didn't want to worry you with his medical problems. For some reason, he said 'they're Samurai's friends, not mine'. I feel responsible for all of this..." Samurai puts his hooves on them both again. "Brace yourselves. I think this time, I'll do the transporting. Teleportation in 3, 2, 1..."

@Dynamo Pad, @ExplosionMare, @PawelS, @Ragland Tiger

In a flash of teleportation, Samurai, Chelsea, and Shadow arrive at the other hospital. Shadow will notice that the decor of this hospital is darker in tone than the one she was just discharged from.

The nurse at the reception desk sees them all return. "Welcome back. Is this the famous Shadow Trail I've been hearing about?"

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 2

Chelsea held on and felt the teleportation. She took in the surroundings of the hospital, which seemed to indeed have a much more dark atmosphere than the one shadow was at. Chelsea suspected ponies in worse condition went to this hospital. 

• Brohoof 2

However, the doctor did something rude. Not only he ignored her but he also pawed one of his hindlegs at Chelsea, his ears are also splayed down. He said something to the nurse he's talking before about they atarted to walk away. Shadow frowned at his attitude and sighed disapprovingly. As the group is about to teleport, the doctor gave one last stinky look at Chelsea before saying one word telepathically.

“Clumsy”

Shadow looked around at lobby they are. The decors are very much different from the hospital she was confined in.

4 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

"Welcome back. Is this the famous Shadow Trail I've been hearing about?"

Shadow let out gasp, surprised by the pony at the reception desk “Y-Yes, I'm Shadow Trail”

• Brohoof 2