Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

@Samurai Equine @Windy Breeze @C. Thunder Dash

As Chelsea had saved Shadow from certain doom, Dynamo nodded as he quickly got behind Samurai. Taking heed of his warning, while watched as the asian pony had focused on his magic. As his horn and magic glowed, the gaming pony thought he had seen something fly into the room. He didn't have time to question anything as Samurai's mane was put into a formal style. All the while, being suited up in what appeared to be Japonies traditional clothing. As the asian pony stood next to Chelsea, Dynamo stood by and watched as he weaved signs with his hooves. To him, it looked like he was watching something out of Naruto, but he knew there was more to it than that. "Dragon Magic?" Dynamo asks with a raised eyebrow. "I-I've never heard of a magic quite like that? What is that magic able to do?" Whatever this magic was, it was strong and quite possibly dangerous. Given that an alicorn was able to break the curse quite easily.

At the mention of everyone working together, Dynamo tried to ponder quickly on an idea. The only problem was that he wasn't sure if any of his video game magic abilities were capable of dealing with such a force quite like Dragon Magic. Dynamo winced slightly as a bright light had enveloped the room. Trying to look around, he saw that Thundy had been bathed in a bright, yet warm light. He had recalled seeing that light before in a game, but that just gave him an idea. "Thundy! I need you to launch that light to me. Please, trust me. I have an idea and I think it just might work!" He exclaimed in a whisper, while quickly placing the Gamer Driver on his waist.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine @PawelS @Windy Breeze

Thundy radiated the light towards Dynamo. He was straining. Chelsea released some water energy towards Thundy for him to hold the form longer. Thundy regained some energy and continued to release the light towards Trilby. 

Chelsea saw what Dynamo was doing. She had a feeling he was gonna try to dive into Trilby's soul. "Be careful Dynamo..." She warned. 

• Brohoof 2

@Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @Windy Breeze @PawelS @Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash

Upon being hit with the light, Dynamo closed his eyes as he felt the warmth and strength. A glow surrounding the unicorn as he held out his hoof, while in thought. He remembered Samurai's words about thinking about something positive. Searching through his heart, there was one thing that came to mind. The time had had won a tournament at a convention, but it wasn't the reason behind the happy memory. It was the purple mare he had met on that day that caused him to smile. A time that she had helped him when he was in his darkest moment. 'S-Starlight.' He thought, a bright glow emanating from in his jacket. The light Thundy provided was enough for Dynamo to summon the keyblade Gashat cartridge once more. As the cartridge was placed in the driver, Dynamo once again, had summoned the keyblade.

GASHAT. GACHAN. LEVEL UP.
Warrior of light, who is guided by the key. You are the one who will open the door to light. May your heart be your guiding key. Oathkeeper.

He would have summoned the original Kingdom Key, but this weapon appeared to be different. What was meant to be the keyblade he summoned before was instead a different keyblade in appearance. The weapon was silver in design, with five teeth connected by a blue and yellow heart. Near the handle, it seemed like the blade had a set of wings, while the hilt had a star for a keychain. Seeing this caused Dynamo's eyes to widen in both shock and awe. "I-I summoned the Oathkeeper, b-but how?" He asks, slowly shaking his head as he knew that he couldn't ask questions right now. Right now, he had a friend to save. Looking over to Chelsea, he nodded as it seemed that she knew what he was trying to do. "I know and I promise. I'll be careful." He looked towards the others to give them a reassuring nod, before looking back at Trilby. "Please let this work." He softly whispered, the front of the keyblade began to glow in a bright light. As the glow reached it's brightest, Dynamo allowed a beam to travel forth as it struck where Trilby's heart would be. If this worked, then he would be able to reach the next step.

Spoiler

flat,750x1000,075,f.u2.jpg

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Ragland Tiger @PawelS @Samurai Equine @Windy Breeze

"Yes! He did it!" Thundy said to himself as he radiated more light. He felt the form fading. Thundy fell to the ground breathing hard. He felt like he was going to pass out after having to dig so deep to find the light. Perhaps Dynamo could give him some energy...

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine @Windy Breeze @C. Thunder Dash @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Ragland Tiger

Nopony is fully aware of the curse and the struggle against it, and does his best to find the weak points in the curse and attack it there with his druid magic.

Tree Song, being less experienced in magic, doesn't really know what's going on, but she feels that her friends need support, so she tries to channel her magic to give them more strength.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @C. Thunder Dash @Samurai Equine @PawelS @Windy Breeze @Ragland Tiger

As Pencil and the others stepped into Trilby’s room, she braved herself for what she was about to see. She knew even before the nurse warned them that Trilby would be in bad condition. However, none of her mental preparation made what she saw any easier. To put it simply, Trilby looked horrible. There were bruises and scratches all over him. The only thing keeping him alive was the machine attached to him.

Everyone was prepared to use their magic to heal Trilby. Pencil stepped back because she knew that just because she had a horn, that did not mean she was gifted in magic. She watched from aside as the others managed to heal the majority of Trilby’s outer wounds. She was glad they were able to heal him so quickly. However, the healing process had almost made things worse more than they made them better. Samurai, Dynamo, and Chelsea had sensed that a curse was surrounding Trilby. It was much too strong for any of them to fight on their own. They would have to combine the best of their efforts to lift it.

Pencil knew she couldn’t directly assist in their efforts, but she could offer support. Since she couldn’t move any closer to the group without the risk of getting hurt, she had to amplify her voice so they could here them.

“Don’t let that curse dragon distract you! Focus on your spells!” she shouted.

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Thundy said:

"Yes! He did it!" Thundy said to himself as he radiated more light. He felt the form fading. Thundy fell to the ground breathing hard. He felt like he was going to pass out after having to dig so deep to find the light. Perhaps Dynamo could give him some energy...

@C. Thunder Dash @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine @PawelS @Windy Breeze

Bluebell ran over to Thundy.  "It's okay-okay Thundy, I've g-got you," she said.  She cast her protection spell over him.  "You'll f-f-feel some pres-pressure on your-your body, but r-relax.  Th-this will help y-you." She closed her eyes.  Her horn began to glow brightly, and the energy from the spell began to seep into him.

• Brohoof 2

@Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @Windy Breeze @PawelS @Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash
As the beam of light had struck Trilby’s heart, Dybamo had get as if his mind had slipped away from him. Almost as if he was transporting away from the room, but was still there with the group. After a moment, he slowly opened his eyes to see nothing, but darkness sound everywhere he looked. “Where...am I?” He looked around as he floated in complete nothingness. After adjusting to his surroundings, the gaming unicorn was finally able to find what he was looking for. It was a circular platform. Almost as if a building of sorts, but the top had a picture. Said picture was a stained glass portrait that consisted of Trilby, as well as characteristics about him. “Yes. I made it. The station of awakening.” He floated down towards the platform, until he touched down on the floor. Looking around, the unicorn’s eyes scrunched up, while feeling lost on what to do next. “Where do I go from here? I got this far, but I don’t know what to do next.” He grit his teeth in frustration, while feeling powerless to help Trilby.”

”Use the Power of Waking.” Said a voice that echoed out through the darkness. “Huh? D-Did I just hear that right?” Dynamo quickly turned from side to side as if he was being tricked. “Use the Power of Waking” the voice said once more. Almost as if urging the blue unicorn to comply. “The...Power of Waking?” He had recalled such an ability that was used in Kingdom Hearts, but still. “I-I don’t know how to do that. I’ve seen it done, but I don’t have the training. I don’t even think I can do that correctly. If I mess up, then I either hurt Trulby, or I destroy my heart.” He gulped, feeling nervous as he knew of the risks. “I can help you. The power that you seek is just like it sounds. The power sleeps. True strength that you have barely begun to notice or understand. It’s time that you learned what that true strength you possess is truly capable of.” 

Dynamo staree into space, while his magic continued to grip the keyblade. “Just who...are you?” For a moment, all was quiet. So quiet that you could hear a pin drop. Finally, after a couple of moments had passed, he could finally hear the voice speak again. “You know who I am. You’ll understand in due time.” That was all the voice could say, wrote Dynamo was infused with the knowledge he needed. Gasping in realization, he smiled as he knew what needed to be done. He held the oathkeeper in front of him, the keyblade glowing with a bright light once more. “Thank you. I understand what I have to do. I promise, I will say you, Trilby.” He kicked off of the ground as he flipped in the air. As he floated, a lock had appeared on Trilby’s station of awakening. Lifting the oathkeeper over his head, he pointed it back towards the lock as a beam of light launched forward. The beam traveled, until it hit the lock. The panel soon began to change as each piece of stained glass shattered. All before transforming into Dynamo’s station of awakening. ‘Trilby. If you can see this stained glass, then head towards it. We are here to bring you back, my friend.’ He thought, closing his eyes as he allowed himself to fade out in a ball of light.

Spoiler

38672558_10210186272208262_3078225807189

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @Dynamo Pad @PawelS @Samurai Equine @Windy Breeze

Thundy grunted as he tried to sit up. He felt the pressure from Bluebell's magic and clutched his chest, almost looking as if he was having a heart attack, but he wasn't. "Th-thank you Bluebell." He said as he managed to gather some electricity and made a pokeball appear. "S-stand back Bluebelle..." Thundy said as he slowly got back up on his feet. He then gathered some electricity and performed a power bind. He was sucked into the pokeball. The pokeball shook and Thundy popped out as a Lucario. Thundy performed a cross-power up. He dug deep and pulled out the Ultimate form just like Gohan from Dragonball Z.  This power almost purified Thundy's heart but the impurity still lingered. It could be sensed all over the room. Thundy let out a flow of pure aura towards Trilby. 

• Brohoof 2

@Windy Breeze, @C. Thunder Dash@Dynamo Pad, @ExplosionMare, @PawelS, @Ragland Tiger

Somewhere in Trilby's dreams...
Darkness seems to surround Trilby, whispering words that tell him to just give up. But such voices are suddenly silences when a spotlight hits him. It's soft, yet powerful. Trilby looks towards the source of the light, his eyes going wide. Scared but hopeful, he reaches out towards the source.

In reality...
The shadow of the dragon's curse angrily lashes out in every direction. However, the combined efforts of many magics is just too much. With a fatal cry of defeat, the shadow of the curse releases Trilby and fades away. "That's it! He's free!" Samurai says and backs up, no longer needing his paper seal.

Trilby rolls his head over in his sleep. His vitals vastly improve and he looks a lot better. And softly, he begins to open his eyes. He looks a little confused, which is a little understandable. Most of the visitors in his room were displaying some kind of super natural ability. Trilby blinks a little bit. "...Am I still dreaming?"

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Ragland Tiger @PawelS @Windy Breeze

Thundy reverted back to his regular form still with the mystic power. He returned to full base after. Chelsea slowed down her flow, returning to her base form. She moved out the way when the curse flew out. "We...we did it!" Chelsea said smiling, seeing Trilby stabilize 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash @ExplosionMare @Dynamo Pad @PawelS @Ragland Tiger

Shadow's eyes were watery when she heard the great news of Trilby's removal of his curse but still trying ro resist herself from pouncing Trilby. However, after hearing him spoke up, she rushes and pulled Trilby into a hug. She couldn't not say a word, she was just thankful Trilby is now free from the curse. She felt she had to pay her friends back for saving him.

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Windy Breeze, @C. Thunder Dash@Dynamo Pad, @ExplosionMare, @PawelS, @Ragland Tiger

Trilby is barely rattled by the sudden hug. In fact, he smiles and hugs back. "Hello, beautiful. Did... Did we make it? Did I save you? I was running from my home... And I was trying to find you, and... Nothing. I can't remember the rest." Trilby says to Shadow. So far, he only remembers the war and his last few moments before being attacked.

Trilby looks around at everyone else with surprise. "Whoa~ So this is real? I'm surrounded by awesome-looking ponies and griffon-looking creatures too? What are your names?" Trilby asks. Could this be amnesia?! Samurai steadies everyone there. "Give it a minute, your memories will come back, I'm sure of it." Samurai says. If he remembered Shadow, he's bound to remember the others. Trilby just seems confused at first. He lowers head head, then raises it. "OH! Wait! I think you're.... Thimble and Chansey? And gamer pony? Pascal? No, that's not right..." Trilby gets all the names wrong, and ends up rubbing his temples. Samurai puts a hoof on Trilby's shoulder. "Hey, don't rush it. You were hurt pretty badly. It'll all come back to you in no time." Samurai explains. Trilby looks up at him, then suddenly gets a little mad. "Oh, I'm starting to remember... I remember not liking you very much! You made me order a bunch of stuff, and you barely used it!" Trilby says with an upset face scrunch and harumph. It catches Samurai by surprise, but makes him smile and put a hoof behind his head. "See? I told you it would come flooding back."

Trilby looks back at everyone again. "But wait... Why are you all here with me? Shouldn't you all be spending time together, or fighting in that war? And where exactly am I?" Trilby looks around, then rubs his head when something feels missing. "And where's my hat?!?!"

Edited by Samurai Equine

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger @C. Thunder Dash @Windy Breeze @PawelS

“Your hat is right here, Trilby,” Pencil told the stallion as she used her magic to place it back on his head.

She was glad that he was finally awake and that everyone’s efforts had lifted the curse. She was mostly glad that many of Trilby’s injuries were gone and the only issue now is that he had to fight his temporary amnesia.

She looked around and noticed how close everyone was together. Trilby was probably overwhelmed by the small crowd, especially since he didn’t know everyone here. In a quieter voice than before, she said,

“I think we should all back up a little bit. Trilby probably needs some space,”

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine @ExplosionMare @Dynamo Pad @PawelS @Ragland Tiger

Cheslea snickered softly at Trilby’s fumble with the names. “It’s Thundy and Chelsea.” Thundy reminded. 

“The war’s over Trilby. In fact...it’s the day after.” Chelsea stated, looking at Trilby. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @PawelS @Windy Breeze @Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash

As the beam of light faded from Trilby's heart, Dynamo gasped as he was brought back into reality. He suddenly dropped to the ground as summoning the Oathkeeper, as well as using the Power of Waking used a decent amount of magic. He fell to his knees, while the front of the keyblade was pointed towards the ground. Almost as if Dynamo was using the weapon to keep himself from falling over. He gasped for breath as the Oathkeeper changed back into the standard Kingdom Key. He wondered what had happened, before hearing an angry roar from all directions. He looked up to see the shadow of the dragon's curse lashing out in all directions. Dynamo was about to stand and prepare himself for a potential fight, but there was no need. With the combined magic from those who had helped had caused the curse to release Trilby. He noticed the unicorn rolling his head in his sleep, before suddenly opening his eyes. Dynamo gasped as a small smile began to appear on his face. "Trilby's awake!" He exclaimed softly, before chuckling at Trilby's remark. "If you're dreaming, then I hope this is a good dream. Even so, then no. You're not dreaming. You're finally awake and back in the world of the living. Welcome back and it's good to see you, Trilby."

Dynamo smiled as he saw Shadow immediately pounce Trilby upon his awakening. Even hearing Trilby calling her 'beautiful' did confirm his thoughts from earlier. It was weird to hear Shadow's doubt from before, but he wondered if that had meant something. That, or maybe there were two different sides to the story. He frowned in concern as he was referred to by Trilby as 'gamer pony.' He had remembered that the two of them, along with the others, had gone through the gaming world together. That, and he even asked for Trilby's and Shadow's advice the other day. "The war is over. We all managed to help support Samurai as he was able to drive the enemy out of town. Also, my name is Dynamo Pad and not gamer pony. Although, you'd be right as I like playing video games." He explained, remembering Samurai had mentioned the same story that Trilby had just recalled. "Maybe with whatever happened to Trilby had caused him to get hit on the back of the head. That, or maybe whatever that curse was, then it must have caused him to have amnesia." He wasn't sure what had happened to Trilby. Considering that the gaming unicorn knew he was searching for him and the others during the war.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @PawelS @Windy Breeze @C. Thunder Dash

Bluebell stepped forward, and smiled warmly.  "H-hey, Trilby, m-m-my name is-is Bluebell.  I'm b-bet-betting that under-underneath that c-cool exterior of yo-yours is a warm and j-j-generous heart.  It's-it's  t-true that-that we are S-S-Samurai's friends, but-but we can be your f-friends, too --- If-if you l-l-l-let us."

• Brohoof 3

After managing to regain his footing, Dynamo nodded and smiled, while taking a step forward. "It's just like what Bluebell had said. We all worked together to complete the video game world. You were a cleric and you helped us out a lot. Taking on bosses, taking down enemies, exploration and then some. I believe that there's a saying that your friends are my friends. So, we're not just friends with Samurai. If you'd like, then I and everyone here would love to be your friend." He says, smiling once more towards Bluebell, before looking back towards Trilby.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine @PawelS @Windy Breeze

"Me too." Thundy stated. "Me three." Chelsea added. Thundy walked up to Trilby, giving Dynamo a gentle pat on his head. "We had such an amazing adventure in the gaming world, with some really funny moments." Chelsea added. Thundy chuckled. "Oh man, like that one time we were driving in that jeep I made, and it was caught in vines. I ended up having to do a spin to free the tires from the jeep and Trilby went flying out. Fortunately, I sent one of the velociraptor riders to fetch him." Thundy said while laughing a little. 

• Brohoof 2

Trilby tilts his head forward and takes his hat back. "Oh, thank you... Umm... Pens? No. Pencil! PENCIL! And your... Dynamite? No. Dynamo! DYNAMO! Thundy, Chelsea, Bluebell... It's all coming back!" Trilby sits up more, happy that his memories are indeed coming back.

Still, the truth is heavy for him. "The war is over? Did we win? Did I protect Shadow?" Trilby asks. "Yes, we won. And I'll let Shadow answer that question." Samurai confirms with a smirk before looking over at Shadow. He'll let her tell him what happened in her own words. "Oh. And, you all want to be MY friend? I'd love that, really, but..." Trilby stops in his train of thought and begins searching himself, like a pony who lost his house keys. "...I can't because, I... Where is it? It's always here when this happens, I..." Trilby begins. Samurai seems confused at first, but then figures it out, and motions for Trilby to stop. "It's okay, now. The curse is gone, Trilby. The curse is gone." Samurai explains.

The words sink in like a lead weight. Trilby's eyes go wide. "The curse is gone? I'm finally free?! I'M FINALLY FREE!!!" Trilby leaps up in his bed, kicking off blankets with jubilation. "I have so much to say... So much I wanted to do, but couldn't, because the curse wouldn't let me! I want to spend time with you all! I want to make friends! I want everyone to know me, and I want to know everyone better! Oh wow... Where do I start? It's like all the dark clouds are gone now!"

@Gothlestia @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Ragland Tiger @PawelS

"Yes! You're free Trilby! Thundy said with a happy bounce. Chelsea smiled and hugged Trilby. "Well...Thundy built a car shop and garage, Dynamo owns the arcade now, Pencil is the Curator of the museum, which I have an exhibit there...there is so much to do..." Chelsea stated. 

• Brohoof 2

@Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @Windy Breeze @PawelS @Gothlestia @Prince of Waifus

Dynamo tilted his head with a sort of lopsided smile, while being called Dynamite. With how he could be at times, Trilby wasn't technically wrong on the name. However, he smiled with a nod as the unicorn got his name correct. He nodded at Trilby's question of wanting to be his friend, before watching as if he was searching for something. "Uh...Sam? Is Trilby okay? What did he mean by that? Did he happen to lose something important?" He was even surprised by Trilby's exclamation of being finally free. Was he never like this before, or was the Trilby they knew before not what he appeared to be? "I hope you don't mind me asking, but did you always have this curse, or did this curse become recent?" He was confused as to what Trilby meant on not being able to do as much as he could. Perhaps it would be better to ask another time, or to ask Sam what was going on. For now, it seemed like Trilby was feeling better. "Just make sure to take it easy, okay? I remember Chelsea healed you, but you might still have some injuries left to be healed." He wasn't entirely sure, but he wanted to make sure that his friend was okay.

The gaming unicorn nodded as Chelsea had listed off everything that had happened. "I would say that Trilby knew that I owned the arcade. Considering that I think he was selling merchandise after we all got out of the game world. I remember as I had asked him if I could get his and Shadow's advice the next day. Since Pencil, Thundy, Chelsea, myself and the others met up with him early in the morning."

• Brohoof 2

@Gothlestia @Prince of Waifus @Dynamo Pad @PawelS @ExplosionMare @Ragland Tiger

The room was filled with joy as everyone talk to Trilby to regain his memories. Shadow hadn't let go of her coltfriend yet, still wrapping him into her snuggle her yet not tightly. She was amused and relieved when he uttered the names of their friends one-by-one and finally her, not addressing her by the name 'Beautiful'. Samurai told him he was free from the curse and what they received was Trilby yelling in victory which made Shadow smile.

She decided to lie, knowing he might react negatively to being far away from her during the invasion “You managed to take town a few invaders before we're overwhelmed” its not bad to say a white lie so she had no problem making up the story. She become curious with Dynamo's several mentions of him asking her and Trilby for their advice “What are you saying about our advice, Dynamo?"

• Brohoof 2

@Windy Breeze @Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @PawelS @Gothlestia @Prince of Waifus

As he heard Shadow had addressed him, Dynamo tiled his head in confusion as he listened to her question. "I remember asking if I could get yours and Trilby's advice on something, but you both had given me the answer I was looking for. I think we all went to McDaffodil's together the day before the invasion happened, right?" He placed a hoof upon his chin as he tried to recall the memory. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Windy Breeze@Dynamo Pad, @ExplosionMare, @PawelS, @Ragland Tiger, @Courageous Thunder Dash

Samurai looks over at Dynamo, but just smiles and says "Don't ask me. Trilby's here. You can ask him anything you want." But it wouldn't matter because Dynamo would soon get all the answers he could want.

Trilby laughs. Now he is being hugged by both Shadow and Chelsea. With a blush, he hugs them both back. "I'm not a weather pony, but I do believe it's raining love." Trilby says, happy to be receiving so much affection. He also thinks about what Shadow said. "Really? I did all that? That doesn't sound like me... But I don't really care about that. What matters most is that you're safe and healthy. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something happened to you and I wasn't there to stop it." Trilby explains to Shadow.

But Dynamo's questions quickly bring him back to reality. "Oh! Right! The curse. It was recent. Relatively speaking, of course. It happened before any of you came to Friendshire, when it was mostly just me and Samurai here. I was having a moment of weakness and needed someone to talk to, and that's when I went to see... What was his name again? ...Dr. Milenko! The dragon therapist! He put a curse on me. I was suppose to help him spread that curse until as much of the town was under his control as possible. I think he wanted everyone to be his loyal, mind-controlled puppets. I remember he was particularly mad because of all the patients he had, he could never get Samurai in his office, and he really wanted to curse strong citizens like him the most. But I think Samurai once said something about how Japonies citizens don't usually go see therapists?" Trilby explains.

Samurai suddenly gets on guard. "There's a saboteur among us?! I need to see this Milenko as soon as possible... But all this time, you've been under the curse's control?" Samurai asks. Trilby shakes his head left and right. "No. Not all the time. It would usually activate when I'm the most stressed or when I'm feeling sad. Most of the time, I forgot I even had it. Besides being loyal to the doctor, the curse was forcing me to forsake all distractions and focus on things that would just make me happy. To live for myself and nothing else." Trilby says. Samurai seems confused at that statement. "Just be happy? But you said you wanted to make friends and be out going? Wouldn't that also make you happy?" Samurai asks. Trilby nods. "It would, but it wouldn't be easy. I know from personal experience, you have to put in the work. You have to take the time to get to know others, celebrate them just as much as yourself, step out of your comfort zone sometimes, and do what it takes to make that friendship last. I'm willing to do ALL that, but the curse didn't like that, because it's too much work. The curse wants you to be happy, but only by doing things that are easy. I'm surprised I didn't shut down my business or just become a complete shut-in." Trilby clarifies.

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1