Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

@PawelS

"Sounds like a good idea. Okay, let's head out." Samurai heads for the door. "I'm heading out now!" He says to everyone else in his house before leaving with Tree Song and Nopony. On the way out, he takes a look at his own house, making notes of any damages. "Heh. Thundy repaired this place, but he put on a powerful show with Chelsea, so there is some light damages again. Maybe at the end of the day, I can fix it." Samurai says before they go on their journey. Soon, they are a good distance from his house. "All of my kuroko have returned home, so that must mean that every pony in town is properly accounted for or being tended to medically. What is the news that you have, Namonai-san?" Samurai asks.

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine

Nopony starts to relate his visit to the hospital to Samurai. "Well, I was in the hospital to check on our friends there. First I talked to Shadow, and she seems to be healing well. A little too well actually, as some of her injuries have mysteriously disappeared. I suspect Nightmare Moon has something to do with it..."

"What's this word you used - »kuruko«?" Tree Song asks curiously, slightly mispronouncing the foreign word.

• Brohoof 2

@PawelS, @Windy Breeze

Samurai lightly giggles to himself. "KU - RO - KO. They are my volunteer servants. Or, perhaps a better translation is, invisible stage hooves. They are the ponies that follow me around, the ones dressed in all black with black veils covering their faces. If I ever need something, I only need to clap, and they're there." Samurai explains to Tree Song, showing her how to properly pronounce the word. But the story Nopony tells him is interesting.

"Oh, I see. Well, it's good that Shadow is doing well. I might still visit her. I also want to visit Sundae and Keen. There's so many I need to see, in fact I still feel like I'm forgetting someone... But I agree with you, Namonai-san. I think it was Nightmare Moon as well. I found her earlier when it was dawn, and I had a talk with her." Samurai explains. Some citizens are happen to see Samurai again, and he waves at them as he passes, more than happy to give them reassurance that the town's guardian is back.

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

Pencil clapped excitedly as Chelsea opened the car with the key fob. She anxiously hopped into the passenger’s seat and waited for the griffon to take the wheel. She quickly put on her seatbelt and fidgeted around until she was comfortable before Chelsea got in.

• Brohoof 1

@ExplosionMare

Chelsea inserted the key fob into the slot and pressed the ignition button. The twin turbo 900hp V6 engine roared to life loudly. Chelsea revved the engine loudly. "Here we go." Chelsea stated as she pulled off, turning on her music. 

Chelsea started to sing along, belting out the higher notes. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

Pencil didn’t know the words to the song, nor could she hear them properly anyways due to the overpowering noise of the engine. The only thing she could hear was the pleasing sounds of rock music, which she happily jammed out to. She swung her mane around as if she was in some sort of hair band and tapped her hooves like drumsticks on her knees.

• Brohoof 1

@ExplosionMare

Chelsea continued to drive. The song ended. A pop song came on. 

Chelsea stopped the song. "Ehhh, let's crank things up a little...shall we?" She said as she put on the all out hard rock version. 

"Yea!" Chelsea said happily as the music blasted. 

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine

"I've also seen Sundae, she was asleep but..." The druid stops and thinks for a moment if he should continue talking about this subject. "Well, maybe I shouldn't bother you with my personal problems..."

Tree Song, satisfied with Samurai's explanation, asks another question. "So, where are we going?"

• Brohoof 1

@PawelS

"I am the guardian of this city. Any problems it has are mine to shoulder. Don't be afraid to share." Samurai says.

Samurai soon comes to a stop. "Here's our first stop. Located pretty much at the center of the town is this, the town square. You may remember it from yesterday. If you're standing here, then you're never too far off from any corner of the town. Here is the epicenter of all major activity. When we had a cart race, this center was where the finish line was, as well as many auto garages. When we had a music concert, this is where the concert as held. But right now, it seems they've set up some kind of information center." Samurai observes.

Indeed that is true. Right now, the town square houses an information registry to help all those who were separated in yesterday's war. Taking a moment, Samurai goes over to an official at a desk, and gets an informational pamphlet. "Hmm... I know most of the names here.

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine

56 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

"I am the guardian of this city. Any problems it has are mine to shoulder. Don't be afraid to share." Samurai says.

"Well, the thing is... during my investigation after the impostor appeared, I was observing Sundae's house for some time. And when I visited her at the hospital today, she had a pile of letters on the table, and one of them fell down. I picked it up, and I've seen its content. The one who wrote it saw me during the observation, took pictures of me, and thinks I'm stalking her or something... I don't know if she believes it, she was asleep and I didn't want to wake her up... but if this information spreads, I will probably have a bad reputation in this town."

Then he remembers something. "One more thing, you said that you talked to Nightmare Moon today, did she say anything to you that would be important for us to know?"

1 hour ago, Samurai Equine said:

Samurai soon comes to a stop. "Here's our first stop. Located pretty much at the center of the town is this, the town square. You may remember it from yesterday. If you're standing here, then you're never too far off from any corner of the town. Here is the epicenter of all major activity. When we had a cart race, this center was where the finish line was, as well as many auto garages. When we had a music concert, this is where the concert as held. But right now, it seems they've set up some kind of information center." Samurai observes.

Indeed that is true. Right now, the town square houses an information registry to help all those who were separated in yesterday's war. Taking a moment, Samurai goes over to an official at a desk, and gets an informational pamphlet. "Hmm... I know most of the names here.

"Actually we can use this information!" Tree Song notices. "We don't know where one of our friends is, namely Trilby Hatter."

"Yes, Shadow was asking about him, and he didn't visit her, so he is probably in a hospital too." Nopony adds.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@PawelS

Samurai listens to what Nopony has to say. "I see. Well, if it makes you feel better, I'm always up for investigating with you, if you ever need it. Since I have a positive reputation in this town, ponies will trust me a bit more, especially if I speak up on your behalf. If anypony asks what you are up to, you can always say you are acting on my orders." Samurai nods. Then comes the question about Nightmare Moon. "Well, I only wanted to ask her about her purpose in Friendshire. I never met Nightmare Moon like Princess Twilight and her friends did. Still, from all the royal reports I've read, I expected Nightmare Moon to just be a typical villain. Still, she's been here in this town for a long time, and she hasn't made a move except for 1 time. Even during the war, she could have used to confusion to seize control, but she didn't. She says that she wants to take over, but she also talked about protecting those who are precious to her... Something about this version of Nightmare Moon doesn't add up. It's possible that maybe she isn't as evil as she seems. I'll need your help no matter, Namonai-san. If she's a danger to this world, then we'll take her down. But if there is hope for her, then I'd like to bring that out. Reforming villains is way more honorable than than defeating them."

Suddenly, Tree Song brings up a good point. "Oh, right! Trilby Hatter, we..." Samurai stops, his face sinks as the realization hits him. "TRILBY HATTER! I knew I was forgetting something!! Arigato, Tree-chan." Samurai flips through the pamphlet quickly. "...He's not listed by name, but every pony is accounted for. There is only one pony listed as Unknown, and he is being tended to at the Canterwild Emergency Ward? That's the smallest hospital this town has. I think we should investigate there, just to be sure. Would you like to go there by public transportation, or by teleportation? I know some ponies don't care for traveling by magic."

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

Pencil only nodded to the pop song out of respect. To be honest, she wasn’t too into that genre. Thankfully, Chelsea found a hard rock version, which Pencil liked a lot more.

“Yeah, more rock music!” Pencil cheered as she began to dance more enthusiastically.

• Brohoof 1

@ExplosionMare

Chelsea drifted around a turn, a large cloud of smoke pluming from the wheel spin. Chelsea saw the museum and mashed the gas, accelerating the car hard. She slowed down and pulled a 360 drift, pulling up to the museum as the car came to a halt and the song ended. "Well...here we are." Chelsea stated. 

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash

Pencil’s heart lurched as Chelsea skidded to a hault near the museum and took a 360 turn. She suddenly felt very dizzy, inside and out. Her thoughts were scattered and her stomach fought with her not to ruin the car seats. Even though Chelsea had slowed down, Pencil didn’t feel any less shocked from the sudden turn.

She croaked out a whinny, which created a rather strange sound. She unceremoniously flopped on the ground and decided to stay there for a while. When her dizzy spell had faded, she picked her head up and rasped,

“Why didn’t you warn me?” She then dramatically plopped her head back down.

• Brohoof 1

@ExplosionMare

"Oops...sorry...I guess I was just in the moment...the music, the rush...you know..." Chelsea said. She went to the passenger side and gently picked up Pencil, holding her close, letting out a slow flow of relaxing water to ease the sick and dizzy feelings away. 

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine

When Samurai talks about Nightmare Moon, Nopony nods in agreement. "I talked to Nightmare Moon too, and I have similar thoughts. She's not as evil as I expected, and there is a chance for reformation. But I don't know how to approach it, perhaps our friends can help. I think Chelsea, maybe..."

Going to check on Trilby seems like a good idea to Tree Song. "As earth ponies, we can't teleport, but if you can do it for us, then we don't mind." Nopony nods in agreement again.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Hey Dynamo, you wanna head on over to the shop with me? We could have a little chat..." Thundy stated as he waited by the front door. He twirled his keys around his left pointer talon as he waited for Dynamo. 

• Brohoof 2

@Ragland Tiger @C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo turned towards Thundy, who had offered the unicorn to head over to his newly build shop. He glanced back towards Bluebell, but remembered that he would meet up with her in an hour. Plus, there was the journal they all had for when he could contact her and vice versa. "Sure thing, Thundy. I'll see you in a little while, Bluebell." He smiled, giving the bespectacled mare a wave, before following the male griffon to the front door. All the while, seeing Thundy twirl the keys in his talons. "Are we taking your car back to the shop? Is it that far of a driving distance?" He raised an eyebrow, while still wondering how far shops and building were from each one another.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

"It is, but it's a fast trip." Thundy stated as he led Dynamo towards his Pikachu-designed Mustang. Thundy opened the passenger door for Dynamo, then went to the driver's side and got in, waiting for Dynamo. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

"Really? Huh." Dynamo raised his front right leg over his forehead, while gazing out in the distance. He thought he had seen a sort of giant building, but he couldn't know for certain. "I guess it looks far away based on walking, but I can imagine this car and teleporting would make things go by more smoothly." He explained, following the griffon towards the Pikachu-designed mustang. Giving his thanks, he made his way into the passenger side entrance. Looking around momentarily, before buckling himself up so as to not get hurt or sent flying. "I'm going to guess we'll take the scenic route? I was hoping to get ideas on where to go with Bluebell for the date. Maybe to get advice on what to do and such when on a date." He says with an embarrassed expression upon his face. He hadn't gone on a date in quite a long time. So, he was afraid of messing something up.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

”We could definitely take the scenic route. I heard that along this one stretch of road there are some nice places to eat. Did you already have a place in mind?” Thundy asked as he inserted his key fob into the slot and pushed the ignition button. The 1200hp twin turbo V8 engine roared to life loudly, causing the Mustang to vibrate aggressively. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo nodded at the idea of taking the scenic route. When it got to the mention of eating, he slowly shook his head. "N-No." He looked away slightly as he felt embarrassed to say that. He knew Bluebell asked him on the date, but he wanted to make a good impression for her. He did want to figure out a good plan for the date. Even though he was told that there was no set plan by Thundy and the others. "I haven't really had the opportunity to take a tour of the town. Maybe we can swing by the eating establishments. Sort of get a good idea of what might be available for Bluebell and I." He says, while Thundy inserted the key into the ignition. Dynamo's ears fell slightly at the loud roar of the engine, but he figured it must have been due to the way the car was built.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

Thundy looked at Dynamo. “Everything okay?” He asked as he slowly pulled away from Samurai’s house. He headed for the scenic road that would take them through the major parts of Friendshire. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

"I...I..." Dynamo's eyes glanced over until they met Thundy's gaze. Upon hearing his question, the gaming unicorn's eyes moved to his lap as he sighed and shook his head. "N-No. I'm just really nervous as I don't know what to do. I mean, don't get me wrong. I was surprised, yet happy that Bluebell had asked me out. I don't exactly know why as I'm not really good looking or interesting." He wasn't sure if what he was saying was true or not. With everything that had happened years ago. He shook his head as he tried to rid himself of those thoughts. "A-At any rate, I'm honestly just nervous. I haven't gone on a date in quite a long time. I'm just afraid of there might not be much to do, or if she and I might not have a lot in common. That, or I might bore her or that I won't make the date good." He trembled slightly as he was making himself feel panicked. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Thundy decided to pull over for a moment and adjust his seat so that way he would have room. He unbuckled Dynamo’s seatbelt, and gently picked him up, placing him on his lap. “It’s okay Dynamo. Please don’t work yourself up into a panic...it’ll be okay...we will absolutely make sure you and Bluebelle choose the perfect place.” Thundy said stroking Dynamo’s mane while looking at him sweetly. 

• Brohoof 1