Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the worst/dumbest prank you fell for?

ggg-2

While i can't speak for myself, in the spirit of April Fool's Day, what is the worst/dumbest prank you ever fell for? Doesn't have to be for April Fool's Day.

• Brohoof 1

A prank call from one of my classmates, saying he was from the Sega hotline. He used an accent that fooled me. This was a long time ago, but I believed it. There was no reason for them to ever call me, anyways. :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

Back in Grade 5 we went on an excursion to an old village. At one point, we were all sitting in a room. The person next to me, told me to stick my finger into a small hole in the table. I listened and found out the hard way that the purpose of the hole was to contain ink. Not exactly my brightest moment.

• Brohoof 1

Kind of a reverse, my brother didn't feel like talking to a friend of his who wouldn't stop calling him one evening, so he answered and passed the phone over to me, and I pretended to be some Mexican guy and he was convinced I was some random dude who stole my bro's phone, but was confused why said Mexican guy would be pretending to run a restaurant. Went on for a good while, I finally couldn't contain myself and broke down laughing. I don't speak much Spanish beyond what Dora taught me and was kind of just making it up as a I went and repeating stuff over and over. At that point I handed the phone back and it turned out he just wanted to know if my brother was at his mom's house, (different mom's same dad) and he could be a little neurotic at times.

• Brohoof 1

My friends always say sarcastic things with straight faces, and I can never tell if they’re serious, even if what they’re saying makes no sense. :BornAgainBrony:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My teacher said that I had hair on my face, so I started wiping my cheek, but it turns out that he meant that I hadn't shaved :wacko:. Felt like an idiot, especially since everyone else in my class started laughing and wouldn't stop mentioning that moment for weeks. 

Edited by Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️
  • Brohoof 1

So I was in church once, and my friend wanted to show me "something", so he told me to hold out my hand and would tell me which finger to put down until the very last. I didn't understand where he was going with this and so I obeyed his instructions, until I realized I was left with the middle finger in front of church.:sealed:

Another story and not really a prank, but a friend and coworker of mine apparently had the air raid siren sound effect as his ringtone or something and it gave me an anxiety attack. We worked at a petting zoo that's near a Naval base and I like to come up with survival/apocalyptic scenarios. Before we would open, we'd sit around this table just inside our main building and have the wide door for outside open. Sometimes we could hear a bugle and other things from the base, nothing too unusual. I was sitting across from my friend who was towards the door, when somebody called him or something, and he had headphones in, so the siren didn't appear to be coming from his phone, and there's enough trees around and the base is far enough that the muffled sound from the phone being in his lap below the table was reasonably dampened to sound like it was coming all the way from the base. We all kind of just looked up but I got wide eyed with terror for about 10 seconds. He lifts his phone up confused and I give a sigh of relief, but my heart was pounding so much and it put me in such a weird state of mind that I was a bit off for the rest of the day. It's happened once or twice since then from other alarms in different places. Don't know how people made it through the cold war :adorkable: