Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Include a best non-pony race tab on people's profiles!

Odyssey

Because there's more to Equestria than just talking horses! Such as the superior griffon race

But in all seriousness, my suggestion is to include something alongside with Best Pony Race that allows users to say a non-pony race they may like on their profiles. You have Dragons, Yaks, Hippogriffs, Griffons, Storm Creatures, Diamond Dogs, Draconequues, Breezies and a handful of others. With so much to choose from, and many of them being really beloved in the fandom, it'd be really cool to see what their favourite non-pony race is.

It can be named Best Non-pony Race, or even Best Creature Race. It's up to you guys if you guys are interested in the idea.

• Brohoof 5

1 hour ago, Cinnamon-Bun said:

Most sites even forget deers T^T / hybrid so all you can pick is Pegasi, unicorn, alicorn, earth pony

Should petition to get "deer" added to the race!

• Brohoof 2

I’m all for this! 

• Zebras
  • Changelings
  • Dragons
  • Griffins
  • Sea ponies
  • Hippogriffs
  • Yaks
  • Breezies
  • Buffalos
  • Kirin
  • Bat ponies
  • Cats (based on Capper)
  • Dogs (based on the Diamond Dogs)
  • Deer
  • Donkeys
  • Draconequus
  • Sirens
  • Birds (based on the pirate birds in the 2017 film)
  • Brohoof 4

I support this completely! That should probably be a field where you can write your favorite, since there are so many possible choices (unlike pony races, at least in canon).

A "best background pony" selection would be nice too – I know there's one for recurring characters, but are they the same? That's debatable. :dash: Still looking for an excuse to include Strawberry Scoop.

• Brohoof 2

So I done did my best. I changed the title to Best Anthropomorphic FiM Race. I added everything on @Bakugou Is My Man ❤’s list. Still missing Smooze, RIP. Keep in mind these lists are getting long and can always be added to your About Me section of your profile if you want to add more.

• Brohoof 1