Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask TomDaBombMLP

Tom Gallagher

13 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

What other shows do you like besides MLP?

Barely any actually. Is that a bad thing? :P I do like Father Ted which is pretty big here in Ireland. :Daydreaming: I’ve watched a few episodes of Scrubs as well. :wau: But that’s pretty much it. I should probably do something about that. :blush:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow, I forgot about this. :blush:

On 2021-06-17 at 5:20 PM, Astral Soul said:

Since when did you start to watch MLP:FiM?

It was the evening of May 21st, 2019 when I first sat down and watched the first episode. :please: I remember the date because it was the evening of when we started our Junior exams. :adorkable: I suppose I just got curious, randomly thought of how big that fandom is and became interested in seeing what it was all about. :kindness: Best decision I ever made because it brought me to all of you and the Mane Six. :wub:

On 2021-06-17 at 5:29 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

How would you rank the Mane 6 in order from favorite to least favorite? 

1. All of them.

2. Anypony else.

On 2021-08-26 at 4:37 AM, Paleopony said:

Which of the mane six are you most like?

I'm probably more of a Pinkie. :ooh: I love having fun and making others smile. I try to be like all of them in different ways. :mlp_smug:

10 hours ago, Paleopony said:

Which mane six has the best design in your opinion?

They're all beautiful! :wub:

A5A8A9A0-9774-41C3-BC4A-E596DDC296C1.gif

• Brohoof 2

25 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

Do you have a favorite and least favorite episode?

I can never pick a favourite because there were so many fantastic episodes from every season. :wub: One minute, I'm saying Return of Harmony is my favourite then I watch Filli Vanilli again and realise how good it is then I see Canterlot Wedding again, it goes on and on. :mlp_laugh: It's easier to decide on a least favourite because there were only a few episodes that were outright bad. :sealed: I'll never watch Non-Compete Clause or 2, 4, 6, Greeeat again. :mlp_wat: In fact, every episode with the Student Six is in my least favourite list because I hate those guys so much. :bea:

27 minutes ago, Lunaholic said:

Would you rather be a billionaire or be poor but able to meet mane 6 every day?

Anything to meet the Mane Six. I don’t need money. :pinkie:

12 minutes ago, DivineDivine1000 said:

Dear @TomDaBombMLP, what do you think of Celestia and Luna and Chrysalis and Tempest? :ticking:

I love them a huge amount. But certainly not as much as you do! :wub:

21 minutes ago, Lunaholic said:

If you could spend a week with ONLY ONE member of mane 6. Who would you choose? Everypony is not an option :laugh:

Torture me then. :ButtercupLaugh: I have no idea, maybe Twilight because of her Princess status and I think I would talk to her for hours. But honestly, no single favourites here! :laugh:

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Midnight Danny said:

Would you love to spend the rest of your life with the mane six as much as l want to spend the rest of my life with Rarity? :grin:

Absolutely! :wub: Rarity would love to stay with you too! :please:

7 minutes ago, Tweek said:

Whats your favourite mlp episode?  🤗

I can never pick a favourite because there were so many fantastic episodes from every season. :wub: One minute, I'm saying Return of Harmony is my favourite then I watch Filli Vanilli again and realise how good it is then I see Canterlot Wedding again, it goes on and on. :mlp_laugh: What’s your favourite? :kindness:

Edited by TomDaBombMLP

31 minutes ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

Absolutely! :wub: Rarity would love to stay with you too! :please:

I can never pick a favourite because there were so many fantastic episodes from every season. :wub: One minute, I'm saying Return of Harmony is my favourite then I watch Filli Vanilli again and realise how good it is then I see Canterlot Wedding again, it goes on and on. :mlp_laugh: What’s your favourite? :kindness:

Think it would be rainbow falls 🌈😁

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Tweek said:

Who is your favorite secondary or background character?  😋

The CMC and if you want me to pick one out of the three, I’d go with Apple Bloom. :catface: I love them all though. :mlp_smug:

Edited by TomDaBombMLP

2 minutes ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

Orlando’s. I’ve been to Paris’s already. :proud:

It wasn't for covid I would have been able to go to Disneyland Paris back in May 2020