Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Are you still in touch with your childhood friends?

Muffinnz

What friends in childhood lololol

I mean there was ppl I played with and talked too kinda friends nothing lasted that long. At least while I was younger. I guess I still have vague contact with a not very close friend kinda from childhood but only through parents and havent seen them in ages.

Childhood? No. I was reached out by one of them recently but we haven’t done much aside from text.

• Brohoof 1

Not really. I'm close with one person I met when I was 13 but that's it. I'm friends on Facebook with a few people I knew when I was in elementary school, but we don't really talk anymore. I haven't seen them since our high school graduation. 

• 6 months later...

I wouldn't say so. Most of my childhood friends moved to different schools, and thus I never talked to them again. I had a couple that went to the same high school as me, but ever since I graduated, I haven't seen nor talked to them.

• Brohoof 1

No they all went their separate ways. Some just through time, the others due to me and a former friend deciding to date.  When it all went downhill between me and them, they decided to drag our friends into our issue which ultimately lead to us all going our separate ways. This was between us not our friends and us.

• Brohoof 1

I am very fortunate to still have one childhood friend at my side after all these years. We met in 3rd grade and have always remained good friends. Others over the years had drifted out of contact, got married and/or had children. This occurs swiftly during your college years and even more so after twenty five. Beyond that its a required effort to remain friends with someone not because you dislike one another but because life often grabs people and pulls them in opposite directions.

I've found that calling one another and getting together at least once a week or every other week ensures that a friendship remains in tact. Life can be a busy road, most certainly!

Yes, I'm still friends to this day with my best friend that I made back in second grade :fluttershy: Even though we live in different states now I'm in regular communication with him on Discord and texting. We also play together on our shared realm server too on Minecraft! :D 

• Brohoof 1

Some of them are still in high school with me. There are others whom I haven't seen or heard from a long time though :worry:

I think one of my elementary teachers still works at my old elementary school. :dash:

I have tried to find one of my old friends whom I haven't seen or heard from in 4 or 5 years on Facebook but sadly to no avail. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not in touch with any childhood friends I knew irl. A big reason why is because my family moved quite often. We moved when I was 10, and when I was 17, then I went to college less than 2 years after that move, then my family moved again while I was in college. I do still have a few of these people on Facebook, but I don't really talk to them. The only people from childhood I'm still in touch with are friends I met in a Skype group back when I was 16 (if that counts as childhood), one of them being my boyfriend.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nah, don't know why those plebs keep talking about me like they know me or like we're even still friends. Must be out of jealousy or self interest, I mean, I understand why anyone would want to relive any moment they spent with me, obviously,  im me, that had to be one of the greatest moments of their entire frickin life. But really, yeah I mean I get it, everyone's obsessed with me, no big secret there... or surprise... more or less just kind of a fact of reality... but really, idk whats up with these greedy, clout chasing, inconsistent bebops, now all of a sudden people start worshipping me openly, then we get some of these neigh saying heretics crawling up out of the wood work like its a Friday the 13th horror flick... these mfs tryna sneak through the cracks of my life like ants looking for a chip crumb... God I hate these losers... but I mean what are you going to do... guess just avoid them the way it seems like they've avoided me the past decade... 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...