Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if you were a pony trapped in the human world?

Radiant Dawn

I would probably say something like this: "Where am I?" *Looks down at hands* "What am I? What is this strange place? Aah so many questions!" *Sadness starts sinking in* "I miss Equestria. I want to see my family and friends. I WANT TO GO HOME!" I would probably get used to it after a while, although I would still be sad. 

• Brohoof 1

Well first of all i would miss my family, obviously. 

If i would be trapped in humanform, i would probably miss my original body, however, even if humans arent the prettiest life form in my eyes, their bodys are still the most efficient, with hands and all that, so i would probably enjoy being a human in the long run.

However being randomly trapped in the human world, without a registered identity or a pass is probably really bad, because you might just end up homeless in the streets, so that would suck. You wouldnt even be able to do anything really.

Unless you still were a child, than you could go in an orphanage if you are lucky and would have a chance in life. But otherwise you would be done for. And if you were still a sentient pony trapped in the human world, depending on how a real life version of them would look like, you would either scare people, get researched on or some sick humans decide to torture you for no reason. If you are lucky and your real life form would actually look super cute, you might find some supporters who might help you though.