Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Alternate Starlight RP (1x1 With C. Thunder Dash).

Props Valroa

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight sits a little closer to Thunder before saying, "Maud is the one why I was able to build all I could build as she told me where the cave was...I wonder how she would feel if she knew what happened after we met..."

Edited by Califorum

@Califorum

Thunder sighed, knowing that if the truth was revealed, Maud wouldn't be happy at all, especially since Pinkie is her dear sister. "Knowing how Pinkie felt back at Sugarcube corner...she would be mad..." Thunder stated. Nitro took a right turn and his mansion was straight ahead. It was on a hill. 

@Califorum

"Straight ahead everypony." Nitro said as he continued to drive towards his mansion, which was straight ahead. "Sadly...and the truth can really hurt." Thunder stated looking at Nitro's mansion. "I never get tired of seeing that mansion of yours Nitro." He said. 

@Califorum

Nitro slowed down as he approached the driveway to his mansion. He then went up the driveway and parked his hummer close to the front door. "Well, here we are." He said as he turned off the engine and got out. Everypony got out. Thunder picked up Starlight and carried her out the hummer 

@Califorum

"Yea, but you should see how Rumbler is with Melody Breeze. They are just the sweetest couple ever. I'm surprised Rumbler hasn't proposed to Melody yet." Thunder stated as Nitro opened the door to his mansion. The large hall was right in front of them. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight slipped off Thunder and proceeded to head down the stairs into the basement. She had a basement at her house back at our town that she had specifically designed to be able to escape if need be, which she used...while fleeing that town for the final time.

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight glanced to Nitro. 
"A basement is where ponies usually hide their things or hide things they most likely don't want ponies to see. At least in my experience. I like the feeling of a basement you know, nobody can see you, nobody knows you are there." said Starlight but smiled slightly at his explanation about his car collection.

@Califorum

"But being with friends is so much better." Nitro stated. "Indeed so." Thunder remarked. Nitro took the lead to his basement. Once they reach the bottom, almost all of Nitro's cars were showing including his Porsche 911 GT-RS, Dodge Viper ACR, Ferrari FXX, Lykan Hypersport, Gumpert Apollo GT and Koenigsegg One:1. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Since Starlight has never seen those cars or really, many cars in general she seems to gawk at them slight,y checking them all out and taking a little while to examine each car. "Very interesting to say the least...hmm." Starlight thought, glancing back to the two of them.

@Califorum

"Thunder also keeps his cars here. He has them in a private room. That Saleen you saw, is my pride and joy. It's the car that got me my cutie mark. I don't I told you this but...see the metal plates on my wings? Well...I used to work for my father's delivery service. I was forced to work there. My father wanted me to become the greatest delivery pegasus there ever was, but I wanted to street race. He went as far as banning me from going to spectate races and even put a tracker on me. This almost cost me my life for I was struck by lighting. Unlike Thunder...this strike was almost fatal. My wings were fried all the way down to the cartilage. Fortunately, doctors were able to save my wings with these metal plates. I quit the delivery serviced and sued my own father. He ended up going to jail for criminal endangerment and his business was shut down. Ever since then, he hasn't talked to me. I tried reaching out to him, but never got a response." Nitro said with a sigh. "See Starlight...that's what vengeance does to you..." Thunder stated. "Yes...it hurts. I hope my father can just make the decision to drop the anger and vengeance because he'll continue to hurt himself." Nitro stated. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight frowns at that explaination there and sighs. 
"That is just awful...awful." she huffed in anger of an idea that a father could do such things. "Although if he wants to rot...he can because what he did there is quite...bad...but who am I to talk?" Starlight laughed nervously at that. 

@Califorum

"Starlight...you can't say something like that. As a wise pony once said "Before you say to your neighbor that he has a spec in his eye, realize the log you have jammed in your eye." Before you judge someone else, see all that you've done." Thunder stated. 

@Califorum

"Not literally speaking Starlight, but glad you get the point." Thunder stated as Nitro led them to a private room, where Thunder Dash's 1500hp Widebody Quad Turbo Dodge Charger Hellcat was stored. It was yellow with blue and gold lightning vinyl wrap. "And here's my car..." Thunder stated. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight checks out this car. 
"I've never see anything like these. It's not even like Princess Celestia's chariots." she said, not really seeming to understand the whole concept of these cars still. "Are they decorative pieces or tokens of something?"