Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Alternate Starlight RP (1x1 With C. Thunder Dash).

Props Valroa

@Califorum

"It's really hard to explain. I was just doing my thing one day as a human back on earth, and all of a sudden, there was this really strong pull from somewhere, that exposed me to a high level of gravitational forces, causing me to black out. I wake up in a field and discover that I'm a pony, well an alicorn. This here cutie mark you see, I earned it by performing something related to what you saw." Ken explained. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight seems rather bewildered by that explanation before gathering her composure.  "That is extremely weird but...I have no idea how that happened." Starlight shrugs. "I noticed a pattern here...Thunder has magic pegasi normally don't, Addie has 3 cutie marks, and you come from somewhere different and are an alicorn..." 

@Califorum

"And I'm also friends with a..." As Thunder started to talk, a loud engine was heard followed by screeching tires. The door suddenly swung open and an orange pegasus with metal plated wings and in street racing gear was revealed. "Woo! What a rush!" He proclaimed. "...a street racing pegasus named Nitro Spark." Thunder finished. "Gah, what the hay Nitro...how many times do I have to tell you not to bust in like that...? Jeez..." Ken said a little annoyed. 

@Califorum

"Oh, hey there! I don't think I've ever seen you before. Starlight? I think I heard Thunder mention your name. It's nice to meet you Starlight. As you can see, I'm a street racing pegasus with...quite the rough past. These should give a hint..." Nitro said spreading his metal plated wings. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight had assumes he got into an accident where his wings got heavily damaged and had to be replaced and so didn’t ask about that yet. “Well, you must be pretty fast. Nice to meet you too. Are you faster than Thunder?” Starlight asked thinking of something to ask.

@Califorum

"In the air on really. If I'm driving the right car, I could give him a run for his money..." Nitro said with a chuckle. "That expression means that it could give me a challenge. I'd have to work even harder to leave Nitro behind." Thunder explained. 

"How about to the edge of the Everfree. It's a straight path. Last one there has to eat a very spicy gummy treat from sugarcube corner. It's certainly not gonna be me." Nitro stated. "You're on!" Addie said with a determined smile. Nitro started up his Saleen. The twin turbo 1200hp V8 engine roared to life loudly. 

@Califorum

"As long as you keep it under control." Thunder stated as he got ready. "On my honk!" Nitro called out, initiating the launch conrtrol. "3...2...1....Go!" Nitro called out honking his horn. Everyone took off. Nitro had the lead but Thunder was side by side with him. Ken and Addie were not too far behind. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight flew after them, not too far behind the group before she started to gain in altitude. As she went further up the drag was reduced by a bit, allowing her to go a little bit faster. She made sure to keep up with specific patterns in her flight. She wasn't a wonderbolt or a racer but she knew how to plan this out and strategize. When they reached a certain point Starlight barreled down in altitude, gaining a good deal of speed.

@Califorum

Addie caught Starlight's draft and used it as a slipstream slingshot. She felt herself being pulled forwards. "Weeee!" She cheered with a silly giggle. "I love those slipstreams! Thunder taught me how to use them!" She said giggling more. "Sure did Addie!" Thunder called out as he flew side by side with Starlight. Nitro and Ken were not too far behind. Addie was in the lead once again. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight smirked at Addie's 'Weee' there, it was just so adorable for her not to smirk but regardless of that she remained focused and kept a watch of the others and their positions. She forced the magical field around her to take a more slipstreamed shape to give her just that little bit of an extra edge as none of her body / hair was getting blown in the breeze - it was kept out by a magical barrier shaped like a nose cone sort of as it quickly changed to allow that. Starlight changed in altitude whenever it was advantageous to her.