Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Alternate Starlight RP (1x1 With C. Thunder Dash).

Props Valroa

@C. Thunder Dash

She didn't know of the names he spoke of. "Whats a wonder bolt? What is that...? Some military thing...?" she asks, never hearing of that term before just now. She wondered where he was flying off to and looked off into the horizon. "Where are we going, by the way?" 

@Califorum

"My place. The Wonderbolts are an elite team of flyers that mostly perform shows and fly for special events. They may also help with lighter rescues and other situations that don't require the military. I'm a Wonderbolt myself." Thunder stated as he landed on a cloud. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight's horn lit up and around her a sort of blue-green glow formed around her. She stepped onto the cloud, as she was able to do so. She smiled to him, "You aren't the only one who has unexpected powers." she smirks and dug up a little bit of the cloud, holding the fluffiness in her hooves. 

@Califorum

"Seems like you've cloud walked before...since I saw that you could fly with your magic..." Thunder stated as he opened the door to his house. His house was a nice and large house. His wonderbolt uniform was on a mannequin the same size as Thunder himself. 

@C. Thunder Dash

She notices his house there on the cloud. Surprised at this, she follows into the house looking around at it. She takes note of the wonderbolt uniform there and felt along it with her hoof. "I assume this is another of your....military outfits?" she asks, not knowing what it was for. 

Edited by Califorum

@C. Thunder Dash

She sat down on the couch and watched the sunset. "At my town, the sunsets are so beautiful...against the desert..." she says as she watches the sunset, and glanced over at the uniform again. "I could have probably made uniforms for the ponies in my town..." Starlight thinks.

@Califorum

Thunder gently picked up Starlight and flew up to the tallest point in his house. There, the massive sun was in full sight, as it set. Thunder hugged Starlight close as he saw the moon rising and all the stars above. "You know every night...I'd always look at all the stars. I see then as all different, just like us...every star was crafted in a very unique way...just like snowflakes..." Thunder stated. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight looked up at the stars, their different colors and brightness dotting the sky like one massive sea. 
"Everyone...always forgets something very important about the stars..." she said as she hugged him a little bit tighter. "All of them are stars much brighter and larger than our own Sun. All of the ones you see in the sky are the most bright, but the most short lived...there are many dimmer stars out there...that you will never be able to see." she said to him, pointing out a few of the most famous stars. 

@Califorum

Thunder sighed. "Dimming stars remind us of the fading memories of ones we loved...and the times spent together. That's why you hold on to the best of memories, forget the bad and always make new memories. Life is unpredictable Starlight. That's one lesson I learned in the military. One moment you could be singing songs with your comrades, but then the next thing you know...you're trying to save a comrade's life while war rages on around you..." Thunder said looking at a star that seemed to dim and fade. A tear cascaded down Thunder's cheek and landed on Starlight. 

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash

She hugged him tighter and looked into his eyes. "Thats all true...The thing about that is...the military...is a choice that you yourself made. It isn't worth it because of things like that. You don't need to wear an image that's not yours in order to do what truly you want..." she sighed as she shed a few tears as well. "But I did the same...worse than you...as you know..." she inhaled deeply.

@Califorum

"Of course..but see the military is a psychological game. They get into you in a place where you can't fight back and if you do, they break you even further. I managed to hold on to myself, which my comrades noticed and followed suit. That's why we were buddies up until we all resigned." Thunder stated. 

@Califorum

"Make new friends. Start over...learn what you can do with that cutie mark of yours..." Thunder stated as the stars continued to shine. "Let's grab some snack and then get to bed. Some friends of mine await you, in the morning." Thunder said picking up Starlight again and carrying her to the kitchen. 

@Califorum

"You will love them Starlight. They are all unique in their own way. Heck...despite one of them having an intellectual disability, she is by far the most talented, most unique, most friendly and most huggable earth pony you'll ever meet." Thunder said as he took out a homemade pizza, and put it in the oven. 

Starlight simply rose an eyebrow at what he said there as she waited. "That is interesting to say the least...hmm, how did you meet them? Not every day you hear about someone who is friends with those of another nation." 

@Califorum

"Very rare...in fact...the griffon who wasn't originally born as a griffon...is from another planet." Thunder Dash stated. "When you meet him, he'll tell you all about it. He and I are quite similar actually, though we are completely different species." Thunder added. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight nods. 
"Another planet? Well, given the possibilities of everything I'm honestly not too surprised by that. This is world that still has it's unknowns after all." she says pondering the possibilities. "I wonder if its possible to even leave this planet...I would totally have built my town on the moon or something if I could have!" Starlight chuckled.