Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Alternate Starlight RP (1x1 With C. Thunder Dash).

Props Valroa

@Califorum

"Yep, Ponyville." Thunder said as he flew down towards the town of Ponyville. The town hall came into view and ponies could be seen walking around the square. Thunder landed and gently put Starlight on the ground. A brown earth pony with glasses, a mane of two shades of green and a bow in her mane was just sitting on a bench messing around with a ball of energy she created. "Oh look! There's Addie!" Thunder said with a smile. 

@Califorum

"Addie is an amazing pony. Yes, she does have an intellectual disability, but man, she is one of the most gifted ponies I've ever met." Thunder said. Addie's ears twitched and she looked over to where Thunder and Starlight were. "Oh! Hey there Thunder! It's really nice to see you again!" Addie said with a cute giggle, trotting over to the two after she tossed the ball of energy into the air and it disappeared. 

@Califorum

Addie noticed Starlight. "Uhm, Thunder? Is she okay?" Addie asked with a little concern. "Yes, she is. This is Starlight. She's new here...and has had quite the rough past, so I figured I help her out by having her make some new friends." Thunder explained. "Oh? Friends you say? I LOVE making new friends!" Addie said bouncing up and down giggling cutely. 

@Califorum

"Well, I love music, science, sports and magic! See my cutie mark? It actually had only one cutie mark, but...3 more appeared and then they all merged into this!" Addie said showing Starlight her cutie mark, which was a music note, a beaker and a ball all in a heart surrounded by 6 stars. 

@Califorum

Addie cooed when Starlight patted her head. “Well, it’s really hard to explain it in detail but I just...really discovered that I’m good at those things. Like, it took me sometime to get good at sports, but once I saw through and thought a certain way...that’s...how I got good at sports.” Addie said with a cute giggle, patting Starlight back lovingly. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight continued to pet Addie, she seemed to calm down a bit and be at ease as she continued. "Well, that is very interesting. Maybe you can get some more marks on your flank sometime...maybe I can, who knows. Just shows that its possible...' she said with a smile.

@Califorum

"You know...there is another friend of mine who is extremely gifted in the realm of music. He can play music so well, that he takes his audience on an unforgettable journey, literally!" Addie said now purring softly as Starlight continued to pet her.