Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Alternate Starlight RP (1x1 With C. Thunder Dash).

Props Valroa

@Califorum

Ken was not gonna be last, and got behind Starlight, pulling a slipsteam slingshot, crossing the finish just before Starlight did...which meant Starlight came in...last...

"Oh dear...Starlight...looks like you gotta eat that super spicy gummy..." Thunder stated. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight landed next to them and looked at them. They were all there before her! She looked behind her hoping she was seeing something wrong but realized she came in last. She huffed with a long sigh at that. "Fine...fine! Wheres that gummy at?" she asked.

@Califorum

"Aww, don't feel bad Starlight...as said before...you can't win everything. It's all in good fun. It's okay to be disappointed, but don't let it get to you." Ken stated. "Follow me back Sugarcube Corner. Nitro said making a u-turn and heading back into Ponyville. 

@Califorum

Thunder and the others approached Sugarcube corner, where Pinkie Pie was. Thunder opened the door to let the others in first. The place wasn't as full today. Pinkie was just tending the front, when her eyes laid on Thunder and the others. "Eeee! Thunder!" She squealed. "Hey there Pinkie! I brought along some friends today." Thunder said. "The more the merrier!" Pinkie chimed. However, when she saw Starlight, her face changed. "Oh...it's you." She said looking at Starlight. "Yes...it's Starlight, but she has changed." Thunder stated. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight's eyes narrowed at seeing Pinkie. She backed up and stepped away from the others and looked Pinkie in the eyes with a cold, soul searching stare. 
"Your suspicions were correct from the start. I will give you that." she took a step forward. "You and your friends have a reputation...but I learned...without yours." she says and hopped to a table on the farthest possible side from pinkie and let the others do the talking. Pinkie was more personal to Starlight and she didn't want to talk to her.

@Califorum

"Let's...get orders for the spiciest gummy." Thunder said. Pinkie zipped to the back and returned in the blink of an eye, saying no words. Thunder found a table farthest away from Pinkie for Starlight's sake. "Well, here we go." Thunder stated as he took the gummy. "On three." He said. 

@C. Thunder Dash

When it was time to eat the gummie Starlight takes it in her mouth and swallows it whole. The burning was quite intense in her mouth, she stood up slightly putting both hooves on the table as she looked directly down at the table as the burning of the gummy seared in her mouth. Then she looked over to her friends. "Thats....pretty strong!" Starlight coughed and gagged.

Edited by Califorum

@Califorum

Everyone else took the gummy. Ken didn't have that much of a reaction, just a bit of panting. Addie was shuffling on her hooves. Nitro was panting and sweating. Thunder was breathing a little quicker than normal. Eventually everyone calmed down. "Well then...shall we move on?" Thunder asked. Addie nodded. "I wonder what Melody's up to...?" She mused. 

@Califorum

"Are you just being overly dramatic Starlight?" Thunder asked as he got up and picked up Starlight. He then gathered some electricity and made a glass of milk appear from the blue for Starlight. "Melody may be out in the fields with her bird friends. I heard she and Rumbler have gotten pretty close." Nitro stated. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight gulps down the milk glass before thanking Thunder. She is fine with being picked up like that and just glances over at Pinkie, silently wondering what she thinks of what this situation. "Melody? Rumbler? You have...a lot of friends." said Starlight to Thunder.

@Califorum

"Yeah, we sure do. Melody met Rumbler through Nitro. Nitro and Rumbler are bandmates. Melody and Nitro seemed to have a love interest in each other. I saw them nuzzling each other the last time they were together. It was the cutest thing ever." Thunder stated. 

"We could go to Canterlot and hang out at Nitro's mansion. There's plenty of stuff to do there." Thunder stated. "Indeed. In fact, lemme run over there and pick up a ride that we could all fit in." Nitro said as he got into his Saleen and gunned the motor. "See you in a few!" He called out before driving off. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight looked over at them unsure what to think of their plans for now. "Sure. I haven't been to canterlot for a very very long time..." she said and smirked at a memory she just remembered and tapped Thunder on the head. "I just remembered something you'll find fascinating..." said Starlight in a bit of a devious tone.

@Califorum

"Tell me it's something good, I'm not sure by that devious look on that face of yours Starlight." Thunder stated. Just then a loud train horn was heard. Nitro pulled up in his heavily modifed Hummer H2 with a Viper V10 in it. It was decked out for racing and road trips. He rolled his window down. "Hop on in everypony!" He called out. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight hopped into the Hummer H2 with them and sat next to Thunder. The whole Hummer H2 thing was something she hadn't seen before and took a little bit to look around and inspect the interior of it. After a little bit of that she turned to Thunder and leaned back. "When my town was under construction I had the...cutie marks of my followers contained in jars. I was searching around for a place to hide them one day, and I found a pony named Maud who was checking out the rocks there. She pointed me into the right direction to where I'd find such a cave. Maud's full name is...Maud Pie." Starlight explained to her.

@Califorum

(OOC: You mean him?)

"Ah, I know Maud. I've seen her around the Rockies a lot." Thunder stated quietly thinking that it was quite the shame she used Maud for her evil ways. "Let's get some tunes in this ride." Nitro said as he flipped on his music. The famous 80s anthem "Don't Stop Believin'" came on. "Awww yeah! Good ol' Journey!" Ken said with a whoop. Nitro turned up the volume. When the verse started, everyone including Thunder sang. 

@C. Thunder Dash

(Oh oops)

Starlight didn't know the lyrics to this song and was completely bewildered by it. She never heard music of this type before and just sat there unsure of what to say or do since it wasn't something she knew. She thought about Maud. Maybe she could see her again sometime and frowned a little at that thought.