Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Alternate Starlight RP (1x1 With C. Thunder Dash).

Props Valroa

@Califorum

"True, but gotta make sure it lasts a very long time." Thunder said as he continued to eat his pizza. He soon finished up. "Well then...that hit the spot. I'd say it's time we tuck in, been quite the day...if I say so myself..." Thunder said thinking about how he and Starlight met earlier. 

@Califorum

Thunder sensed Starlight still thinking about when they first met by the tone of her voice and the look on her face. "But look how it's turned out...and look forward to meeting new friends tomorrow." Thunder said picking up Starlight and hugging her close, stroking her mane again.

@Califorum

Thunder carried Starlight to his bed and laid her down softly on his cloud bed. He then got under the covers and snuggled Starlight close, wrapping one of his large wings around her as well. "Well then...good night Starlight, see you in the morning..." Thunder said with a yawn, slowly drifting off to sleep. 

@Califorum

Thunder slept soundly through the night. 

The next day, the sun rose slowly in the morning. Thunder slowly opened his eyes, stirring lightly. He gently patted Starlight. "Starlight...it's morning time..." He said softly, stroking her mane lovingly again. 

@Califorum

"You know you don't have to use magic all the time Starlight. Sometimes, doing it without magic is better. According to the dentist, using too many tooth whitening spells can cause decay due to the fact that magic is produced by energy, which is heat." Thunder explained as he continued to prepare the pancakes. 

@Califorum

"Maybe spells aren't always the best option Starlight. Sometimes, doing things the traditional way could help you analyze and scrutinize every detail. I may use my abilities to perform certain tasks, but I don't solely depend on them." Thunder said as he mixed the pancake batter and poured 8 pancakes on the cooking sheet. 

@C. Thunder Dash

As she watched him make the pancakes she asked, "Maybe I could make those with a spell? They would be made within an instant! Perfect, delicious, and fast!" she said watching him. "With magic you can do everything, and analyze every detail of the spell you are doing too."

@Califorum

"Starlight...if there's one thing you must learn...it's this...nothing or nopony is perfect. Sometimes I even goof up spells. The point is...the more you focus on things being perfect...the harder you'll be on yourself...that's why I do things in multiple ways...it's also fun when a friend joins in." Thunder said as he flipped the pancakes. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight frowned slightly at what he said. "Ohhh alright...."  she said grudgingly and just sat there watching him make the pancakes. "I guess in a way...when I ruled that town I wanted to create a perfect society and we know...how that went.' she sighs.