Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Alternate Starlight RP (1x1 With C. Thunder Dash).

Props Valroa

@Califorum

"Hm?" Addie asked. "I don't get it...what do you mean by manipulation?" Addie asked. 

Thunder sighed. "Addie...there are just...some things that would rather be avoided..." Thunder stated. 

"Okay..." Addie said looking a little saddened that her question couldn't be answered. 

@Califorum

Addie noticed Starlight looking odd. "Uhm...what are you looking at exactly?" She asked with a little bit of an uncomfortable look on her face. "Staring can get ponies a little uncomfortable, so try not to look at them in one place or you could creep them out and make them uncomfortable." Thunder advised softly. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight proceeded to follow Thunder off, getting a better look at that cutie mark of his. She glanced to Addie as they walked and slightly smiled at her. She was trying to be nice but it was quite awkward. For so long she was used to manipulating ponies.

@Califorum

Addie turned to look at Starlight and smiled warmly at her. Suddenly, she gathered some energy and made her pegasus wings appear. "Race ya to Ken's house!" She chimed with a giggle, flying off. "Ah jeez, got me off guard again Addie!" Thunder said flying off after Addie. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight stood there stunned for a little bit. She realized she could basically run away now, given that Thunder had flown off with Addie like that. She could exact revenge! But Thunder was so kind to her like that and offered her everything, so with a spell, her body was enveloped in a blue-green telekinetic field and she zoomed off into the sky, intending to race the 2 other ponies and beat them. Given her magic prowess she definitely thought she could.

@Califorum

Thunder and Addie were close to each other, when they saw Starlight. Addie gathered some energy and a yellow aura surrounded her, giving herself the lead. She landed in front of Ken's house. "Gotcha!" She said with a giggle. "Ah that's two times now! You're getting better and better every time I race you Addie." Thunder said. Music could be heard from inside Ken's house as he was practicing his piano. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight huffed slightly at her 'defeat' in the race there. Being the type she was, she always wanted to be the best, something like that. She didn't mention the race as the music was heard. "Lots of different...friends you know, Thunder." said Starlight.

@Califorum

"Oh of course." Thunder stated. He had heard Starlight huff because she lost. Addie turned. "Aww Starlight...don't feel bad...you can't win at everything..." She said. "It's hard to take a loss but, no matter whether you win or lose, it's how you play." Thunder stated. 

@Califorum

Ken had finished the piece and Thunder knocked on the door. Soon, a brown alicorn wearing glasses and bracelets on his hooves opened the door. "Oh! Hey there Thunder! Whazzup Addie! Wait...I don't think I've seen you before..." Ken said looking at Starlight. "This is Starlight. We're helping her make new friends. She's had...quite the rough past..." Thunder stated. "I wouldn't bother asking about that..." Ken stated. "Starlight, this is Ken. He was once what is known as a human but ended up here for some strange reason, but as you can see, as a pony, let alone an alicorn, he's settled in quite nicely." Thunder explained. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight rose her eyebrow at Ken's alicorn wings, and was confused at what Thunder meant by 'human' there but proceeded to just brush it off. "Oh, hi...nice to meet you, Ken.." Starlight said to him awkwardly. Lots of strange ponies with things she's never seen for sure.

@Califorum

"Anyway, I was just practicing one of Chopin's etudes. I'm guessing Thunder told you that I could take an audience on a journey with my music right?" Ken asked looking at Starlight. Addie bounced up and down again with a big smile on her face, hoping Ken would perform for them.

@Califorum

Ken got back on the piano and started to play one of his favorite eurobeat pieces. He lit his horn. "Everypony hold on tight!" Ken called out. The whole room changed to a touge, where a Mazda Rx7 was drifting in front of them. The piano grew wheels like a car and drifted around every corner. 

After the last note, Ken returned the room to its original state, the piano going back to its regular form. "Yay! That was fun!" Addie cheered with a cute giggle. 

Edited by C. Thunder Dash

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight held onto the couch tightly, very unsure of what was going on here as she had never seen cars before. She had no idea what was going but the music was interesting to say the least. She just sat there stunned, so many unusual things and ponies for sure.

@Califorum

"It's related to what is known as an anime. It's a form of cartoon from my original world, earth. Anime originated in a place called Japan. This particular anime is known as Initial-D. The story follows a tofu driver who wanted to become a drifter." Ken explained.