Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dating A Friendly Robot Pony?

Bendy

Would you date a friendly robot pony? As in they are good-natured and caring, and have great compassion toward living things. It might be possible one day. Who knows?

Here's some creepy food for thought though, they are immortal. A single one of them can quite easily wipe out the entire human race by simply eating them with nanomachines. They like to turn their bodies into grey goo (tiny machines) and give you a cocoon hug by wrapping your body in the stuff. They like to do this to prove they don't have any ill intentions. The grey goo feels soft and warm, and they can massage your body with the goo.

Would you be creeped out by a cocoon hug from a robot pony? Even if they are friendly?

Okay, um...

I'd date a pony and I'd date a robot so sure, I guess if I liked her.

And I've wondered what it would be like to be "hugged" by a Star Trek changeling. That was addressed on The Orville with Yaphit. One of the things I love about The Orville is that it takes Star Trek things farther, probably too far like we would in real life. Anyway, Orville plug.

And grey goo? Well it's not technically grey goo unless it's destroying biological matter, it's just a nanoswarm. And things that could wipe out the human species, if they're gonna do it they're gonna do it. Why worry?

:D I love this question! And the thought that has gone into it :) 

I'd give them a few dates. Immortality wouldn't put me off. Hopefully it would give them perspective - fewer arguments about nonsense.

I might try the goo cocoon too tbh, I mean humans have goo too :P 

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, abrony-mouse said:

:D I love this question! And the thought that has gone into it :) 

I'd give them a few dates. Immortality wouldn't put me off. Hopefully it would give them perspective - fewer arguments about nonsense.

I might try the goo cocoon too tbh, I mean humans have goo too :P 

I would if the pony looks really cute and is a mare!

(edited)

Here's another thing to think about. Would you like to them to cybernetically enhanced your body? Make you live forever like them. With your consent of course. A union between flesh and machine.

Edited by Bendy

7 minutes ago, Bendy said:

Would you like to them to cybernetically enhanced your body? Make you live forever like them.

Depends on how that is done. I would either accept after seeing the results for other people or wait until I get old or get some incurable disease (because if it something that I may not like, it would still be better than dying).

I don't think I'd want to date a pony or a robot.

8 hours ago, Bendy said:

Would you like to them to cybernetically enhanced your body? Make you live forever like them. With your consent of course. A union between flesh and machine.

This, however I can totally get behind. Transhumanism is the future.

• 2 months later...

Am I pervert if instead of a date I would want true friendship from that pony robot? ( if we're talking about a sentient, independent AI, here)

(edited)

if the robot pony Cybernetically enhanced my body   and remove all my emotion than yes I would never feel fear or any other wemotion 

I might try to  start Destroying  Humanity 

so the My little pony friendship is magic pony would take over 

See the source image                I would wipe out the entire human race and replace it with robotic pony and My little pony friendship is magic pony and some normal robot     

Edited by shadow565787