Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Festival of the two sisters

Sun Princess Celestia

Greetings! I hope everypony is enjoying the festival so far! I see Denim&Venom started the music to get the party going accordingly! But we can't enjoy the music only without doing some fun activities! Princess Luna has made a nice crossword puzzle (which i found a bit...well, unexciting -whisper I personally think we could enjoy more thrilleng activities- Ahem) Since she's still not that used to public speaking, i'm happy to announce this fun activity for everypony to enjoy, you're always welcome to help eachother out on this one, and if you could do so, send the complete crossword form to @TBD to claim a prize! this festival commemorates the reunion of me and my sister, may it bring you and your loved ones together aswel after this dark year we leave behind and celebrate all together again.Crossword.png

• Brohoof 5

• The topic was featured
  • The topic was pinned
12 hours ago, Metal Brony 42 said:

I'm stuck on a few of them :lostit:

3 hours ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

Yeah, looks definitly harder then the trivias XD I try to look harder on it on weekend, dont have the brain to think duing work weeks.

Everyone is free to help each other out on this too! 

Also, if there’s ones that you’re stuck on, you’re welcome to asks for hints here, and I will be happy to help!

• Brohoof 2

Here is what I'm missing:

1 down. Yeah, I know. But how does it fit?

5 down. I know what the answer is supposed to be, but I don't see how anything fits.

7 down

28 across. 

I don't mean to sound mean, but I think there are typos in the answers. I have a couple things that fit but for 1 letter.:confused:

2 hours ago, Metal Brony 42 said:

Here is what I'm missing:

1 down. Yeah, I know. But how does it fit?

5 down. I know what the answer is supposed to be, but I don't see how anything fits.

7 down

28 across. 

I don't mean to sound mean, but I think there are typos in the answers. I have a couple things that fit but for 1 letter.:confused:

I checked to see any typos, so far none that you have mentioned. Since you say you have to answers- I will be willing to check it through PM. 

But I will give out the hints for the one you’re missing and see if you’re on the right track.

1. 1 down: In the wiki, they have a specific name for her cutie mark.
  2. 5 down: This is found in Equestria Girl legend of Everfree- it’s a type of stone.
  3. What world can Princess Luna control?
  4. 28 across: bat ponies would be too obvious- this creature is similar to bat ponies- and they also known to be in Harry Potter as well. A bat-winged horse.
  • Brohoof 1

I noticed a small error in the typo for 10 across. If you found  the answer and  found that one of  the  word is in “plural”, I accidentally wrote that word in “singular”.  So try not to stress about trying to fit an “s” there! That’s all!

1 hour ago, Chad327 said:

At the risk of sounding like an idiot, how am I supposed to fill it out on a computer? Is it even possible?

You could print them out and fill it out, just be sure it’s a clear picture if you want to send it over to me to check. As for doing it on computer, I’d use paint software and add text. Another options is if you can fill the letters in a box, write the answers down next to the hint. But… where’s the fun in that? :Daydreaming: Overall, whatever works best!

15 minutes ago, Chad327 said:

5 Down

12 Across

25 Across

27 Across

28 Across

Spoiler

They can ne found in the mlp fandom wiki. Searching episode transcripts is helpful.

5 down. In Legend of Everfree. Luna and Celestia talk about the gift they left. It was made of stone and was a ....

Across

12 She says it in the transcript.

25 The only word that fits. It is a big area, what else could it be?

27 You say this about pilots who do stunts, they are a ...

28 I didn't know this one, but apparently it is a Harry Potter creature too.

If you need more help you can PM me.

• Brohoof 1