Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Let us partake on this.. FUN!

Princess Luna

Greetings my mine subjects! i hath been informed from mine own sist'r that the festival is going well so far, of course, we needeth balloons to maketh the party m're festive, so if 't be true thee all don’t mind, i have so many balloons to passeth to everypony, tis might taketh me some while to be accomplished! i wouldst much appreciated it ev'ry pony were to help me distribute them ! those can be thy best friends, a special somepony  or whoev'r yond shall be  to maketh their day bett'r!

valtasar.png.a982154022e14d28678c04fc1e3b869a.png - you can find the badge in the awards section, and give it to eachother, here is a link for your convenience
601953934_sisterbaloons.png.17544230879c83ce103b819302e29e1a.png

• Brohoof 8

• This topic was featured and pinned
35 minutes ago, Winged Sea350pony said:

How do you give a badge to someone? (I'm new and I couldn't find anything that said how you are supposed to...)

Click on the link here, scroll all the way done to the bottom where you'll see Balloon 2021, click on "New Award" next to it, and you should be taken to a message box. There, type in the name of the member you want to send the award to and don't forget to leave a message for them. Please note that if the member already received the award, no one else can give them another. And I'm pretty the new award button can't be seen on mobile

• Brohoof 3

Thank you @Princess Lunafor being here with us during the festival! It’s has been fun with the musics, activity and passing out the balloons!!

• Brohoof 1

• This topic was unpinned and unfeatured