Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Into Limbo: Worlds Collide

Evil Pink One

12 hours ago, Kujamih said:

@Starforce

Just like a foal eager to do what she has learned, she would try to cautiously and silently try the magic she had learned.

She would easily manipulate a small wicker of fire. Then applied a bit of wind magic. The flame became strong and bright. Her excitement caused the flame to respond with her emotions and caused a wide dazzling flame.

You recall at some book you've read that a theory about friendship and love can highly influence Magic.

You tried water magic next. But again you find it quite weird and hard, since she had a hard time understanding it in theory so in practice... Twilight was somewhat successful but then again it needed more practice.

But it seems you've gathered a bit of a crowd and the librarian's attention.

It seems her fire spell was too bright back there.

The librarian was quite unpleased, since you were using dangerous magic near her library.

"Ahemmm!!! I expect you to not grab any ones attention any further, since our occupation is very, how should I say this...secret. and please refrain from doing dangerous stunts near the library..." The librarian scolded Dusk.

She then proceeds to shoo the crowd you formed.

SHIFTING DIMENSIONS.

Just like a foal eager to do what she has learned, she would try to cautiously and silently try the magic she had learned, at the back of the Library.

As she heads towards there she'd find that there's not much here to hide her from. There are a few bushes and some trees, some benches for people who'd like to read outside and a small fountain.

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih

She would head behind the trees to begin practicing her magic in small spells. She didn't want to burn anything down or risk anything going wrong, so she kept to the small aspects, testing out how they happened and how she could improve.

@Starforce

It seems that Dusk Radiance can easily use fire magic. But using water and wind seems to be harder than she expected.

Twilight recalled one theory she read that each pony races have their element.

Earth ponies are much in link with earth and water, hence them having great connection with nature.

While the pegasi is much in link with wind and lightning, hence them having great connection with open spaces of the sky.

While the unicorns is much in link with fire and darkness, hence them having the burning passion of knowledge and effort to give time.

When a pony grabs the mastery of multiple elements, they can easily master Light.

Light magic is usually only seen used by very powerful unicorns or Alicorns.

Usually anyone who casts light magic tends to transform into an Alicorn.

Then again these are just theories. Theories that can be changed, easily corrected and adapted to ones purpose.

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih

Remembering the theories it made sense. But she wasn't satisfied with that in the end, after all. She could be better than that. Be so much more than that - so with that in mind, her effort to practice water and wind magic increases. Mind over matter, so they say. 

@Illiad Easle

Alpha was quite relaxed, perched up from a tree as she watch her victim drown. But then...

BANG! 

A loud noise echoed to the forest.

The Noise startled Alpha and would immediately try to stand up. But her lower left hoof seems to not move as she intend to. A creeping pain from that leg made her look at what would be the cause? Did her hoof got stuck or something? No... It was bleeding....

As soon as her mind process the state her leg was in, a gush of pain would soon follow.

" Aaagh!!!"

Her face became vicious as she stare at the pony who injured her.

But her anger turned into shock as she sees the unicorn seems to be pointing a strange device at her.

Instinctively, she tried to dodge while having a badly injured leg. She dropped off of the branch. Rolled over behind a tree. But the shots would continue and notice that the tree could not protect her from the strange attack of the unicorn. The bullets easily pass through the rotting tree.

alpha would continue to try and dodge the attacks and would get grazed and injured.

As the hail of bullets echo through the forest, creatures starts to scurry away from the battle zone.

Alpha at first was furious as she tries to avoid the bullets shot at her, but as soon as she got the hang of it, a grin in her face starts to form and starts to smile and laugh, as the bullets whizz by her.

Alpha's heart Pounds ever stronger as her excitement and adrenaline kicks in.

" I've never felt so alive! No one was fast enough to outrun let alone hit me... BUT YOU! YOU MANAGED TO HIT ME!"

she screamed in a way that one can't tell if she screamed from excitement or anger? It might've been both.

Soon after the loud noise would stop and echoes slowly dies down.

" That's it?" Alpha begrudgingly said towards Blu.

Then her body starts to glow bright yellow and  sparks starts to flow from her.

"Let me give you an honorable death ODT. For you deserve it. The one who was able to hit me... I would've made you mine if it wasn't for the mission."

Then out of nowhere a Lightning strikes the Pegasi and starts to flash Infront of Blu Striking her down with her hooves charged with Lightning.

" Rest in peace young one."

But before Alpha could land her finishing blow. Blu began to quickly sink into a pool of darkness, like someone yanked him from under.

Making alpha miss and hit straight to a tree.

As she tries to collect and process what just happened.her hooves where yanked under, making her stuck at where she stands. She would look at what the cause and would only see a pool of darkness sucking her down.

" This magic..."

It seems Alpha knows who uses this kind of magic.

Then a shadow formed into a spear would whizz behind her head and hit the tree instead of her, only missing by an inch. A warning she presumes.

She would try to look at her attacker but the pool of shadow on the ground restricting her head made it quite hard.

"Master... Is that you?" Alpha grudgingly asked.

Lyra would stay silent and won't answer.

" Pshh... The point that I'm still alive means it's you who's doing this... What do you want!"

" This colt, and you to change." Lyra answered.

For some reason those words stabbed a stake into Alpha's heart causing more pain than the bullet wound she received.

"You mock me!?" She cried towards Lyra.

" Not all ODTs are the same!"

She then went near Alpha and grabbed her face. To forcefully look at the fainted colt she tried to kill.

" Look at him Alpha! Who does that remind you off?"

Lyra can see the realization and fear sinking in in Alpha as she stared at Blu.

" Who does this colt remind you of huh Alpha? And now look at yourself... You've become what you hate." 

As those final words left Lyra's mouth.

The Eyes inside of Alpha would die.

Tears would start to drip.

Seeing that Her words got into her former student she released her from her spell. And turned her back from her and continue to walk away while carrying Blu.

" You are safe now little one, no one will hurt you."

As Alpha heard those words her past would flash through her eyes.

She would see Lyra walking away from the distance carrying Blu, then her flash back would replace the image of it of a younger version of Lyra carrying a younger version of an injured Alpha.

Saying the same lines to her when she was young.

"You are safe now Scootaloo, no one will hurt you."

She tries to cry and scream in anger. But all she could do is try to hold the pain from her heart, and just look at Lyra slowly disappearing into the forest leaving her behind.

And as she looks at the murky waters of the pool in her reflection. She can only see the monster that she promised to stop.

" Alpha... Alpha wear are you? I heard noises from your general direction! Please answer me. Do you need back up? ALPHA!" Beta worriedly asked confirmation.

"...I.. I'm alright Sweetie Belle..."

" What the...Alpha!? What's going on!? I'm sending back up right now! Hold on!" Beta worriedly replied.

" I'm okay, I failed the mission. The ODT was playing possum and it escaped. Now I can't find it and I'm really stressed out right now. I'm heading to the extraction site." Alpha replied.

" Well that's new... Not gunna hunt down the ODT?  Your not telling me something again, aren't you. You're always like this. Just get back here safely okay?" Beta sighed in relief.

"... After this... Let's have dinner with Apple Bloom, I miss us hanging." Alpha Casually says to Beta.

Beta would start to tear up and cry. She was shocked and happy in the same time, seeing that the old Scootaloo is back.

" Definitely!... What in Tartarus happened to you?" 

"It's  a long story, I'll save it for dinner... Oh and I'm bleeding quite badly."

" WHAT!?"

@Starforce@Illiad Easle

Twilight would focus even harder, she'd get the hang of it but, rushing things usually ends up badly for any pony.

She did some progress, but doing more might over exhaust her and would just make her progress go to waste.

She would then notice from afar, Lyra Running towards home, carrying a colt with her.

Lyra would enter her home and rush upstairs, not even greeting Bonbon who is at the kitchen washing the dishes.

" Hey!... She didn't give me my kiss..." Bonbon sadly replied.

She then runs into the end of the hall to the left and starts to treat the injured Blu.

" You're alright now."

Lyra has basic knowledge on first aid and medical treatment and would try to patch Blu up. As soon as Lyra knows that Blu is stable and in no further danger she would then call in for medical back up through the phone.

A Medical unite would come by and would easily fix up Blu, but that dosn't mean that Blu shouldn't rest up. His body is healed but his mindset would still have a hard time to adjust that his injuries are all gone.

( If no further actions or if Blu has not woken up in his state of faint. The following day goes on for Blu.)

( it's up to Twilight if she wants to continue this day a bit longer or rest and move on the next day so the interaction of both Blu and Dusk Radiance commence.)

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih @Illiad Easle

Twilight would stop her practicing upon seeing Lyra running with the injured colt. Something bad had just happened - and she was going to find out exactly what. Who was that colt, anyways? Well, time to find out. Twilight would walk back to the house at a brisk pace and enter in, looking around. When she found Lyra and Bon Bon she looked on in concern, "What's going on here? Who's that? What happened to him?" she was definitely concerned for the colt's well being.

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih @Starforce

Blu was slipping in and out of consciousness as he was moved out of the forest and into the bed. But he wasn't in a state to really notice what was going on, just that he was no longer sinking, or numb.

Resetting his bones sure wasn't a pleasant experience. But he sure didn't have a way to voice any concern outside of weak moans and coughing up some residual blood from the now mostly healed punctured lung.

He'd soon fall back into a dreamless sleep once he was no longer being moved or worked on, the recent experiences having taken just about everything out of him.

Throughout it all though, he'd cling as best as he could to the Kernel.

He would not wake up again until late the next day, provided nothing major happened to wake him up earlier.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Starforce

Twilight would find Lyra and Bonbon on the second floor, preparing the room for medical treatment.

" Dusk! I was starting to get worried for you. Thank Celestia you came back unharmed." Bonbon replied to Dusk Radiance. She'd quickly hug her as they meet.

"Bonbon, I have to apply first aid, while you call for the emergency medic, stat!" Lyra commanded.

" Sorry Dusk, it's kinda hectic and sudden right now but we are in a kind of emergency. We had to use your room to treat somepony for a while... You can use our room instead just right next to your room for now if you wanna rest." Bonbon would quickly end their conversation to head downstairs to make the emergency call.

But before Bonbon could head downstairs to make the call, somepony would knock on their door.

"Who could it be at this hour?" Bonbon quickly greets their guest at the door and sees who it might be.

To her surprise the Emergency Medical Team is already at their door step.

"What the!? I haven't even called you ponies yet!... That was fast." 

" Agent Alpha sent this location to us, that's why. Now where is the patient."

"Just  head up stairs, left door at the very end of the hall." As Bonbon gave the instruction, the Medical Team would quickly pass by and head up stairs. They'd great Dusk Radiance as they pass her by as well.

They quickly enter the room. And after a few minutes Lyra would exit the room.

" I've done all I could do, please save him." Lyra pleaded.

" Don't worry Agent Lyra, you've successfully stabilized the patient quite well. Now get some rest and we'll do the rest." The Doctors replied.

" Thank you."

Lyra would end up seeing you in her frazzled state.

" Oh..umm Dusk Radiance right? Sorry about your room. Remember the pony I was trying to introduce you too? Well..."

Lyra would then explain on what happened to Blu. And how he got attacked by special agents in smile.

" I know what Alpha did was wrong but please forgive her with her actions.. if not for her then for me... Please." Lyra sadly pleaded to Dusk Radiance.

" If you have more questions though I'd happily answer them, while we have a quick bite." Lyra said while heading down the stairs.

" Have you eaten yet? Would you like to join me?" 

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

@Kujamih @Illiad Easle

Twilight would hug Rarity back and walk to the room, as she listened to the various details of what happened to Blu. Her face contorts in rage. How could anyone hurt a foal? That was a horrible thing to do and she wasn't willing to forgive that. She didn't care about her room, as of this point. "There is no possible way that I can forgive Alpha for this. She is to be stripped of her rank, gear, and to be arrested. I know I have no authority here, but what she did is unforgivable." she spoke as she followed down the stairs. 

(edited)

@Starforce

As Lyra hears Dusk's reply, her sadness shows in her face.

" I'm sorry." The only reply Lyra could give as she tries to hold her tears.

She then tries to smile it off." So tell me more about you then Twiligh- I mean Dusk Radiance. For instance what would you like to eat as we continue our conversation?"

Lyra would continue chatting with Dusk Radiance while preparing their food in the kitchen, while Bonbon was resting at the living room couch.

Bonbon would invite you to sit down as well.

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

@Kujamih

Twilight narrowed her eyes to Lyra, discovering that she had already known her real name somehow. "I knew you'd find out at some point. My real name. It's probably best you don't call me that, since the Twilight here is a Princess and alicorn. I am not. But please, you have to do something about Alpha. If not for my sake, than for that poor colt who she harmed." she sighed, finding herself too pissed to consider herself hungry at the moment. She did sit down, though.

(edited)

@Starforce @Illiad Easle

Lyra would get some salad and hay for both Dusk and her to eat. As both of them sit down the table Bonbon would stay quiet. It seems the topic about Alpha is quite, a hush topic.

" Maybe you're right Dusk... I've turned a blind eye towards my former students actions, and look what she has become."

Lyra said as she felt misery and pain in her heart.

Bonbon would then interrupt and point out.

" Wait Lyra. I suggest you give her one more chance."

Lyra was a bit shocked hearing this from Bonbon.

" You're the one who usually scold me for spoiling Alpha too much. What's with the sudden change of heart?" Lyra questioned.

" Just now those medical team was called not by me, but by Alpha. If I don't know any better, that's NOT how Alpha works. Whatever you said to her might finally got through to her."

Lyra would give a gentle smile and sigh in relief. But...

" But it almost cost her to murder Blu just for her to wake up... I don't want her hatred passing to Blu and continue this ugly cycle of hatred. Thank you Dusk, I still need to do something about Alpha and especially Dusk."

She would hug dusk and thank her again.

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Kujamih

Twilight hugged back but seemed to be very displeased with the situation about Alpha. "What your student did was wrong. There is no maybe involved here. But I am glad that you see that. For now though, let's just hope that Colt heals up fast." she commented casually. 

Edited by Starforce

(edited)

@Starforce

" truly, she did. oh... And sorry for calling you by your name hehe... I just had a hunch, since you look and act really similar to when Twilight was still young. Anyway you can use Bonbon and my room for the time being. We won't be able to use it for now since we need to fix some issues and paper works to Princess Twilight, and the SMILE Agency. It's the door right next to the stairs, and if you need anything else don't hesitate to ask okay?"

(Initiate next day?)

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

@Kujamih @Illiad Easle

(Yes)

Twilight nodded and accepted these answers. "Alright, I'm fine for now. Just that tomorrow, we are going to take care of that poor colt, yes? Well, let's head to sleep and see what the next day brings." she spoke, still very miffed about Alpha. 

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle @Starforce

As the night pass by, Dusk Radiance has gone to bed, Lyra and Bonbon are still doing paperworks and the doctors have finally returned Blu back to proper health. And every injury, cracked bone, poison within his body is gone.

The Doctors would leave the room and head downstairs and immediately greet and report to Lyra and Bonbon.

" Good news agents. We've successfully put back the colt to tip top shape. He'll still fill pain though since he hasn't found out that his already completely healed. So don't worry if he starts to panic or feel pain or vomit. It's just his brain is confused. As for our payment. Alpha has already got you covered. And besides we wouldn't be the ones who would've respond to this request if it wasn't a top agent. Consider yourself lucky, if it wasn't for us this Colt might require wheels to walk. We only need you to file a report of our mission being completed, that is all. Now we will be leaving  so we won't further disturb you. We will be letting ourselves out now good day. The Doctors professionally, and eeriely spoke as they exit.

"The nerve of those doctors... Calling us not important!" Bonbon angrily retorts.

" Now now Bonbon. Don't think of the negatives and think of the positive... They did a perfect job at healing Blu. Now we have to finish this paper works so we can prepare for tomorrow."

" Sigh... Let's finish this so we can sleep already."

The agents where able to finish their paper works and was able to have some rest but the sun waits for no pony and soon would summon the rooster to wake everypony on his realm.

A loud cluck and the chorus of the birds together with the sun's rays help wake everypony up.

Including the residence leaving with the agents.

Blue would wake up in a room he wasn't familiar with. His body is fully healed but his mind might not have adjusted to that state yet.

But beside him would be Lyra, still sleeping beside Blu.

While Dusk would wake up and smell a freshly made cup of coffee and sweetly baked pancakes downstairs.

• Brohoof 2

@Kujamih @Starforce

Blu would awake with a start, drawing in a deep breath as he shot upright, and breathing heavily as he tried to take stock of his situation. I thought I died? No. It must have been a dream, and a strange one at that.

He went to rub an eye and recoiled at the sight of his hoof. No, not a dream then. Not all of it at least. He tried to remember what had happened, but everything seemed to be a blur. He had fallen through some sort of rift, got kidnapped at the train station, escaped, got kidnapped, dropped, shot at... something, then woke up here. Maybe the second half, after he had escaped, was the dream? Had it actually happened, there should at least be some sort of mark on him, but there didn't seem to be any. Not that he could see in this lighting at least.

Which brought him to his next concern, the mare who had kidnapped him the first time was now sharing a bed with him, which further unsettled him. Dancer had not indicated that ponies shared beds when not young siblings, married, or otherwise intimate, and he sincerely hoped that none of those criterion applied to this instance, as if they did, he was certainly not a willing participant.

His next step would be to exit the bed as quietly as possible, so as to not disturb to creepy mare who had invaded his bed, and take inventory of his belongings.

(Here's where you can say what made it back with him from the swamp, or rather what in particular did not. If you want him to still have all his gear just say it was all accounted for.)

• Brohoof 2

@Illiad Easle @Kujamih

Twilight would head downstairs to enjoy the coffee and the pancakes. It was best for her mentally to not deal with the situation with the colt upstairs at the moment. As she looked out at the sun over the landscape she smiled faintly, only realizing that now - her family was no longer at her side. But where were her family in this dimension? Maybe they would understand her plea. Nobody else truly could, after all. Her end goal was to return to her world with knowledge to finally end the drought. But so many ponies have died. The land has been scarred. It would never fully recover even if it ended.

After finishing her breakfast, she'd quietly walk back up the stairs to check on the colt. Hopefully he was alright. 

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

As the colt explores the room, silently. He'd notice the trash bin has bandages and tissues with written runes and covered with blood. A sign of an operation or some know and of cult practice perhaps? 

The colt would find his stuff all accounted for. But as he checks his gun he'd notice that it's empty.

then a knock at the door would wake Lyra up.

"Hmna!... I'm awake! Wait Blu! Where are you...oh there you are! You're alive!"

LYra then lounges towards Blu and forced hugged him.

" Your safe now!" She cried at Blu.

• Brohoof 1

@Starforce

Dusk would meet Bonbon as she heads down the stairs.

She'd be invited to breakfast and some idle chatting. 

As Dusk heads up to check on The colt Bonbon decides to join you as well.

As you head to the door where the Colt is resting.

Bonbon stops you.

" Wait... Lyra is sleeping there. She's kinda clingy in the morning. Sooo..." Bonbon knocks at the door.

She waiting for something... Then you hear a thud on the other side of the room.

" Okay the coast is clear, Lyra is awake and clinging."

You both proceed to enter the door.

(Priority to @Illiad Easle for proper continuity and accuracy for the story.)

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih @Starforce

Blu was concerned by the bandages in the bin, how long had he been out? It worried him that he may have been unconcious for much longer than he thought. His gun being empty led credence to that theory. It meant he had shot something, or someone here had worked out how to use it. He only had half a spare clip tucked away, so he'd have to use them very sparingly unless, or until, he could get more. He'd leave the empty clip in the gun just in case. 

Blu tried to scramble out of the way as Lyra lunged toward him,  doing his best to push her away, "Get off me!" 

He continue struggling until he was released, backing up to an acceptable distance before asking,  "How long was I out? And WHY were we sharing a bed?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Starforce @Illiad Easle

"awiee..." Lyra replied, as she rubs her cheek.

" You were out for only 12 hours, and I was sharing a bed with you so you won't be lonely and sad when you wake up." She added, while giving you her teary puppy eyes.

Soon after Bonbon and Dusk would enter the room.

"Tsk tsk tsk... You're too clingy Lyra... I told you he'd hate that." Bonbon scolded Lyra.

She'd then focus on the colt and introduced herself.

" The name is Bonbon... Agent Bonbon. And the unicorn with me is Agent Dusk Radiance."

The two ODT  from different dimensions have finally meet. Will they change the course of this dimension rift? Will they save the day? Or will they be the cause of further catastrophe?

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 2

@Illiad Easle @Kujamih

Dusk looks to the young colt in front of her, having heard the previous conversations. "I have heard all about what had happened to you. I am frankly disgusted at the actions of this organization, and the one who harmed you. I can assure you that, while you are with me - I will make sure that you will not be harmed." she spoke and looked to Lyra and Bon Bon. "But I am going to need to see Alpha." her eyes narrowed. Still, she wasn't willing to forgive, despite her words.

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle @Starforce

Lyra could be seen quite worried.

Bonbon would then point out.

" Hey! not everyone in the Agency is like Alpha. You know Lyra and I work there too."

" Please Dusk, let me handle her first. And besides... I don't think Blu has any recollection of what happened to him and Alpha, yet. We don't want to stress Blu with information." Lyra worriedly said. 

• Brohoof 2