Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you like about the person above you?

Braeburn

From what i can gather, he like Muse AND Doctor who. I dont need to go further :lol:

Edit: Just looked at the background for you profile. MUSE and Ponies?! Not sure im going to ever recover from how epic that is...

And plenty more here! http://xfizzle.deviantart.com/gallery/31413814

Back on topic, for loving Muse like I do!! :wub:

FH is everywhere on here :P Seems to care about everyone, even the ppl he may not know. And uses his great writing skills to express his feelings in a way we can all relate to

Don't know much about you, but I love your avvie and you seem pretty decent. Just wish I could pronounce your name.

(I know! Auswam. That is now how I pronounce it.)

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

Very nice and very kind through the times we've been able to talk! ^^ One of the first to greet me here.

GARY. YOU BEAT ME TO IT.

Well hey- it's Finest. One of my best buddies here so far, and one of the best rpers I know.

Edited by WinterBolt

One of Cloudsdale's regulars. Almost allways in good spirits, and possesses one of the most D'aww worthy signatures around.

For being pretty Epic Canadian, an avid Fluttershy supporter, and just an all around Awesome pony :3

Your new avatar is not as Epic as your last though :P

Edited by Klopp

You are Klopp! Awesome, very reasonable, rational, calm, sweet. A badass pony with the most epic fedora. (I want it. Can I borrow it?) Klopp is seriously one of the most awesome people here. I fangirl him.

• Brohoof 1

Kind of reminded me of Rarity on her dramatic outbursts in the chat the other day. Entertaining person with bits of bravery =D