Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sights and sounds you can't stand?

Reecejackox

The look people give when they find one of your secrets and instead of actually showing compassion, they give you that burning judgemental look that just shrouds you in shame. (The reason why a lot of people including myself can't talk about certain things...

Singers singing off key (thanks to my perfect pitch)

Instrumentalists playing badly

Alarms that won't shut off

Nails on a chalkboard

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Sights and sounds you can't stand?

Certain people's voices, some people talk and I wish I had earplugs in, just the sound of their voice along with the sheer ridiculousness that comes out of their mouth, I usually know real early when I'm not socially compatible with people, but yeah I hate the sound of crying babies, xD there's probably all kinds of things I can list here, I have sensitive ears it seems like. 

As for sights, a certain demographic of human, I can't elaborate upon that because I like being on these forums... But yes there are certain humans that it is inherently painful for me to look at, they are inherently grotesque, it's something that can't be changed..

Edited by Spook Conundrum
  • Brohoof 1

Obvious advertising, both sounds and sights. YouTube is full of them, if you don't have an ad blocker. The sound is like 100% louder. And the videos are very annoying since they have nothing to do with what you hope to watch after they are done playing. And yes, most videos after the ads are not worth the time spending on the ads, but how can you know?

On 2022-10-10 at 11:36 AM, Spook Conundrum said:

Certain people's voices, some people talk and I wish I had earplugs in, just the sound of their voice along with the sheer ridiculousness that comes out of their mouth, I usually know real early when I'm not socially compatible with people, but yeah I hate the sound of crying babies, xD there's probably all kinds of things I can list here, I have sensitive ears it seems like. 

As for sights, a certain demographic of human, I can't elaborate upon that because I like being on these forums... But yes there are certain humans that it is inherently painful for me to look at, they are inherently grotesque, it's something that can't be changed..

I have a hard time with crying baby sounds too, but it's at me a lot at work:scoots:  

Phones ringing, loud, sharp sounds that make me jump, people chewing loudly, barking dogs, people yelling at each other and playing their music way too loud just to show it off to others who don’t even care.

• Brohoof 1