Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had a son or daughter which episode of mlp would you let them see first?

sirgiggety

I'd tie them to the sofa and force them to watch it all the way through, all the way from the pilot to the season 2 finale. Best day of their lives, I'd think.

• Brohoof 7

I'd tie them to the sofa and force them to watch it all the way through, all the way from the pilot to the season 2 finale. Best day of their lives, I'd think.

aint that a tad extreme , like say for 3,4,5 year old kids

Only to season 2? imagien there'd be more seasons by then.

I start them off from the begining really.

Only to season 2? imagien there'd be more seasons by then.

I start them off from the begining really.

Well I was taking it that like, 2 kids who looked like me just appeared in front of me XD

Yeah, I'd show them all the way to however far the show has gone.

(edited)

I will make my nephews watch the series from the start when they're old enough(one's 2 years old and the other is just a few months), and they will like it, and any children I have myself in the future too. ;)

Edited by SBB64

• 2 weeks later...

I think using the first two episodes to intoduce the characters would help.

The first episode other than that, probally ticket master. It focused on all 3 characters rather than just one. Naturally, the first character a child understand could be their favored character.

If I didn't worry about that, i'd let them see Dragonshy, Putting your Hoof Down, or Hurricane Fluttershy.

I just noticed those were all Fluttershy episodes.. Buf I chose them because they were all written, with rather easy morals to understand.

Also, because PyHD has no Spike or Twilight it CAN chronologically be the very first episode. So also a good way to introduce the show.

The first two to give them a feel for the show. All the characters are introduced, the animation's are pretty swell and, well, Luna! And you know what I'd do if they didn't like it?

...I'd accept them because I'm not some MLP enforcing monster.

I would let them watch whichever episodes they desired. I might suggest that they watch the first two episodes in order to get affiliated with the main characters and premise of the series.