King Sombra HP: Dead

Cosmos HP: Dead

Tirek HP: dead

Daybreaker HP: dead

white light: super dead

Heroes HP: 599

new enemy: one winged alicorn, Silkywrath./ Khali

HP: 40

Silkywrath blocked the incoming attack and retaliated.

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

*Queen Chrysalis angered by her defeat and her fate, she couldn’t believe this how she will end.*

You one winged wretch!!!! You and the rest shall pay for this hiisssssssss!!!!! I will not go down like this! This won’t be the last time you all will see me!

*before she is diminished into a void she unleash her final attack and summoned a large poisonous Spider to attack the one winged alicorn and the heroes.* 

IMG_6560.jpeg.bcda966d1e96cf944f64b99088601fb7.jpeg

20 dmg for the heroes and Silkywrath

*Twilight jumped in and destroyed the spider with her blast before it can created a fetal damage. Twilight saw the other half of the group working hard on the ship and the other half fighting to defend. It’s time to pull out the secret weapon.*

Grogar and Khali, you two are at the end of your wits! That bell you have on with you, that’s just a replica. I have the real one is with me here. And this will end it all!

*Twilight focused on the power she have along with the power her friends has onto the bell. It took a lot of concentration to try to reform the bell and its purpose. It wouldn’t have worked if it weren’t this multi-universe world they are in and the power of friendship. The bell begin to transform and formed into elements of harmony. Although this form can only be temporary so she have no time to waste. She spread the power from the bell to everyone. A special power-up. A power of one for all.*

IMG_6575.gif.ae4770e4724be895f89c04f8553448f5.gif

@Props Valroa

Carneilan, it’s not too late to change your mind.. you still have choice. I won’t change you but that will be your own choice to decide what is best for you. *she smile with sympathy*

Power up!! 

Members are now allowed to roll TWO 20 dices instead of one!! To double the damage.

Grogar HP: 71

Carneilan HP: -7 defeated

Queen Chrysalis HP: ponynapped

Heroes HP: 579

HP: 10

@TBD @Princess Silky @Shiny Silvermoon @Kujamih

Carnelian would lay there, weakened from her defeat but she would feel herself powered up now. With a scowl, she looked in Twilight's direction. While Carnelian definitely wishes Tartarus won, she also realized that she had a chance to begin a new life in a new world without the failures of her own. With that, she remained silent as she looked down slightly.

Carnelian now will deal 20 damage to the remaining enemies!

Image6-20-23at1_45PM.jpeg.eceb490e6e749f2907d752bac9f69e0c.jpegImage6-20-23at1.45PM(1).jpeg.d8bae7e5ee95962753da8f0b53b84e8f.jpeg

(edited)

@Props Valroa @TBD @Princess Silky @Kujamih @SharpWit

With her current magical strenght already excessive, the power up gifted by @Twilight Sparkle and her friends made Shiny Silvermoon reach the theoretical limit of power a pony could hold in their hooves. Her level of energy was so high that her body even started to glow.

The "alicorn" used this new power up, not to obliterate the Tartarus from existence, but to heal every single creature fighting by her side, including Carneilan and Nightmare Moon.

They all get 19 points back.

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

Cimex felt the power course through them, and in a crowning moment of ultimate power:

"Haaa..."

She started floating up in the air.

"Meee..."

His left eye started glowing pure white, and the right pure black.

"Kaaa...."

Electric glowing energy swirled around them.

"Meee..."

They saw Grogar standing alone and,

"HAAAA!!!!"

They released it in a pure blast of energy Dealing

image.png.b87ad3e0a96cc0eb9579b1124e0c36b7.png

image.png.c7513be240315cd6a585e8482e723a81.png

31 damage...

@ChrysalisM @Shiny Silvermoon @Kujamih @Props Valroa

Gorger HP: 20

Carneilan HP: 19 (revived by Shiny)

Queen Chrysalis HP: ponynapped

Heroes HP: 598

HP: defeated

• Brohoof 2

On 2023-06-19 at 5:26 AM, Princess Silky said:

With the encouragement of her best friend @GeneralDirection and the fact that there was always a chipper word on his lips with an optimistic leap to his step, her eyes would glisten as he'd offer to assist her with the gems. "Absolutely brilliant idea, Silver," closing the door behind her to ensure that @Silverspark184 and @Pandora remained safely in the cabin while the chaos ensured. "Now, it seem someone's steering the wheel of the ship, for now, let's part ways for more efficiency. Make sure the gem matches the same color of the circle that you're placing the socket into." With a single nod of affirmation and a fond smile as she'd watch him do his part. 

Suddenly, the maniacal calls from Carnelia was heard and before Silky could react, she was hit with some very powerful black magic. 

image.png

She was struck, the 'armor' she had applied was designed properly for a cloaked mage, so a shield activated by the glowing elphenite potion around her neck would encase her.... but with such low reaction, the gems would slip from her hooves and consume some of the darkness, changing their colors. "Oh no!" She'd called over to Silver, "Run! Make sure the gems are applied before they're corrupted or we may not take off safely." Silky would then look around for @Dynamo Padwho was usually by her side. The two were inseparable as good friends and it alarmed her to not see him within proximity. She'd push herself off the deck to take flight and then swoop down to claim the two corrupted gems. "Hey you!" She'd call out towards, "you like corruption? Since you can dish it out, you can take it!" And with that, Silky would fling the two corrupted gems in Carnelia's direction, her being distracted by multiple attacks from @Shiny Silvermoonand @Skylight Scintillatepastry wars, but the counter of the forces would contribute before Silky would land back down on two hooves to reassess the battle and the condition of her friends.

Silverspark hearing the battle from inside the cabin and couldn't sit idly by while the grown-ups got all the glory. Plus, if anything were to happen to these ponies or  other creatures , especially the pink pegasus who had helped her so much, she wouldn't be a happy camper. She felt compelled to help in any way she could. "maybe if I teleport myself into that battle  "she closed her eyes  concentrating as her horn glowed a silvery-blue aura  as she felt a large magic surge from the elements of harmony so  instead of teleporting there was a giant hole in the  door of the cabin she was stuck in  as she opened her eyes "what in equestria I really need to practice some more "she said seeing it is big enough she checked left and right then she slipped out and ran towards the direction of the fight as she dodged hooves 

On 2023-06-19 at 11:34 AM, Vibrant Grove said:

Even Vibrant would hear the call for chocolate milk while he was steering the ship, being mostly an eyewitness to the entire ordeal. He happens to always carry a spare one, just for @Princess SilkyStar Silk emergency. He gently put it right next to him knowing that the need for it is so intense he doesn't have to say a word, he just waited for the lovely mare to fly by and accept the gift and immense POWER that comes with it! 

As the goat falls so does the chaos.

" My farewell gift to you all... I wish you all to grow strong..."

A dark giant portal tears up the sky and creatures from tartarus are released once more into Equestria.

The Chaos Falls down to Equestria.

• Brohoof 1

Ghost would've finally powered back down to his base state revealing the scar's on his paw's and how bruised and scraped up his body was but... Then everyone heard a Glass breaking scream of pain coming from him all across the field as that was the downside of his Spectral veil... The longer One stay's in the form, the more painful it become's, Spirit state was only a 0.5 increase of pain but Phantom phase was a 3.5 Increase of pain.

He would continue to scream before passing out after a hour later..

Silverspark: stood on top of a hill, where she could easily be noticed. With a wave of her horn and a burst of magic, she transformed a bunch of rocks into beautiful picture frames which blew up on any dark creature that came charging at her, but her silvery-blue aura transformed into a sword made of light, which she used to slice through them effortlessly.

If Silky or Silvermoon had witnessed what this small filly was capable of, they would have been amazed. She even looked around for Scintillate, hoping to show off her skills to her friend.

However, there was a small secret that Silverspark never revealed. She could see into the future, a power that she kept hidden from everyone around her. But for now, she was content to bask in the glow of her own magical prowess.

@Princess Silky @Shiny Silvermoon @Skylight Scintillate

*Sunny couldn’t believe it. It’s finally over. They finally have won against the evil! She smiles and gave everyone a hug with a huge relief that everyone is alright! It worked, the power of friendship! Now it’s time to go home. Time to get on the ship @Princess Silky snd her crews work hard for. She turned to Twilight Sparkle who have the procession of the bell*

Everyone… Twilight Sparkle, time to go home.

IMG_6303.gif.5abbb53196776924972c2f1705a580f4.gif

@Props Valroa

Carneilan, thank you… I hope you will find what you’re looking for. I know you might wish to depart your own way and goal, but you can always turn to us. 
@SharpWit

Princess of the night, we all appreciated all your help and fending us against the evil. We all couldn’t done without you. 

*Sunny is happy to such new group of allies abs friends by her side.*

IMG_6577.gif.3f2e153ca8f6e245815b97376e80e212.gif

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Ghostbit/Angel said:

"Need...Help" Ghost said weakly, with his back to the ground as even the slightest movement send jolt's of pain throughout his entire body...

Silverspark: Stopped for a minute and seeing Ghostbit hurt the small filly fly over as fast as she could  "I got you Ghostbit  "she said checking her saddlebag for bandages or anything 'oh come on I know packed some in this thing 'she thought

• Brohoof 1

@TBD @Kujamih @Silverspark184 @Skylight Scintillate @Princess Silky @ChrysalisM @Shiny Silvermoon

Carnelian rolled her eyes to Sunny Starscout's comment but she felt herself healed of her injuries. Her ability to use magic was now gone, but in it's place stood her body healed of it's ailments. She gave the various ponies a look. Then she would proceed to climb up into the Ship, and there she would meet Cheshire. 

"You literally almost destroyed everything for your own ego." Cheshire spoke to Carnelian, who had her helmet off.

Carnelian went up to her and grabbed her neck. "You know damn well that's not true. I made a critical error in siding with those fools. All of them thinking about themselves rather than the mission, dooming them all to destruction. Stupid." she huffed, tightening her grip on Cheshire's neck.

"This was all your idea, and you blew it by trusting the wrong people. Now, because of you the rest of us are all scattered throughout many dimensions. Never again to re-unite." Cheshire said defiantly. 

Carnelian shook her head. "No. You were the one who willingly built those gateways before I came along, need I remind you? There was no other options. The Old World is dead, and there is nothing anyone can do about it." Carnelian seethed, her teeth showing. "But now we are granted a new world, by these others..." she smirked.

"You have a point...I'm not working with you. I'm going to begin a new life with my new friends!" Cheshire said, grinning happily, causing Carnelian to just chuckle at that.

"You do that. You are no longer of any use to me." Carnelian said and walked up to Cheshire's chest, ripping off a medallion. Then she stomped on it, shattering it under her four hooves. Cheshire looked down at this silently. 

"You have betrayed me - and that, I will not forget. You better pray we don't cross paths again. Let's make a deal. You do not pursue me - and I do not pursue you." Carnelian spoke, and Cheshire would accept this deal, sighing but relenting.

"If you think you are in a place to make deals, then let me make one - we do not discuss this with anyone in the other world. We preserve that world's integrity by not revealing any information to anyone. Who knows if the other world will have other versions of ourselves..." Cheshire spoke, this caused Carnelian to think deeply.

"Fine!" Carnelian huffed, "Do not come across my way again...I mean it..." Carnelian said quietly as she would walk back to a more secluded area of the ship to collect her thoughts, leaving Cheshire silently reflecting on the interaction she just had with her former employer.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Kali slowly vanishes as her host have died. But seeing the chaos released in the world, she sees that this will not be the last that this world will see of her.

Both Kali and the one winged alicorn said in unison before they completely vanished:

"I will never be.... A memory....."

The enclosing approach of the meteor that was set to doom this planet was put to a halt, and was postponed.... Until further notice.....

The friendship has won but at what cost?

The world contaminated with changeling shards. Equestria infested with monsters from Tartarus and a meteor orbiting around it, waiting for its inevitable collision.

Edited by Kujamih

@Princess Silky @Props Valroa @SharpWit @Dynamo Pad @CocoCody @Ghostie boi @Silverspark184

"We cannot leave this world like this... The battle isn't over! This war has caused many collateral damages and we must fix them the better we can! I shall solve the first one with the remaining magic of friendship and the power of the moon!" Shiny declared before opening her translucent silver wings to fly up.

When she was high enough, she threw an oversized ray to the meteor like when Twilight Sparkle was fighting Tirek with the magic of all the princesses. The giant rock didn't have any other options but to blow entirely.

• Brohoof 1

So much had happened since Silky had sent @Saturn Ring to help @GeneralDirection with the crystals, but there was just too much happening at once for her to keep track -- and now, the door where she had kept @Silverspark184 and @Pandorasafe had now opened and the two little fillies had somehow gotten out. "Oh no!" 

Silky would then watch the collapse of a colossal being with one wings in the form of herself...in nightmare form... with @Dynamo Padscreaming at it, "Silky, no! PLEASE... we're friend. You don't have to turn to the dark side...." Silky was confused but very touched upon seeing her friend try to convert what she felt was merely an illusion, but his emotional investment tugged at her heart as his voice seemed wrought with distress from her dying form. She's walked up to him from behind and hug him as he sobbed. " @Dynamo Pad it's me.. Silky," closing her eyes and nuzzling his back, "relax, silly. You know I wouldn't ever go evil.... so long as there's chocolate milk." She'd offer a playful wink before suddenly turning over to see the fillies escaped the safety of the Captain's Cabin.

"Silverspark!" Silky was far too distracted and concerned, grabbing both of the mischievous fillies as @Pandora tries to smack some of the baddies with some bamboo, particularly @Kujamih. "Meep! Enough, little ones, you've done plenty! Please... retreat!" Then, she'd see @Saturn Ring being guided by @GeneralDirection "Over here, lovelies!" She'd look over now to @Props Valroa Carnelian who had been healed/purified and still held the crystals. "We'll need those, please. They help to boost the ship to ensure all of our safety." Her tone was firm and her gaze narrowed. She had so much to say. She really missed @Shiny Silvermoon she was shaking from Dynamo's trembling words as he clung to SephiSilky but she urgently needed the crystals from @Props Valroa's Carnelian. She extended her hoof to receive it. 

• Brohoof 2

As Silvermoon blasted the meteorite, the view would look enhanced with its embers adorning the scene like fireflies fluttering around them with many glowing colors.