1. 1. What do you rate autocorrect?

• Absolute trash, disable it! 😡
    • Trash, throw it in the garbage bin!
    • Trash, but I tolerate it.
    • I don't like it. ☹
    • Meh. 😐
    • I like it. 🙂
    • I love it!
    • It's like cake and ice cream made into software!
    • It's heavenly! 😃

(edited)

Ah yes autocorrect, it has a love-hate relationship with many. Sometimes it be like "thanks autocorrect for fixing my misspellings" and other times it's "WHYYY must you autocorrect my 'hey there' into 'hay where'!!!!". But what is your overall rating of it? Does it present a hindrance to you, and you wish it could be completely disabled, is it your best friend, or is it like that unpredictable boss at work who has good days and bad days? Rate rate rate, time to confess your love or hate!

I personally don't love or hate it, it sometimes helps and sometimes doesn't. I've learned to live with it as a feature on many programs and it doesn't really bother me, at least not usually.

Edited by Supernova Energy
Made 11 choices instead of 10, no idea how that happened lol
  • Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

It is very useful. Especially when you write long texts and don't have time to check everything word by word.

But try to use autocorrect when you type in different languages at the same time and it is completely confused, makes weird autocorrects and marks everything in red :Sunny-huh:

It's better to turn it off then... :jazz-hooves-please:

• Brohoof 1

I think auto concert is tribal, always making some sword of Mrs stake

Really though it can be frustrating how wrong the word it spits out is, and thigs like "us" becoming "U.S" is uncalled for, and when it tries to turn were into we're
And the times I rely on it to help me with a word sometimes I can be only one letter off but it wont know the solution :jazz-hooves-please:

Mostly useful, a truly unsung hero but not without its faults I say like 7/10

It's fun seeing what little essays it will type on its own. Quite a few peace treaty proposals.

For actual corrections, don't really need it, and it tries to change some words it shouldn't, along with leaving a few too many alone.

As a rule, I like it. It’s helped me a lot and even improved my spelling. Sometimes though, if I want to write a certain word that isn’t in its database, it insistently corrects me, even after I re-type it over and over. So, good and bad there, 7/10.

• Excited 1