1. 1. Xbox 360, Ps3, PC, or Wii

• Xbox 360
    • PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • 3DS, and DS
    • Vita
    • Graphing Calculator?
    • None, I don't play video games, I just watch ponies!

I'd have to choose the Xbox 360.

-More of my Friends are on it,

-Easy to use Media center since I use a Zune

-The Controller is better IMHO

I would also Play PS3 if I had the money to go buy one and if I didn't get cramps from the controller.

• Brohoof 1

Ibe had my xbox for 3 years with no issues..... I think the 3ds/ds are the better systems cause they dont brake as easy and you can bring their games on the go

• 2 months later...

I voted for both the xbox 360 and PC. Though the PSN is free, I like the overall feel of the xbox dashboard (or did at least >.>), and a lot of friends have it and PC you get a true gaming experience, but is often too expensive for most people.

The PC is great. You can download an emulator for almost any console and just download a crap ton of ROM files. Also, don't worry about emulators and ROM files for newer consoles and games. Those all fail anyways.

I admittedly haven't played too much of it lately, but personally I'd say that the Wii U's probably my favorite console right now. The addition of a handheld screen to console gaming just creates such a more different and in my opinion welcomed experience that's an absolute blast.

• Brohoof 1

I've been an Xbox guy since day one. I got the Xbox 360 when it first released and still have the one I got that day in my closet as a relic. It's still in perfect condition. ;) I love the controllers, the online community, and the titles the come with it only.

I chose PC too just because performance wise it's superior and of course there are mods and stuff you can get on the PC.

you can play games on the scientific calculator?Well, honesty i'm still mentally attached to the classic era, so i must say that its a tie between the SNES and the N64. Both of these consoles have been through most of my childhood and the games back then were just simply amazing.I do love the xbox 360. The xbox has become my escape from boredom and if im craving to kill some monsters and aliens on mass effect, i can just pop in the game and sit on my special chair. In my opinion, i prefer shooting games on xbox than the wii.

3DS! I've had one for about a month now, and it's been real good to me. 3D screen/graphics, good library of console quality games, backward compatiblity with DS games, portability, neat extra features- it's got pretty much everything I need out of a game console for now. :)

Well, I do like my Xbox 360 and all...but It just doesn't compare to the graphing calculator. The graphing calculator is just so sleek, modern and the launch titles such as 58008 and 376608 are addicting and innovative! It truly is the future of handheld gaming!

I usually play games on PC nowadays, so for me, it's the best and obvious choice.

I think that the Nintendo 64 is a better console, though the variation of games is more limited. But the controllers on the N64 was so brilliantly made. I think that the N64 controller is better than both the Xbox 360 and the PS3-controllers.

I like both PS3 and Xbox 360, but I prefer the Xbox. It's cheaper and I really thinks the graphics on the PS3 looks... Weird. Too detailed I guess. I hate the controls too but the hardware is way better than the Xbox.

I got the Xbox 360 when it first was released. 2 December 2005 so I'm kinda used to it.

I use to play on my Xbox loads but I shifted over to PC around 2 years ago. Much better platform for me as I can play more strategy games and it feels good to have a machine that I can just upgrade when I need to rather than buying a new console. 

I still use my Xbox for Rocksmith and I may get Halo 4 but everything else like Dishonoured is all on my PC now. Steam sales are great :).

I voted for the PS3. I prefer consoles because they are much cheaper than upgrading your PC all the time. This is however just my opinion but if I was to get a gaming PC I would like it to have the best hardware availabile on the market or just none at all.

PC is the best. It's kind of like "anything you can do I can do better" if you know what I mean.

Excluding PC, Xbox 360 has the best games, internet quality, controllers, graphics, first-party game quality, third-party freedom, and so much more. Not to mention the Play Station Move sucks, bad. The Kinect is amazing, even though I hate when kids use it as a microphone.

Edited by souljabri557

Well I think tehnically speaking the PC has the highest capability's.of the gaming concoles. However it is missing some of the exclusives for PS3 Xbox360 and WII(Wii also has gamecube library to :D)

I don't own A PS3 to be honest, so I can't speak for it or against it. The most appealing thing I have about it is Infamous and the free online.

while Xbox does have to be payed for, I kinda feel like paying for it atleast gives you some extra stuff, of course the price can be costly for some people.

The thing I love about the WII is only a select few series stuff thats pretty Nintendo exclusive(Legend of Zelda, Mario, ect.) And the fact that you can play gamecube on it. However to be fair alot of the Wii games suck.(Basically all but a couple 3rd party games. Most of the Nintendo games are pretty good in my opinion.)

DS is kinda hard to compare to the others since its portable. Theres a few games exclusive on it that are cool, I don't play it a whole lot though, really only while driving somewhere.

As for PS Vita I dunno seeing as I haven't got one of those either.

They all have their ups and downs, and it all depends on what your willing to spend, what games you want to play, ect.

However I have to say Graphing calculator> All.

That is all.

If I didn't have the desktop I have now, I would say the Playstation 2 because of all of the memories I have with that console.

However, I'd have to say I'm quite pleased with the PC gaming experience. I used to be a person who only played gaming consoles, but the PC can do so many things that gaming consoles can't.

I voted for both the Xbox 360 and the PC, since I play those the most, and they fit my love for first person shooters.  Something that wasn't on the list that I would have voted for was the Nintendo 64.  It was my first console, and my childhood from the age of 5 to 11, when it broke.  However, I'm buying a new one either tonight or tomorrow.

i like the Atari and the Magnavox odyssey and sega master system.

but im stuck whith a xbox360 and game boy and game cube.

sad.png

at one time i had half an nes laugh.png

i had and nes and i tried to fix it and wound up with a very dangerous setup of weirs and circuit boards.

then it died permanently.dry.png

PC is best console. Developers can do more with a PC than with a console because PC hardware is constantly getting better and better, whereas a console has the same hardware until it is replaced by a new console. PC users can also mod their games to add more to the experience, or to correct bugs. PC also has a very large game library, as PC's have been around much longer than game consoles.

I especially love my gaming laptop, because no matter where I go, my games come with me.

My favorite consoles would have to be a DS, wii, GameCube, and game boy.

:)

Game boy-a game you can take wherever you want, but I doesn't give off any light (well, mine doesn't)

GameCube-very fun with awesome games on it.

DS-awesome, and mine has armor on it with a small storage thing to store 3 games

Wii-lots of games, and very fun, too