Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Marry, kiss or banish to the moon

Shankveld

Except that I'm just hanging out on the moon killing everyone I see.

Me too?

Finest you get Banished to the moon so you can have those beautiful children you were talking about with Evilshy :3

(I do not wish to marry or kiss one I don't know anything about. That might end up awkward.)

Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to get to know him or her during your stay on the moon.

• Brohoof 1

Zoop, we shall get married and raise a family. I can see it now, we'll own a little house on a hill, with a whole bunch of little Zwoops running arou... Actually, that's a pretty disturbing thought. I don't think I'd wish that on anyone.

I'm gonna play it safe and go for the kiss.

Edited by Swoop

Above poster (hereafter known as "Espionage") will be forcibly removed (hereafter know as "banished") from this planet (hereafter known as "earth") and be taken to the only natural satellite of Earth (hereafter known as "the moon").

When Espionage is banished to the moon, espionage will be kept on the moon until further notice. This is to be enforced by an unnaturally large specimen of a certain species of arachnid (hereafter known as "huge-ass spider"). If Espionage attempts to return to Earth, the huge-ass spider will be authorized to use deadly force to prevent espionage from returning to earth.

The banishing of Espionage is effective immediately.

Edited by Evilshy